HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 5

Old
05-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyRangers2047 View Post
Haha don't do that cause you'll find yourself having one they score so you try to keep smoking and hope they score and all you do is smoke a pack in the third period alone then throw the pack in frustration.... Not speaking from experience
lol I was just going to say. You seem awfully familiar with this tactic.

Bob Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Thunderhead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by varanger94 View Post
you put up with the one sided announcing all game and then you switch to msg and have to see Chico say to Carter " you know the Rangers have to play there best game in order to beat you. Who's idea at MSG thought this was a good idea. Email MsG and let them know.
let's give chico a break , he's nothing more than a junk food appraisal .

Thunderhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:02 PM
theJUMPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Story of the game.

Just got two steel reserves. Gotta drink myself to sleep. Morning ***** be damned.

theJUMPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Riche16
McCready guitar god

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc55 View Post
what do you think we could get for a package of boyle, rupp, prust (rights), mitchell, biron, feds, dubi and a first
A "Thanks, but no thanks"?

Riche16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc55 View Post
what do you think we could get for a package of boyle, rupp, prust (rights), mitchell, biron, feds, dubi and a first
Rick Nash

Silence Of The Plams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
NYR2047
WebMD Trained Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
lol I was just going to say. You seem awfully familiar with this tactic.
I'd have a witty response but I'm busy looking for something I threw across the room hahaha

NYR2047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:03 PM
peanutbuttacallytime
#therightway

pure heartbreak...really nothing more to say right now

peanutbuttacallytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:06 PM
SERE 24
LGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Seriously regarding Lundqvist. I don't want to keep harping on this. Until he becomes more consistent. We'll be on the wrong end on the hand shake line. With him it's not if but when he has that game that leaves you shaking your head. Unbelievable. I never learn. When he puts up great performances I expect him to be the goalie that he can be. He never ceases to disappoint me with efforts like he had tonight and yes even last game.
I already know this will be an infraction but just like a stupid retaliation penalty, I simply can't help myself; can you seriously go **** yourself yet? My least favorite part of being a Rangers fan these playoffs has been not being able to come to these boards without seeing your pathetic BS. Fan of the year you are.

SERE 24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

I amazingly did not get trolled by my friends. They were so filled with pity that they spared me their Jersey wrath.

Old
05-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Jabroni
The People's Champ

Extremely deflating, but we need to take the second period and apply it to game 6's entirety.

Jabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:09 PM
Cmf1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Ouch, that one hurt. Clawed their way back in to tie it 3-3 and then what happened??

Hank let in some real softies tonight.
Best save tonight - Hank against Richards....haha

Cmf1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:10 PM
NYR2047
WebMD Trained Doctor

Quote:
I amazingly did not get trolled by my friends. They were so filled with pity that they spared me their Jersey wrath.
Not all of us are that lucky lol my buddy who follow everything his gf does got him to root for the devils so he just texts non sense.... At least my gf doesn't pretend to know what's going on and try to talk smack

Old
05-23-2012, 11:10 PM
varanger94

A wild 1st period. We gave up 3 goals. The first goal. A high stick to Stephan, he's bent over Neither the Refs or NBCrap see's it. On the third goal, we should have been on the Power Play.
Now I just learned from watching the NHL network that the Devils were off sides on the second goal. They get their replays from the CBC not NBCrap. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

varanger94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Thunderhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugots View Post
One thing I hate is getting beat by nobody 4th liners. Stephen "28 year old rookie" Gionta and Ryan "18 goals in 8 NHL seasons" Carter got the best of us, and that REALLY pisses me the **** off.
yet people keep praising stepan .

Old
Cmf1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers1388 View Post
2nd option sounds awful. Think I probably don't do the 'watching' you refer to there if that happens :p
Me neither.

Old
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Quote:
Not all of us are that lucky lol my buddy who follow everything his gf does got him to root for the devils so he just texts non sense.... At least my gf doesn't pretend to know what's going on and try to talk smack
Don't get me wrong, the Facebook band wagoners are in full swing but they aren't real people anyway.

