HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: Bruins @ Wolf Pack 12-18-04

Closed Thread

Old
12-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Kovy274Hart

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kovy274Hart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
I think I can bring myself to like Taylor. He looks so big out there, and moves well. He needs to pick up his physical game, which I hope comes with confidence. Overall, when certain forwards are out there, the defensive scheme seems pretty solid; the font of the net is usually taken care of. But you're right, at times it is shaky and with a few defensemen going down of late, and two going to Europe, it's amazing McGill's been able to hold things together.

Yeah, Fletch. I agree on Taylor. I forgot to mention that he had another solid game. He uses his size well and plays very physical. If he works on a few things, he could be like Beukeboom.

Agreed Larry on an energy line of Hollweg-Murray-Ortmeyer. That would be our own Crash line.

Old
12-19-2004, 02:17 PM
Anthony Mauro
DraftBuzz Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
That being said, I don't think Murray is a bad player either and another probable NHL 3rd-4th liner...If there ever is NHL Hockey in the near future, I would love to see a line of Hollweg-Murray-Otmetyer (HMO Line) banging people into the hospital and chucking in some goals..I look forward to them (and Giroux) much more then I do guys like lundamrk or Balej, although I think Balej will be a real nice, shifty, goal-scoring 2nd line winger...
Same here. A line of Murray-Hollweg-Ortmeyer is destiny baby. Lundmark has to be traded. We are going to have too many guys ready to jump to the AHL and he cant be wasting a spot that someone else can use. I've got hope for Balej because he seems like he has a pulse. Theres a competetive quality in him that I sense.

Watching Lundmark made me sick to my stomach yesterday. This is not the same guy from Junior and money may have tamed him down to a nonexistant passion for the game, and he just doesnt seem to want to play. No desire.

Old
12-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Fletch

Levitate...

go back and watch old films of Beukeboom...he defined lanky, which is why I think I like Taylor. A bit bigger than Beuk, yet a better skater. He just needs to start nailing people, which I hope comes in time with confidence. Beuk was 6'5 225. Both cover a lot of ground out there.

Closed Thread