HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > GM Games and HF Leagues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
GM Games and HF Leagues All GM Games and Fantasy League drafts and discussion go here.

D habs98 v3.0 GM Game Sign Up+ Discussion(2 teams available)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-29-2012, 10:53 PM
  #251
The Produce Man
Master of Puppets
 
The Produce Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drnaud81 View Post
I think it's not bad. I tought my team () would be a bit higher, somewhere around 10-12 but i guess i still had improvements to do.

Funny how Detroit made the playoffs without any goaltender. Goog luck vs Vancouver !
I voted you close to the playoffs. I do like the depth your team now has, and if your youth devolps properly, you will have a force of a team.

Detroit has a fairly good defense. And any team with Dats and Zetter, are likely good enough to make the playoffs sans a goalie.

Happy to win the east, knowing how many great teams there are. I think Chicago should have won the west.

The Produce Man is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 10:54 PM
  #252
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Produce Man View Post
I voted you close to the playoffs. I do like the depth your team now has, and if your youth devolps properly, you will have a force of a team.

Detroit has a fairly good defense. And any team with Dats and Zetter, are likely good enough to make the playoffs sans a goalie.

Happy to win the east, knowing how many great teams there are. I think Chicago should have won the west.
I woulda won the east if it weren't for a certain someone voting me in 15th place (Obviously not you).

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 10:58 PM
  #253
CommanderShepard15
Eberle=Clutch
 
CommanderShepard15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar View Post
I woulda won the east if it weren't for a certain someone voting me in 15th place (Obviously not you).
someone must of thought san jose would have a bench clearing brawl with pittsburgh, and when they wouldnt stop, chuck norris came in and TKOd everyone, leaving no one on our teams left to play.

my last place doesnt matter though, as i wouldnt move up at all.

CommanderShepard15 is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 10:58 PM
  #254
caps4cup
Dynasty
 
caps4cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 4,853
vCash: 500
Vote

Sergei Kostitsyn-Mike Fisher-Martin Erat
Alex Tanguay-David Legwand-Alex Radulov
Andrei Kostitsyn-Jarret Stoll-Matt Read
Gabriel Bourque-Nick Spaling-Craig Smith

Ryan Suter-Shea Weber
Francois Beauchemin-Ryan Murray
Roman Josi-Kevin Klein
Jack Hillen

Pekka Rinne
Anders Lindback


This team has the best depth in the NHL. Best bottom 2 lines in the NHL, to go along with the top 2 lines where all 6 players will score at least 50 points. Best D-Pair in the league, to go along with 4 other top 4 Dmen. Along with a top 3 goalie in the world. And to top it off with the best coach in the league.

Nashville has better offense, defense, and a better goalie than St. Louis. Vote

caps4cup is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 10:59 PM
  #255
Pucker77
Registered User
 
Pucker77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: So.Cal.
Country: United States
Posts: 603
vCash: 500
I didnt think Detroit would make it in but now that they are in Im not too surprised. The offense they have should help any goaltending trouble they have, and the defense still led by #5 wont let any game get out of hand. Not to mention, last season when Howard was injured McDonald played exceptionally.

Pucker77 is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 11:09 PM
  #256
virothepyro
#lydia2012
 
virothepyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,385
vCash: 500

FORWARDS
T.J. Oshie ($4.375m) / David Backes ($4.500m) / Michael Grabner ($3.000m)
David Perron ($3.750m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Chris Stewart ($3.550m)
Alexander Steen ($3.362m) / Andy McDonald ($4.700m) / David Jones ($2.500m)
Vladimir Sobotka ($1.300m) / Jerred Smithson ($0.800m) / Jamie Langenbrunner ($3.250m)
/ Scott Nichol ($1.000m)

DEFENSEMEN
Alex Pietrangelo ($3.166m) / Roman Polak ($2.750m)
Kevin Shattenkirk ($1.300m) / Jan Hejda ($3.250m)
Brad Stuart ($4.400m) / Jordan Leopold ($3.000m)
Ian Cole ($1.300m)

GOALTENDERS
Jaroslav Halak ($3.750m) / Antero Niittymaki ($0.900m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $67,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,904,166; BONUSES: $3,200,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $2,395,834

other then nashvilles top pair i feel my defense is deeper and better, down the middle i have 3 great centers in Backes, Plekanec and MacDonald and lots of solid 20 goal scoring wingers

virothepyro is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 11:12 PM
  #257
The Produce Man
Master of Puppets
 
The Produce Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishMeatballs1990 View Post
Vote

Sergei Kostitsyn-Mike Fisher-Martin Erat
Alex Tanguay-David Legwand-Alex Radulov
Andrei Kostitsyn-Jarret Stoll-Matt Read
Gabriel Bourque-Nick Spaling-Craig Smith

Ryan Suter-Shea Weber
Francois Beauchemin-Ryan Murray
Roman Josi-Kevin Klein
Jack Hillen

Pekka Rinne
Anders Lindback


This team has the best depth in the NHL. Best bottom 2 lines in the NHL, to go along with the top 2 lines where all 6 players will score at least 50 points. Best D-Pair in the league, to go along with 4 other top 4 Dmen. Along with a top 3 goalie in the world. And to top it off with the best coach in the league.

Nashville has better offense, defense, and a better goalie than St. Louis. Vote
Are you a salesman in real life?

