HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Marian Gaborik - ByE HiM OOUtT!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-23-2012, 03:09 PM
  #151
evilllempire*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Sting View Post
That settles it then. Nevermind that the Kings are a stacked team with tons of skill and size, two things that the Rangers don't have anywhere near enough of. Nevermind that Brown plays with ideal linemates and neither Callahan or Gaborik do. Nevermind, also, that the Kings DESPERATELY tried to get Gaborik, just as the Rangers did. They were after him for years. But they must be idiots, too, huh?

**** the regular season, right? I mean, the Kings very nearly missed the playoffs all together because of that meaningless regular season, but **** that ****. You have to do it when it counts!

Oh, and Callahan is a better player than Brown all day, every day, as you said. What minor edge Brown MIGHT have over Callahan offensively is dwarfed by the advantage Callahan brings over Brown defensively. About the only tangible thing Brown has over Callahan is durability. Callahan is a better all-around player in nearly every regard.

whatever.......because the Kings were fater him when he was available is more the reason to have pedalled Gaborik to the Kings at te Deadline

and as far as Cally being better than Brown......there is no way i hell. Brown has more speed, plays a better physical game because he is bigger, and has better hands on that end than Callahan. Brown is better on the offensive end, no question

Defensively, you want to give the edge to Callahan? Perhaps because he blocks shots or backchecks better? Perhaps. But it's not a huge disparity there imo. Callahan has been a Minus this year and for the past 3 seasons. Of course Plus/Minues doesn't tell te whole story on how good defensively one is, but Cally was a Minus again this year when the rest of the team was a Plus. Brown was a Plus 18 thi year....and he has been a Minus as well in years past. Defensively, it is marginal at best.

So in regard to your statement with Callahan being better all-around in nearly every regard........I

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 03:09 PM
  #152
PromNite
This is awkward...
 
PromNite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 9,253
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to PromNite
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilllempire View Post
Doesn't have to be straight up.....you could send Gabby to a team that could use a "sniper" like him for "other assets"

Take that 7.5 and go out and sig Parise, trade for a Ryan or Nash (packaging some of our assets on our young D). Kepping McD, Girardi, and Staal intact.....making Del Zaster available.

It's not likely on a str8 up deal.....but for example, when the Kings were shopping Dustin Brown at the deadline during a time when they couldn't buy a goal to save ther lives, they might of done a Brown for Gaborik deal straight up. Then use the $$$ in the off-season and sign ZP. Of course....I'm sure the majority of the fanbase wouldn't of been insensed at this thought, trading our "40 goal scorer" in the middleof a great season. But I'd rather have Dustin Brown anyday, allday.....and certainly instead of Gabby. A Bigger, Strnoger, Faster, and more Skilled version of Callahan? Brown has 16 Points in 14 PLAYOFF games. Who wouldn't want that? All I'm saying is we need to be shrewd about this. Sure Gabby is our best sniper at this point. But sometimes you have to make changes with your big names to improve your team. I had no confidence tht Gaborik would score come Playoff time. Even when he had his excellent regular season.....I kept saying that he needs to do it when it counts. Sure enough.....other than the 3 OT goal, he hasn't done much...


Trade away our best offensive weapon who is proven to thrive in our system and sign an ex-Devil. Then trade away a ton of youth for a star winger who is unproven in our system.

That's old Ranger thinking, my friend. Unsuccessful way to run a hockey team.

__________________


Adam Tensta's from the 163
PromNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 03:12 PM
  #153
The Amity Affliction
Chasing Ghosts
 
The Amity Affliction's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 9,189
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
St. Louis still averaged more GPG than the Rangers these playoffs.
Yeah, because they played San Jose in the first round. They didn't score more than 2 goals in a single game against LA and Quick.

Quote:
My suggestion is to stop reading the stat sheet. Hockey is not all about goals and points.
Normally, you'd win this argument, but you do realize that we DESPERATELY need scoring, right? Getting rid of Gaborik isn't going to help that, no matter what way you try to cut it.

The Amity Affliction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 03:15 PM
  #154
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 500
Agreed Evilempire. Brown is a much better hockey player and always has been.

Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 04:00 PM
  #155
evilllempire*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by PromNite View Post


Trade away our best offensive weapon who is proven to thrive in our system and sign an ex-Devil. Then trade away a ton of youth for a star winger who is unproven in our system.

That's old Ranger thinking, my friend. Unsuccessful way to run a hockey team.
thriving in our system with his 4 goals in 18 games....LOL...

Has nothing with Old Ranger thinking. Been through the Neil Smith and Early Sather years like everyone else. It's about improving your team and upgrading their Skillset. Shouldn't be too hard to understand

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 04:02 PM
  #156
evilllempire*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Agreed Evilempire. Brown is a much better hockey player and always has been.
It is Clear Cut as Night and Day......Brown has and always will be better

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 04:24 PM
  #157
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 20,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilllempire View Post
thriving in our system with his 4 goals in 18 games....LOL...

Has nothing with Old Ranger thinking. Been through the Neil Smith and Early Sather years like everyone else. It's about improving your team and upgrading their Skillset. Shouldn't be too hard to understand
Richards has 6. Let's get rid of him.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 04:37 PM
  #158
Jersey Girl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,956
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilllempire View Post
whatever.......because the Kings were fater him when he was available is more the reason to have pedalled Gaborik to the Kings at te Deadline

and as far as Cally being better than Brown......there is no way i hell. Brown has more speed, plays a better physical game because he is bigger, and has better hands on that end than Callahan. Brown is better on the offensive end, no question

Defensively, you want to give the edge to Callahan? Perhaps because he blocks shots or backchecks better? Perhaps. But it's not a huge disparity there imo. Callahan has been a Minus this year and for the past 3 seasons. Of course Plus/Minues doesn't tell te whole story on how good defensively one is, but Cally was a Minus again this year when the rest of the team was a Plus. Brown was a Plus 18 thi year....and he has been a Minus as well in years past. Defensively, it is marginal at best.

So in regard to your statement with Callahan being better all-around in nearly every regard........I
Yeah, I love Cally but Brown is an absolute beast. Most of the people who state Callahan is better probably watch 2-3 regular season Kings games per year anyway.

Brown has played well all year, and he's been INCREDIBLE in the playoffs.

We can use some incredible from our captain tonight...

Jersey Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 04:42 PM
  #159
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul
 
NYR Sting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilllempire View Post
whatever.......because the Kings were fater him when he was available is more the reason to have pedalled Gaborik to the Kings at te Deadline
Right, because you know for sure that this was a realistic possibility, not just a rumor.

Quote:
and as far as Cally being better than Brown......there is no way i hell. Brown has more speed, plays a better physical game because he is bigger, and has better hands on that end than Callahan. Brown is better on the offensive end, no question
And yet, despite playing with better linemates, on a deeper, more talented team, he puts up basically the same numbers Callahan does.

Quote:
Defensively, you want to give the edge to Callahan? Perhaps because he blocks shots or backchecks better? Perhaps. But it's not a huge disparity there imo. Callahan has been a Minus this year and for the past 3 seasons. Of course Plus/Minues doesn't tell te whole story on how good defensively one is, but Cally was a Minus again this year when the rest of the team was a Plus. Brown was a Plus 18 thi year....and he has been a Minus as well in years past. Defensively, it is marginal at best.

So in regard to your statement with Callahan being better all-around in nearly every regard........I
Actually, it has little to do with either of those things. It has to do with positioning, anticipation, decision making. I don't expect someone who tries to use Callahan's plus/minus against him (again, completely failing to take any sort of contextual facts into account) to understand.

Statistics are only useful when they are considered within a context. When they aren't, as you have done repeatedly in this thread, they create an entirely warped perspective.

NYR Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 04:51 PM
  #160
NikC
Registered User
 
NikC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 3,760
vCash: 500
if anything this thread reveals just how petty and shortsighted some in our fanbase become at the midnight hour.

no doubt Gaborik has to step up, but i can't understand how you trash a player who has produced all season long for this team. it can't be that he's playing with a rooking on his line, not to knock hagelin, but he's no top 6 forward at this point in his career.

wake up.

NikC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:09 PM
  #161
Jersey Girl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,956
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikC View Post
if anything this thread reveals just how petty and shortsighted some in our fanbase become at the midnight hour.

no doubt Gaborik has to step up, but i can't understand how you trash a player who has produced all season long for this team. it can't be that he's playing with a rooking on his line, not to knock hagelin, but he's no top 6 forward at this point in his career.

wake up.
That's all I'm saying, so we are in agreement for a change. It is time for Gaborik to step up.

If not now, when?

Jersey Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:26 PM
  #162
evilllempire*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Richards has 6. Let's get rid of him.
Puleeeze....nice sarcastic conclusion......

Richards play and his points (goals and assists) have actually mattered and been meaningful. The Goal with 6 seconds left. The Goal a minute into the game vs Was to get us going in the last Game 7. The PP Goal against Ottawa. Out of Gabby's 4
goals....the only one that mattered was his 3 Ot Goal. He had a BS meaningless goal in game 6 against Was in the last seconds. Puck was going 3 feet wide before it hit a Was defenseman.

Also...Richards is a Point per Game Player in the Playoffs. Gaborik is Half that. This is just on Points alone. Doesn't put the timing of these Goals and points into context. We all know it matters more WHEN you score. Scoring MEANINGFUL goals/assists at the right times (ala Richards) is clearly more significant than Gaborik's Stat padding, MEANINGLESS tallies

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:29 PM
  #163
evilllempire*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikC View Post
if anything this thread reveals just how petty and shortsighted some in our fanbase become at the midnight hour.

no doubt Gaborik has to step up, but i can't understand how you trash a player who has produced all season long for this team. it can't be that he's playing with a rooking on his line, not to knock hagelin, but he's no top 6 forward at this point in his career.

wake up.
Not short sighted at all......just calling like it is

Let's see if he shows up tonight. I hope he does for a change. I'll be the first one in here congratulating him. I'm sure everyone else will be ready to feed me some crow. We'll see.....

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:31 PM
  #164
PromNite
This is awkward...
 
PromNite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 9,253
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to PromNite
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilllempire View Post
Puleeeze....nice sarcastic conclusion......

Richards play and his points (goals and assists) have actually mattered and been meaningful. The Goal with 6 seconds left. The Goal a minute into the game vs Was to get us going in the last Game 7. The PP Goal against Ottawa. Out of Gabby's 4
goals....the only one that mattered was his 3 Ot Goal. He had a BS meaningless goal in game 6 against Was in the last seconds. Puck was going 3 feet wide before it hit a Was defenseman.

Also...Richards is a Point per Game Player in the Playoffs. Gaborik is Half that. This is just on Points alone. Doesn't put the timing of these Goals and points into context. We all know it matters more WHEN you score. Scoring MEANINGFUL goals/assists at the right times (ala Richards) is clearly more significant than Gaborik's Stat padding, MEANINGLESS tallies
This is the Rangers we are talking about. Not the Penguins. We're not blowing teams out 10-3 in the playoffs. There is no such thing as a meaningless tally with this team.

Every single goal, every one... empty netters included are crucial. Gaborik's goal that bounced in off someone's ass prevented a shutout. I'll take that goal every day and twice on Sundays.

The fact that you are downplaying the good things that Gabby has done this postseason just shows how far you are reaching for straws.

PromNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:37 PM
  #165
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 19,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PromNite View Post
This is the Rangers we are talking about. Not the Penguins. We're not blowing teams out 10-3 in the playoffs. There is no such thing as a meaningless tally with this team.

Every single goal, every one... empty netters included are crucial. Gaborik's goal that bounced in off someone's ass prevented a shutout. I'll take that goal every day and twice on Sundays.

The fact that you are downplaying the good things that Gabby has done this postseason just shows how far you are reaching for straws.
You should post more. You're one of few sane posters here during the playoffs.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:48 PM
  #166
Drewbackatu*
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haveandare View Post
I'd agree that he's a better player way before I'd agree that he's a better fit for this team. Those 20 goals are going to have to replace Gabby's 40 and who would Bergeron pass to on NYR to get all those assists? NYR has a lot of guys who are capable of 20 goals and a lot of guys who are solid defensive players. They need people who can put the puck in the net and play to their system. Gabby isn't perfect but 100+ goals in 3 seasons isn't bad. If this postseason has shown anything it's that this team is already capable of playing fantastic team defense and that they need another guy who can score goals and play Ranger hockey.
Excellent post and your points are duly noted.

Drewbackatu* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:50 PM
  #167
Drewbackatu*
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskramer83 View Post
Correct, but he should be. I think putting him on a line with Gaborik will eliminate the need for him to carry the puck as much as he likes to and instead play a grinding hard nose game in-front.

Would actually be the case should this pairing happen, I don't know. But what the hell, we have tried every other possible combo why not give dubi a shot with Richards and Gaborik
I couldn't agree more; what the heck, nothing else seems to be working.

Drewbackatu* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:56 PM
  #168
Drewbackatu*
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
Yeah, I love Cally but Brown is an absolute beast. Most of the people who state Callahan is better probably watch 2-3 regular season Kings games per year anyway.

Brown has played well all year, and he's been INCREDIBLE in the playoffs.

We can use some incredible from our captain tonight...
We all love and respect Cally but Brown is bigger, faster, tougher and just plain old better!

End of discussion.

Drewbackatu* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 05:58 PM
  #169
Drewbackatu*
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PromNite View Post
This is the Rangers we are talking about. Not the Penguins. We're not blowing teams out 10-3 in the playoffs. There is no such thing as a meaningless tally with this team.

Every single goal, every one... empty netters included are crucial. Gaborik's goal that bounced in off someone's ass prevented a shutout. I'll take that goal every day and twice on Sundays.

The fact that you are downplaying the good things that Gabby has done this postseason just shows how far you are reaching for straws.
Aside from his overtime goal vs the Caps, what other good things has Gabby done? I must have blinked and missed them.

Drewbackatu* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 06:12 PM
  #170
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 20,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilllempire View Post
Puleeeze....nice sarcastic conclusion......

Richards play and his points (goals and assists) have actually mattered and been meaningful. The Goal with 6 seconds left. The Goal a minute into the game vs Was to get us going in the last Game 7. The PP Goal against Ottawa. Out of Gabby's 4
goals....the only one that mattered was his 3 Ot Goal. He had a BS meaningless goal in game 6 against Was in the last seconds. Puck was going 3 feet wide before it hit a Was defenseman.

Also...Richards is a Point per Game Player in the Playoffs. Gaborik is Half that. This is just on Points alone. Doesn't put the timing of these Goals and points into context. We all know it matters more WHEN you score. Scoring MEANINGFUL goals/assists at the right times (ala Richards) is clearly more significant than Gaborik's Stat padding, MEANINGLESS tallies
Honestly, the only goal that was meaningless was the fluke goal in game 6. The others were only meaningless due to what transpired after the goal. The goal against Ottawa was meaningless because the Rangers scored 2 more to make it a blowout. At the time it wasn't meaningless. A goal to make a playoff game 2-0 guarantees a team would win 90% of the time. How many 2 goal leads were blown in the playoffs so far that weren't in the Pitt/Phi series. The goal in game 4 of the Caps series tied the game at 2 in the 2nd, how is that meaningless?