Old
05-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Cmf1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie460 View Post
This is ridiculous. We've had about 4-5 Devils players interviewed and not ONE Ranger. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to combine the postgame for these two teams ought to be fired.
OMG agreed. how on earth do you combine these two rivals into one show. ridiculous.

Old
05-23-2012, 11:16 PM
NYR2047
WebMD Trained Doctor

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, the Facebook band wagoners are in full swing but they aren't real people anyway.
Oh Facebook is a no go zone for me after a loss... My phone though lights up and just keeps buzzing especially after it was 3 to 0 funny they disappeared till the empty netter then they prompting almost on cue returned

Old
05-23-2012, 11:16 PM
NikC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
I already know this will be an infraction but just like a stupid retaliation penalty, I simply can't help myself; can you seriously go **** yourself yet? My least favorite part of being a Rangers fan these playoffs has been not being able to come to these boards without seeing your pathetic BS. Fan of the year you are.
bro, he's right! Hank S#cked tonight! Biggest game of the year and he needed to play his best, and he s@cked! no excuses. he knew it too in the post game.

Ironically he's played less games then he's ever played in his career as a ranger, and he's still failed in the biggest tests of the season. He's made some strides, but he still hasn't carried a team to the cup like his
rival across the ice did.

Lundqvist not there yet. He's a very good goalie, but he's been awarded for things he hasn't yet accomplished.

NikC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Thunderhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRanger View Post
Well, the thing is, the opposing winger is NOT Hagelin's check, it's the center's, so that's why I ask if SOMEONE was picked up high by a Devil defenseman.

They were doing it all night. They've been doing it all series. Heck, they've been doing it for 20 damn years.
let's hope they'll finally go bankrupt and beg kansas to take them back .

Old
05-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Quote:
Oh Facebook is a no go zone for me after a loss... My phone though lights up and just keeps buzzing especially after it was 3 to 0 funny they disappeared till the empty netter then they prompting almost on cue returned
Never fails my friend. Its another reason why I want this series so bad. I can stick it in the craw of every Devils fan in school.

Old
05-23-2012, 11:19 PM
rvdnsx

Whatever happens this team has overachieved this season. At the beginning of the playoffs most people on this board said they'd be happy with a finish in the ECF. Obviously with us being here now anything short of a SCF appearance would be a disappointment.

At this point it's one game at a time. Put your best possible team out there for the best chance to win in Game 6. If we win Game 6, we will not lose Game 7 on home ice.

Same lineup for the next game but pick in Eminger over Bickel. I really thought that Game 5 against Washington and 6.6 seconds left in that game was a small sign that this was a team destined for something special this year. But if we lose this series, I hope Jersey gets steamrolled by the Kings and puts Uncle Daddy and the Debbies out of their misery.

rvdnsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:20 PM
NYR2047
WebMD Trained Doctor

Quote:
Never fails my friend. Its another reason why I want this series so bad. I can stick it in the craw of every Devils fan in school.
Oh but watch out if the Rangers beat them instantly their favorite team out west will be the Kings

Old
05-23-2012, 11:21 PM
BroadwayBlues
oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

Stepan MIA again.

Only time I noticed him was when he got high sticked.

BroadwayBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 11:21 PM
ColonialsHockey10

Left the house and went to a friends house to watch after the 1st, I just can't sit through these alone.

2 Rangers fans and 5 Devils fans and it's still comforting for some reason.

Regarding the game, this team needs to hire someone to perform a case study. What goes through their heads to make them take their foot off the gas when they climb out of a 3 goal hole baffles me. Something is not there mentally with these players, we can keep drafting hard working players but let's start picking up some players that can actually think the game, not just do what they're told. It's sad how poorly they gain and lose momentum, hockey is different here.

LOL at MDZ, he's so ****ing mentally fragile. This is how he plays, he gains confidence and plays on top of the world or he makes a few bad plays and it all ****ing crumbles at his feet like he's 10 years old. What a disaster of a performance. Same for Richards, he's been a joke this series, absolutely pathetic.

At least Cally had a good game, finally. And Dubinsky was decent.

ColonialsHockey10 is offline   Reply With Quote