HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Graf G75s

Old
05-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Kamakozma
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Graf G75s

Nearing the end of my skate search and really loved the feel of the Graf G75's. Only issue was it felt as if my ankles did not have a ton of support, it was sort of loose in that area.

Any feedback from wearers of the G75's, likes/dislikes/watch-outs etc.?

Thanks!

Kamakozma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2012, 09:30 PM
jsykes

They are cut slightly lower than a lot of other skates, also baking them will make a huge difference. Graf skates can be baked multiple times so ask your dealer if you can bake them before buying. We do that for customers in our shop all the time. They'll close around the ankles a lot more than they do out of the box and should provide more than enough support.

jsykes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2012, 06:58 AM
bp spec

vCash: 50
I had a pair of G5's before buying the G75's. The G75's have more ankle support in general compared to the G5's. And as jsykes they're cut lower and baking them will help too. If you're comfortable in the skates other than the ankle support, maybe taping your ankles is an option.

bp spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Rem
I am a ham radio

I can't speak for the g75's, but I have the G35's now for 9 months and I absolutely LOVE them. So much so that I decided to get Graf shoulder and elbow pads. Their quality is really fantastic.

Rem is offline   Reply With Quote