HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Some news about our good friend Garrett Stafford...

Closed Thread

Old
12-16-2004, 04:09 PM

vCash: 500
Some news about our good friend Garrett Stafford...

http://www.oursportscentral.com/serv...96&l_id=&t_id=

Seems as though he was involved in another "incident" i'm not sure if this was accident, but according to another poster, on another forum, it was not accidental, can't say i'm surprised about this, I always said that Stafford was at a bigger risk of being a repeat offender due to the slap on the wrist he received the last time he decided to use his stick as a weapon...

Shame on you AHL!

Scroll down about 3/4 of the page down, where it says "The Big Labenski" in caps...

Old
12-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Crusher20

Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL

Seems as though he was involved in another "incident" i'm not sure if this was accident, but according to another poster, on another forum, it was not accidental, can't say i'm surprised about this, I always said that Stafford was at a bigger risk of being a repeat offender due to the slap on the wrist he received the last time he decided to use his stick as a weapon...

Shame on you AHL!

Scroll down about 3/4 of the page down, where it says "The Big Labenski" in caps...
what do you want man, you know perezhogin is a criminal, lets give him dead sentence, while everyone know Stafford is an angel, i mean it's an accident, and accident can happen at any time, this so more true in stafford case..

Poor Perez.. anyway, he still deserved a suspension but not one year. they both should have both receive the same suspension, 3 months.. or some like that. (to be somewhat severe)

Old
12-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Ross MacLochness

In the words of Vincent Gambini aka Jerry Gallo....

"Now there's a f***in' surprise"

Old
12-16-2004, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Losco
In the words of Vincent Gambini aka Jerry Gallo....

"Now there's a f***in' surprise"
couldn't of said it any better, I remember when this all happen, I wrote somewhere that I wouldn't be surprised if he's involved in some other incident, and here we are

Old
12-16-2004, 05:15 PM
didjuicythat
@m_desroches

Quote:
couldn't of said it any better, I remember when this all happen, I wrote somewhere that I wouldn't be surprised if he's involved in some other incident, and here we are
So you had yet another vision?

Old
12-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Hab-a-maniac

Damn, some people are attacking us Hab fans for protesting the length of suspension. Gosh, that's nothing compared to some Canuck fans who still think Bertuzzi should've gotten a slap on the wrist if not no suspension at all because, get this, "Moore's neck didn't get broken until his own teammates jumped on top of Bertuzzi." Now that's homerism!

Old
12-16-2004, 07:56 PM
Hab at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac
Damn, some people are attacking us Hab fans for protesting the length of suspension. Gosh, that's nothing compared to some Canuck fans who still think Bertuzzi should've gotten a slap on the wrist if not no suspension at all because, get this, "Moore's neck didn't get broken until his own teammates jumped on top of Bertuzzi." Now that's homerism!
I don't condone at all what Bertuzzi did, but you're making just as big a foolish assumption saying that it was the punch that broke his neck. No one knows for sure what broke it, whether it was the punch or the dog pile afterwards. If it ever goes to court I'd be willing to bet that it would be ruled inconclusive as to what actually broke Moore's neck.

Old
12-16-2004, 09:01 PM
CH Wizard

Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
I just hope that He has no tooth anymore.That He's still suffering alot from this incident.

JOKE !!!

Stafford's running up after troubles.I thought that the incident gave him a lesson.

Old
12-16-2004, 11:09 PM
Habbadasher

I don't know Stafford from a hoel in the wall, but the article did say "incidental high-stick". And yes, I did see the Perez incident video, but let's try to keep a somewhat open mind.

Old
12-17-2004, 08:02 AM
komisakick ass

Quote:

Shame on you AHL!

if it was an accident he should not be suspended
but he is suspended, so maybe it was not an accident

Old
12-17-2004, 08:16 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac
"Moore's neck didn't get broken until his own teammates jumped on top of Bertuzzi."
Well, it's probably what happened! That being said, Moore's neck would never got broken if Bert didn't punched him in the first place. So, he deserves his suspension.

Old
12-17-2004, 10:58 AM
E = CH˛

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax˛+bx+c
Well, it's probably what happened! That being said, Moore's neck would never got broken if Bert didn't punched him in the first place. So, he deserves his suspension.
But Moore's neck would never have been broken if he had not gone out of his way to hit Naslund's head with his elbow.

Old
12-17-2004, 11:08 AM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH˛
But Moore's neck would never have been broken if he had not gone out of his way to hit Naslund's head with his elbow.

So when the logic comes full circle, it is safe to assume that any person who elbows a star player should get his neck broken.

Old
12-17-2004, 11:32 AM
romain_jaime

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudi94
So when the logic comes full circle, it is safe to assume that any person who elbows a star player should get his neck broken.

Old
12-17-2004, 11:34 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudi94
Indeed! Moore had it coming. JK :lol

Old
12-17-2004, 12:35 PM
bopeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli
I don't know Stafford from a hoel in the wall, but the article did say "incidental high-stick". And yes, I did see the Perez incident video, but let's try to keep a somewhat open mind.
My mind remains open - and yet I still await the day when Stafford rots in hell.

Closed Thread