HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

The Blackhawks bottom 6

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
  #1
DontToewzMeBro
Registered User
 
DontToewzMeBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,136
vCash: 500
The Blackhawks bottom 6

What would you do and who would you bring in?Especially the fourth line center?

DontToewzMeBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 09:45 PM
  #2
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 109,026
vCash: 400
-Trade for Reasoner (Should be easy given year he just had)
-Put Kruger in AHL for next year (Best for his development)
-Have Hayes back in AHL in top 6 role (Best for his development)
-Re-sign Bollig as 13th F

Bickell-Bolland-Frolik
Carcillo-Reasoner-Shaw
(Bollig)

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 10:20 PM
  #3
zytz
lumberjack
 
zytz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,806
vCash: 500
I'd like Mayers back..

Honestly I'd be good with

Bi-Bo-Fro giving it one more go, followed by
Carcillo -Mayers- Shaw
(Bollig)

zytz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 11:03 PM
  #4
DisneyDucky
Registered User
 
DisneyDucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Linköping
Country: Sweden
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
-Trade for Reasoner (Should be easy given year he just had)
-Put Kruger in AHL for next year (Best for his development)
-Have Hayes back in AHL in top 6 role (Best for his development)
-Re-sign Bollig as 13th F

Bickell-Bolland-Frolik
Carcillo-Reasoner-Shaw
(Bollig)
Dont watch that many hawks games but krugers been awesome in wc, should fit in the 2c or 3c if you ask me.

DisneyDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 11:11 PM
  #5
Martini*
Gods Team
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,786
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDucky View Post
Dont watch that many hawks games but krugers been awesome in wc, should fit in the 2c or 3c if you ask me.
LOL

No.

Good lord no. Kruger shouldnt be on any teams second or third line let alone the Hawks.


As for the OP's original post, the only two players with any talent are Bolland and Carbomb. Get rid of everybody else and re-construct the bottom lines.

Martini* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 11:24 PM
  #6
DisneyDucky
Registered User
 
DisneyDucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Linköping
Country: Sweden
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini View Post
LOL

No.

Good lord no. Kruger shouldnt be on any teams second or third line let alone the Hawks.


As for the OP's original post, the only two players with any talent are Bolland and Carbomb. Get rid of everybody else and re-construct the bottom lines.
Id gladly have him as 2c on our national team (Great on pp and pk). But i guess Blackhawks>>>> sweden.

DisneyDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 11:27 PM
  #7
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
Marvelous Manked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sudbury/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDucky View Post
Id gladly have him as 2c on our national team (Great on pp and pk). But i guess Blackhawks>>>> sweden.
You think he's the second best center in Sweden?

Marvelous Manked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 11:37 PM
  #8
DisneyDucky
Registered User
 
DisneyDucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Linköping
Country: Sweden
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyManked View Post
You think he's the second best center in Sweden?
Of course not, we got Henrik sedin, bäckström, Zetterberg. But not everyone is playing wc. My point is that kruger will be our 2c-3c on the national team for a long time. I've watched him play many times for both Sweden and djurgården and his really something speciell( not talking Forsberg speciell ofc) and I would think he's good enough to do the same for the hawks

DisneyDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 11:40 PM
  #9
SLAPSHOT723
Moderator
Johnny Rockets
 
SLAPSHOT723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 16,945
vCash: 500
Please, take Reasoner.

SLAPSHOT723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-16-2012, 11:49 PM
  #10
DontToewzMeBro
Registered User
 
DontToewzMeBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,136
vCash: 500
Martini u seem to really dislike the hawks?

DontToewzMeBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 12:07 AM
  #11
WarriorofTime
Registered User
 
WarriorofTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDucky View Post
Of course not, we got Henrik sedin, bäckström, Zetterberg. But not everyone is playing wc. My point is that kruger will be our 2c-3c on the national team for a long time. I've watched him play many times for both Sweden and djurgården and his really something speciell( not talking Forsberg speciell ofc) and I would think he's good enough to do the same for the hawks
Mika Zibanajed Gabriel Landeskog Filip Forsberg Marcus Johansen Jacob Silfvergberg are all more likely to become eventual top sixers on Team Swden in my opinion. Kruger will be lucky to be third line on Team Sweden.

WarriorofTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 12:26 AM
  #12
Sevanston
Moderator
 
Sevanston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDucky View Post
Dont watch that many hawks games but krugers been awesome in wc, should fit in the 2c or 3c if you ask me.
I know you didn't mean to, but by simply mentioning his name, you have inadvertently derailed this into a Kruger thread.

Sevanston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 05:22 AM
  #13
Bubba88
Toews = Savior
 
Bubba88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bavaria
Country: Germany
Posts: 24,437
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDucky View Post
Dont watch that many hawks games but krugers been awesome in wc, should fit in the 2c or 3c if you ask me.
what have you done? WHY?

Many/most Chicago Fans hate Krüger for no real reason.



no to the BWC scenary. Frolik still on the team with Bickell still on the team. Reasoner, I may like him but he had a bad year.

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 06:04 AM
  #14
DisgruntledHawkFan
Moderator
 
DisgruntledHawkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 23,045
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
There's no real reason outside of his play on the ice.

DisgruntledHawkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 10:56 AM
  #15
GaryU
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Schaumburg,Il
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 500
Kruger needs 15-20 lbs badly...He is willing to go along the boards, but gets rag-dolled on a regular basis...Doesn't have enough skill to play top 6 either.

GaryU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 11:53 AM
  #16
DisneyDucky
Registered User
 
DisneyDucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Linköping
Country: Sweden
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorofTime View Post
Mika Zibanajed Gabriel Landeskog Filip Forsberg Marcus Johansen Jacob Silfvergberg are all more likely to become eventual top sixers on Team Swden in my opinion. Kruger will be lucky to be third line on Team Sweden.
I´ve watch them all play and develop, and I can tell you from what Ive seen the past 2years, Kruger will probably be the best two-way-forward of the bunch AND i think his amazing "hockeysense" is a step above the rest. But that's just a swede opinion who watch and follow swede hockey so what do I know.

DisneyDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 11:55 AM
  #17
digdug41982
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 26,473
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDucky View Post
I´ve watch them all play and develop, and I can tell you from what Ive seen the past 2years, Kruger will probably be the best two-way-forward of the bunch AND i think his amazing "hockeysense" is a step above the rest. But that's just a swede opinion who watch and follow swede hockey so what do I know.
In the NHL or some other league?

digdug41982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 12:07 PM
  #18
DisneyDucky
Registered User
 
DisneyDucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Linköping
Country: Sweden
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
In the NHL or some other league?
in swedish Elitserien/Allsvenskan, the national team and the national juniors. But just a few NHL games so maybe Kruger suck at small rink, but I doubt it. But anyway it seems that your coach believes Kruger got what it takes at nhl-level cause why would he get so much ice-time otherwise.

DisneyDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 01:16 PM
  #19
Hawkaholic
Registered User
 
Hawkaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, Ont.
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,169
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledHawkFan View Post
There's no real reason outside of his play on the ice.
Yup, just his play on the ice. He's great everywhere else.

Hawkaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 03:41 PM
  #20
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,945
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDucky View Post
in swedish Elitserien/Allsvenskan, the national team and the national juniors. But just a few NHL games so maybe Kruger suck at small rink, but I doubt it. But anyway it seems that your coach believes Kruger got what it takes at nhl-level cause why would he get so much ice-time otherwise.
If Hawks fans knew the answer to that question we'd tell you.

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2012, 04:29 AM
  #21
Bubba88
Toews = Savior
 
Bubba88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bavaria
Country: Germany
Posts: 24,437
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDucky View Post
in swedish Elitserien/Allsvenskan, the national team and the national juniors. But just a few NHL games so maybe Kruger suck at small rink, but I doubt it. But anyway it seems that your coach believes Kruger got what it takes at nhl-level cause why would he get so much ice-time otherwise.
you are right with your observations. People forget that this was his rookie season and his first away from home. It's not his problem that Q puts him in situations he shouldn't be - like Leddy

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.