Cape Breton
Victoriaville
PEI
Drumondville
Saint John
Sherbrooke
Shawinigan

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...1243779&page=6

Now you are saying with Huberdeau they would be top-8 and Bathurst would finish ahead.
Looking at Bathurst ending 7th in you prediction, which team would SJ bump to be top-8, Rimouski????

Which is which?

You criticize all over this board my predictions but yours are not very consistent.
Pretty simple explanation actually... Those predictions are without Huberdeau. IF however, you get the best player in the CHL back though for what looks to be an extended period of time, that will change your perception of that team.

I'll give you a bit of satisfaction in the fact I will admit I'm backpedalling on Gatineau. No goalie for now, and them finishing 6th is a bit much maybe.

And don't talk about my predictions not being consistent, when you do the exact same thing.

CHSB: on July 27th: 12. Most underrated goalie ------ Lagace
CHSB: on Thursday: 11. Most overrrated goalie--------Lagace

5. The best player------------Huberdeau/O'Brien
5. The best player------------ Grigorenko

7. The player most underrated------------Brennan
8. The player most likely to have a "breakout" season------Brennan

Why are you allowed to change your tune without criticism, and I get ridiculed? lol... Whata joke, you cover your bases very poorly.

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2012, 02:09 PM
chsb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalifaxDucks View Post
Pretty simple explanation actually... Those predictions are without Huberdeau. IF however, you get the best player in the CHL back though for what looks to be an extended period of time, that will change your perception of that team.

I'll give you a bit of satisfaction in the fact I will admit I'm backpedalling on Gatineau. No goalie for now, and them finishing 6th is a bit much maybe.

And don't talk about my predictions not being consistent, when you do the exact same thing.

CHSB: on July 27th: 12. Most underrated goalie ------ Lagace
CHSB: on Thursday: 11. Most overrrated goalie--------Lagace

5. The best player------------Huberdeau/O'Brien
5. The best player------------ Grigorenko

7. The player most underrated------------Brennan
8. The player most likely to have a "breakout" season------Brennan

Why are you allowed to change your tune without criticism, and I get ridiculed? lol... Whata joke, you cover your bases very poorly.
Unfortunately for you, you still did not tell me which team you would drop down from your top-8 in order to include Saint-John.

Deflecting the question will not make your inconsistency escape away.

chsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2012, 02:12 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsb View Post
Unfortunately for you, you still did not tell me which team you would drop down from your top-8 in order to include Saint-John.

Deflecting the question will not make your inconsistency escape away.
"I'll give you a bit of satisfaction in the fact I will admit I'm backpedalling on Gatineau. No goalie for now, and them finishing 6th is a bit much maybe."

I didn't lay it flat out for you, but read between the lines and I'm telling you Gatineau.

Old
09-29-2012, 07:43 AM
JohnnyB11

Quote:
"I'll give you a bit of satisfaction in the fact I will admit I'm backpedalling on Gatineau. No goalie for now, and them finishing 6th is a bit much maybe."

I didn't lay it flat out for you, but read between the lines and I'm telling you Gatineau.
Gatineau in SJ tonight, should be an interesting one - Gatineau off to a bad start with goaltending issues, and SJ without their 3 20s. (Durepos injured since preseason, and Gagne and MacAulay at pro camp in Hamilton.

JohnnyB11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2012, 12:32 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB11 View Post
Gatineau in SJ tonight, should be an interesting one - Gatineau off to a bad start with goaltending issues, and SJ without their 3 20s. (Durepos injured since preseason, and Gagne and MacAulay at pro camp in Hamilton.
Yikes. That's a big chunk of your team gone.

Nishi was great last night. Wasn't expecting that from an OHL back-up. Unless he was just out of his mind last night, don't expect to win this one because of Gatineau's goaltending...

Reway is a pretty shifty player too, and Hyka is always dangerous.

Old
09-29-2012, 12:56 PM
JohnnyB11

Quote:
Yikes. That's a big chunk of your team gone.

Nishi was great last night. Wasn't expecting that from an OHL back-up. Unless he was just out of his mind last night, don't expect to win this one because of Gatineau's goaltending...

Reway is a pretty shifty player too, and Hyka is always dangerous.
Hopefully Gatineau is wiped and satisfied from last night, because the Dogs will be in tough with guys out of the lineup.

JohnnyB11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2012, 09:25 PM
Howboutthempanthers
No tanking here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMenace View Post
He's worked hard on his NHL game. He's now competing in all areas of the ice. I think with Florida's playoff performance this year, they have to feel they need to get him in now. They need scoring, and the window to win only lasts so long.
I don't think it's about the window to win for the Panthers. They just want him to be ready when he does come to the NHL. I think it's the fact that Tallon said that Huberdeau has nothing left to prove in juniors, is what gives all the indication that he will make the Panthers roster whenever the they begin the NHL regular season.

Howboutthempanthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2012, 10:32 AM
CH4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howboutthempanthers View Post
I don't think it's about the window to win for the Panthers. They just want him to be ready when he does come to the NHL. I think it's the fact that Tallon said that Huberdeau has nothing left to prove in juniors, is what gives all the indication that he will make the Panthers roster whenever the they begin the NHL regular season.
If there is a shortened season I doubt they waste a year of ELC therefore a year of unrestricted free agency on a season with less then 30-40 games.

ideally for him to play NHL it's now or never. after the WJC I don't think they call him back.

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Nbhabfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsb View Post
I have to agree with that.

Plus let's not forget that the return for Huberdeau/Tesink might also translate into good 17-18 YOs this season.
I agree that this year will be "A Tale of 2 Seasons". Before Christmas, then after the fire sale. Highmore should be in by then, & Huberdeau, Durepos, Gagne, & MacAuley get moved at Christmas (assuming these last 2 don't get signed by Hamilton, don't forget they had an ally upstairs in Gallant, & Gagne at least has a 1 in 3 shot to be the #7 D there). This should mean they end up ahead of PEI, maybe that's the best we can hope for while we restock with the proceeds of the trades. I think Tesink is kept on as a feisty, skilled, local boy, with someone added to help keep him alive from what will be a growing line up of folks looking to get their hands on him for the way he plays.

Nbhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote