Daniel Ryder

Closed Thread

Old
12-29-2004, 11:50 AM
hossy316

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to hossy316
Daniel Ryder

Anyone have any info on Daniel Ryder. I know he is Micheal's younger brother. He was pretty hyped up back when he played Midget AAA with Tri-Pen Frost out of NFLD. I was a linesman in the Atlantic Air Canada Cup in 2002 in which both he and Crosby played. He was probably the second best player in that tourney behind Crosby and both were the same age at that time. Last I heard he was with Peterborough in the O. Anyone know how he is doing now and know if he has a shot at being drafted in the next NHL entry draft?

Old
12-29-2004, 10:29 PM
Lessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossy316
Anyone have any info on Daniel Ryder. I know he is Micheal's younger brother. He was pretty hyped up back when he played Midget AAA with Tri-Pen Frost out of NFLD. I was a linesman in the Atlantic Air Canada Cup in 2002 in which both he and Crosby played. He was probably the second best player in that tourney behind Crosby and both were the same age at that time. Last I heard he was with Peterborough in the O. Anyone know how he is doing now and know if he has a shot at being drafted in the next NHL entry draft?
He still plays for Peterborough and is one of their top players. He had 52 points last season, and so far this year has 38 points in 36 games, including 16 goals. I expect him to be drafted in the mid rounds, his major setback is his size as he is only 5'11" and 185 pounds although he plays with a little grit.

Old
01-14-2005, 02:31 PM
tuckerdomi

www.hockeydb.com has all players stats just typoe there name in, great source

Closed Thread