HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

5/23/13 - Post Game Interviews

Old
05-24-2013, 02:35 AM
KingsVision
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
5/23/13 - Post Game Interviews

Joe Thornton of the Sharks spoke with the media following their 3-0 loss against the Los Angeles Kings on 5/23/13.

Antti Niemi of the Sharks spoke with the media following their 3-0 loss against the Los Angeles Kings on 5/23/13.

Logan Couture of the Sharks spoke with the media following their 3-0 loss against the Los Angeles Kings on 5/23/13.

Head Coach Todd McLellan of the Sharks spoke with the media following their 3-0 loss against the Los Angeles Kings on 5/23/13.

Last edited by The Nemesis: 05-24-2013 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Removed the non-Shark ones because they are not necessary/relevant
KingsVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2013, 03:22 AM
EmergencyExit

vCash: 578
Couture's interview was honest and blunt, it was great. Made me laugh as it's rare to see that.

EmergencyExit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2013, 03:32 AM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

KingsVision is not a troll. The account is a member of the site's partner program for promoting and sharing hockey related content. Specifically he is responsible for posting videos produced by the Kings that include post-game interviews for both teams involved in a Kings game.

I highly, highly doubt that there was any malicious intent behind this post. Perhaps it doesn't look the best because comes from a Kings-related poster, but maybe, just maybe instead of attacking them you could've contacted a mod or used the report button and gotten a proper answer on the issue.

If anyone doesn't like the thread, they can ignore it. And if you don't like the person that started it, you can ignore them too. But you will not attack the OP just because of the allegiance indicated by their name/avatar.

(and please, no comments about me posting this after I checked out of the GDT. I realized after that in spite of my personal views on the tone of discussion, I still have moderator duties to fulfill and I will do them even if I am no longer actively participating in discussions at the same time.)

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."
'14-15 Sharks CI Tracker: 32 GP, 12-15-5 (home-away-Nat'l/In-Region)
Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.
The Nemesis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2013, 03:34 AM
SignThornton
BEAST MODE

Send a message via AIM to SignThornton Send a message via MSN to SignThornton Send a message via Yahoo to SignThornton
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyExit View Post
Couture's interview was honest and blunt, it was great. Made me laugh as it's rare to see that.
Loved it. They sucked, they need to be a **** load better. He said it. I believe him when he said we can win Game 6.

SignThornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2013, 03:59 PM
FeedingFrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyExit View Post
"The PP was BRUTAL"........love that kid

FeedingFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2013, 05:04 PM
sharski

Quote:
Originally Posted by SignThornton View Post
Loved it. They sucked, they need to be a **** load better. He said it. I believe him when he said we can win Game 6.
he should post here, he'd fit right in

sharski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2013, 01:39 PM
AstroDan
Stars, cars, guitars

vCash: 50
I love goalie interviews!
Nemo is such a goofball, winning or losing!

AstroDan is offline   Reply With Quote