HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Official: The KHL added 3 new teams from eastern-europe (SVK / CZE / UKR)

Old
05-21-2012, 06:34 AM
Coramoor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
we will see, I would like it to happpen. You can play NHL like Cervenka or Komarov - after a succes in KHL. No need to play CHL, AHL a couple of years. Look at Bliznak - 6 seasons in NA (CHL, AHL) and only 6 games in NHL. To compare similar example Bobrovsky - no problem to become regular NHLer during rookie season. I am sure the same will be with Cervenka and Komarov (?) - they wont play AHL all season like Bliznak did.

Karlovy Vary and slovk club HK Poprad (former owner of HC LEV) wanted to play MHL next season (Vary for sure, Poprad dont know yet) - it is also step to decline number of our players in NA. Yes, I am for it, go to NA and play NHL not minors or juniors! I think it is impossible for Slovan to sign guy like Tatar, Jurco or so. But other guys who are not top prospect can sign with Slovan. I hope for Janus, he is former player of Slovan.

thx I dont remember all guys from Donbass.. especially these who are not Slovaks/Czechs. Btw, Supler said club signed (will sign) 4 finns but published only two of them

http://www.hcdonbass.com/home/news/club/18221?lang=ru

Bliznak is close friend of my friend, so I like his signing. Even though he is product of Dukla Trencin (or Dubnica) and Slovan is hated in Trencin and vice versa. Something like Toronto-Montreal to explain.
Scouts care more about the CHL because it's much simpler to judge and the leagues have a higher overall skill level. You're not going to see this type of trend stop anytime soon, even Grigorenko came over for one year to show he could play the NHL way and actually play defense

Coramoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 10:55 AM
Sokil
Ukraine Specialitsky

not to mention KHL teams are weary to give young guys ice time, whereas in the CHL in many cases they'll get the most ice time - and thus exposure

Sokil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 11:06 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Стоит отметить, что официальное решение о сохранении Автомобилиста в КХЛ будет принято лигой 23 мая, когда состоится заседание правления КХЛ.
KHL will decide about Avtomobilist tommorow, IMO league will decide about newcomers as well.

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Sokil
Ukraine Specialitsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
KHL will decide about Avtomobilist tommorow, IMO league will decide about newcomers as well.
i thought they already gave it the OK?

http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-05-21/512198/

Sokil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 11:53 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokil View Post

some commision gave OK. I am not sure about rules, but I read this
and this
and it seems that KHL Board (or so) will make final decision tommorow. Maybe this commision only recommended KHL Board to allow Avto for next season. Really dont know. KHL Board (in russian Правление КХЛ, sorry dont know appropriate english term) consist of Medvedev, Torzhkov, Kochervin, Shalaev, etc (here, as I know Sejejs is not here anymore, he was replaced by current GM of Dinamo Riga, maybe other changes were made)

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 11:57 AM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokil View Post

apparently they voted to land the money form the stability fond.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote