Notices

Norfolk Admirals at St. John's IceCaps - Game 3 - 6:00pm CDT

Old
05-21-2012, 09:16 PM
None

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DespoticNewt View Post
I thought Festerling was still out with an injury.
He's on the game sheet and is a -1 along with Kulda, so it was one of those two. But at the time I was pretty sure it was Festerling, but still can't really be sure since I was a bit angry at the turnover and wasn't really listening for a name.

None is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Diatidialga

vCash: 500
Well, guess the caps are done

Diatidialga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Aerial

Going to be awfully tough to pull this one out, but the Admirals are definitely a great team. Hopefully the IceCaps can take the next game or two at home.

Either way, a strong season and getting to the conference finals is a great way to start off in St. John's -- very happy for the fans and for the team!

Aerial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 12:14 PM
kento19
@kento19

Quote:
Originally Posted by surixon View Post
Who was the defenseman who turned it over?
Kulda

kento19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 04:57 PM
P I K E Y

I was at the game i can confirm Kulda turned it over, a simple play, he had no lane but tries to get it through the shot blocker anyways instead of just putting it in the corner. sigh. If the the caps had to score in overtime you could feel the crowd ready to erupt. Was an electric crowd, one of the best of the playoffs, as they supplied rally towels for the first time.

P I K E Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Samcanadian

vCash: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by P I K E Y View Post
I was at the game i can confirm Kulda turned it over, a simple play, he had no lane but tries to get it through the shot blocker anyways instead of just putting it in the corner. sigh. If the the caps had to score in overtime you could feel the crowd ready to erupt. Was an electric crowd, one of the best of the playoffs, as they supplied rally towels for the first time.
I've seen some replays and I can agree that the atmosphere in those games is electric! They look every bit as excited to get their team back as us Winnipeggers were!!

Samcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2012, 06:55 PM
MrGrinch

A little off topic, but in case anyone is interested tonight's Marlies - Admirals game is being shown nationally on LeafsTV. I live in Winnipeg and was just surfing my Bell system and was surprised to see that this regional channel was "opened" up nationally specifically to show this game (SD only, channel 422). Apparently some games will also appear on Sportsnet 1.

I wish broadcasters would have stepped up like this a few years ago when the Moose were playing in the final.

MrGrinch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2012, 06:59 PM
tbcwpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrinch View Post
A little off topic, but in case anyone is interested tonight's Marlies - Admirals game is being shown nationally on LeafsTV. I live in Winnipeg and was just surfing my Bell system and was surprised to see that this regional channel was "opened" up nationally specifically to show this game (SD only, channel 422). Apparently some games will also appear on Sportsnet 1.

I wish broadcasters would have stepped up like this a few years ago when the Moose were playing in the final.
That's going to be satellite only as the local providers won't have that on their map.

tbcwpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2012, 08:45 PM
MrGrinch

Did you look? They are advertising its on Shaw, Rogers, and Bell. They could have it setup on a special new channel. It's a really strange feed on a 3:3 square screen.

MrGrinch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Wolf357

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrinch View Post

Um........ this is the Marlies a Toronto Based sports team... Obviously the rest of the nation wants to see them. The Moose? please...from Winnipeg? Come on...

If you live anywhere in Canada its a no brainer you can watch pretty much every Leafs, Raptors, BlueJays, Toronto FC, game and if its a Toronto based AHL team you can catch a few regular season games as well as the finals if they are there.

Wolf357 is offline   Reply With Quote