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 06:12 PM
  #171
evilllempire*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by PromNite View Post
This is the Rangers we are talking about. Not the Penguins. We're not blowing teams out 10-3 in the playoffs. There is no such thing as a meaningless tally with this team.

Every single goal, every one... empty netters included are crucial. Gaborik's goal that bounced in off someone's ass prevented a shutout. I'll take that goal every day and twice on Sundays.

The fact that you are downplaying the good things that Gabby has done this postseason just shows how far you are reaching for straws.
Downplaying the Good things? Other than the 3 OT Goal which we all know....name me some of the "Good Things" he has done is THIS ENTIRE POSTSEASON?

Good things, Postseason, and Gaborik don't even belong in the same sentence. What's he done? Gets knocked down time after time. Can't clear the zone. Whiffs on his half of his Shot Attempts. Turns the puck over to the opposing D on odd man rushes. Is WEAK on the puck. Unwilling to take a hit to make a play. Pulls up shorton a play because he doesn't want to go in and get the puck. Falls down when looked at the wrong way. LOL You want me to go on?

Like I said......NAME all these "good things" you say he's done this PS. I'm all ears.......

It's been said and I'll say it again so you and the rest of the Short-Sighted, Mindless supporters of Gaborik can understand.

He's a SOFT, ENIGMATIC, NO GRIT, NO HEART, GUTLESS player on this team. His skills are eroded by the fact that he won't a hit t mke a play, and that he shies away from contact constantly. Do this in the Playoffs....and it's a recipe for disaster.

Watch game closely tonight. Whenever he touches the puck.....see his play. Tell me he doesn't do all the aforementioned things about him. You'll be shocked I'm right.

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 06:16 PM
  #172
evilllempire*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Honestly, the only goal that was meaningless was the fluke goal in game 6. The others were only meaningless due to what transpired after the goal. The goal against Ottawa was meaningless because the Rangers scored 2 more to make it a blowout. At the time it wasn't meaningless. A goal to make a playoff game 2-0 guarantees a team would win 90% of the time. How many 2 goal leads were blown in the playoffs so far that weren't in the Pitt/Phi series. The goal in game 4 of the Caps series tied the game at 2 in the 2nd, how is that meaningless?
okay...I'll give you the 3 goals then. Fine.....that means he still scored only 3 meaningful goals in 18 games this postseason. Other than those tallies.....he's been an absolute WIMP (I wasgoing to use another analogy, but didn't want to get a Warning...LOL) on the puck. He deserves all the criticism he gets and more. Lets hope he STEPS UP tonight like everyone is hoping he will, including myself.

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 06:17 PM
  #173
NikC
Registered User
 
NikC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 3,760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
That's all I'm saying, so we are in agreement for a change. It is time for Gaborik to step up.

If not now, when?

i think we agree more often than you think...

but yes, tonight would be a good night for Gabs to pop a couple in and follow up on Friday. I'm very disappointed in Gaborik, but I just feel this line needs another top 3 player. We've been a very incomplete team offensively all season long.

NikC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 06:18 PM
  #174
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 20,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilllempire View Post
okay...I'll give you the 3 goals then. Fine.....that means he still scored only 3 meaningful goals in 18 games this postseason. Other than those tallies.....he's been an absolute WIMP (I wasgoing to use another analogy, but didn't want to get a Warning...LOL) on the puck. He deserves all the criticism he gets and more. Lets hope he STEPS UP tonight like everyone is hoping he will, including myself.
Richards hasn't done much more then if you're giving me those 3 goals.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 06:20 PM
  #175
evilllempire*
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 429
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbackatu View Post
We all love and respect Cally but Brown is bigger, faster, tougher and just plain old better!

End of discussion.
YUP......but tell that to NYR Sting

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.