Here is the installment for rank #12, Don't forget to add your vote for who should be added to the next poll.
1. Alex Galchenyuk, C (Sarnia Sting, OHL) - 100% of votes.
2. Nathan Beaulieu, D (St. Johns Sea Dogs, QMJHL) - 43.84% of votes.
3. Jarred Tinordi, D (London Knights, OHL) - 58.16% of votes.
4. Louis Leblanc, C/RW (Hamilton Bulldogs, AHL) - 53.51% of the votes.
5. Sebastien Collberg, RW (Frolunda, SEL) - 56.04% of the votes.
6. Brendan Gallagher, RW (Vancouver Giants, WHL) - 87.38% of the votes.
7. Morgan Ellis, D (Shawinigan Cataractes, QMJHL) - 47.98% of the votes.
8. Danny Kristo, RW (North Dakota, NCAA) - 67.96% of the votes
9. Dalton Thrower, D (Saskatoon Blades, WHL) - 50.00% of the votes.
10. Michael Bournival, C (Shawinigan Cataractes, QMJHL) - 42.41% of the votes.
11. Mac Bennett, D (Michigan Wolverines, NCAA) - 29.13% of the votes.
I've added Greg Pateryn, D to the poll.
Players to be added:
Peter Delmas, G
Robert Mayer, G
Alain Berger, RW
Maxim Trunev, RW
Ian Schultz, RW
Olivier Archambault, LW
Phillippe Lefebvre, LW
Erik Nystrom, LW
Dustin Walsh, C
Michael Cichy, C
Magnus Nygren, D
Josiah Didier, D
Colin Sullivan, D
Joe Stejskal, D
I voted for Palushaj, massively underrated. Add Quailer(also underrated).
People are underrating Palushaj because he didn't put up points in the NHL(used mostly in a non fitting role)...he is still only 22 and coming off a 15-20-35 in 35 GP season in Hamilton. I think if he can come to camp at around 195lbs, he can be a real threat for a top 9 job(with Plekanec or Eller). If not then maybe look at trading him for a younger player. I think he should be in the 6-9 range for prospects.
Kinda tuned out for the last few polls, but how the heck has Tim Bozon not been picked yet? A terrific player. In a few years that guy is going to shoot up this list. Our list looks much better after this past draft.