@KLLR, I was tempted to vote you and Buffalo 14th and 15th

The Produce Man is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 11:21 PM
  #258
Pucker77
Registered User
 
Pucker77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: So.Cal.
Country: United States
Posts: 603
vCash: 500
The are proud to have made the playoffs but we arent done yet. There are 5 goals we hoped for at the beginning of the season 1. earn the playoff spot
2. Win the division
3. Win the conference
4. Win the Presidents Trophy and
5. Win the Stanley Cup.

We did #1 but couldnt do 2, 3, or 4. So the only way to go is work harder to earn #5!

We know the are a tremendous power but we have faith in our players and look forward to what should be a very entertaining series.

vs

The Series to watch in Round 1

Pucker77 is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 11:21 PM
  #259
caps4cup
Dynasty
 
caps4cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 4,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Produce Man View Post
Are you a salesman in real life?

@KLLR, I was tempted to vote you and Buffalo 14th and 15th
Haha no, I just really like the team I assembled. I probably didn't get as many votes as I should have because I don't have much fire power in my top 6 compared to other teams, but everyone on my top 2 lines will score 50+ points and everyone on my 3rd line will score 15+ goals and 40+ points.

Add that in to the best d pair in the league, 4 other top 4 Dmen, a top 3 goalie in the world, and arguably the best coach, this is a damn good team. Crazy good depth.

caps4cup is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 11:27 PM
  #260
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloweForbidzYou View Post
someone must of thought san jose would have a bench clearing brawl with pittsburgh, and when they wouldnt stop, chuck norris came in and TKOd everyone, leaving no one on our teams left to play.

my last place doesnt matter though, as i wouldnt move up at all.
Cause as we both know, Pittsburgh and San Jose have stopped winnin' for Mackinnon!

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline  
Old
05-29-2012, 11:43 PM
  #261
The Produce Man
Master of Puppets
 
The Produce Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishMeatballs1990 View Post
Haha no, I just really like the team I assembled. I probably didn't get as many votes as I should have because I don't have much fire power in my top 6 compared to other teams, but everyone on my top 2 lines will score 50+ points and everyone on my 3rd line will score 15+ goals and 40+ points.

Add that in to the best d pair in the league, 4 other top 4 Dmen, a top 3 goalie in the world, and arguably the best coach, this is a damn good team. Crazy good depth.
I think your team is good, but I wouldn't, however, go as far to say that I think you have the best bottom 6 in the league.

Your defense is very, very good, and huge props for being able to sign both Weber and Suter.

The highest you could have finished is 4th, IMO, and that's mostly due to the fact Chicago is in your division. They are just a good all around team, and they made some huge upgrades and addressed all their organizational needs.

The Produce Man is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 03:08 AM
  #262
glasgow26
Registered User
 
glasgow26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 4,096
vCash: 500


David Booth - Steven Stamkos - Marian Gaborik
Jussi Jokinen - Bryan Little - Martin St. Louis
Mason Raymond - Josh Bailey - Rene Bourque
Justin Abdelkader - Shawn Matthias - Tom Pyatt

Victor Hedman - Mattias Ohlund
Fedor Tyutin - Ian White
Nick Schultz - Pavel Kubina

Antti Niemi
Dwayne Roloson


Forget about the colossal disappointment that was the Tampa Bay Lightning's 2011-12 season. The roster above is revamped, rejuvenated, and ready to make a deep playoff run in pursuit of the Stanley Cup. We're facing a very strong team in Pittsburgh, headlined by superstars Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin. But we have two superstars of our own in Steven Stamkos and Marian Gaborik, as well as the highly skilled Martin St Louis. The scoring depth we boast on our top three lines is superior to that of our opponent, and our gritty fourth line is more than capable of keeping up with the speed and physicality of Pittsburgh's fourth line. Our speed up front is superior to that of Pittsburgh and our top guns have the talent to go blow for blow with the Penguins' stars.

Our defense consists of a very promising and highly talented rearguard in Victor Hedman, and five skilled and experienced defensemen with a solid mix of defensive and offensive prowess in Tyutin, Ohlund, Schultz, White, and Kubina. We are confident that their playoff experience will win out against a green defense corps consisting of Matt Niskanen, Kris Letang and rookie Justin Schultz. We have a recent Cup-winning netminder in Antti Niemi and a veteran No. 2 in Dwayne Roloson.

This club is just one year removed from a Conference Finals appearance, and the lineup above is superior to the one Tampa iced that season. Don't let their abysmal 2011-12 season throw you off; the Lightning are poised to strike.

Vote

glasgow26 is online now  
Old
05-30-2012, 04:57 AM
  #263
The Produce Man
Master of Puppets
 
The Produce Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 500
Roster & Cap Hit


CAPGEEK.COM CAP CALCULATOR ROSTER

FORWARDS


Milan Lucic ($4.083m) / Tyler Seguin ($3.550m) / Rick Nash ($7.800m)
Mikkel Boedker ($1.100m) / Patrice Bergeron ($5.000m) / Nathan Horton ($4.000m)
Derek Dorsett ($0.900m) / Paul Gaustad ($2.500m) / Rich Peverley ($3.250m)
Daniel Paille ($1.300m) / Gregory Campbell ($1.500m) / Shawn Thornton ($1.100m)

DEFENSEMEN

Zdeno Chara ($6.917m) / Oliver Ekman-Larsson ($1.750m)
Dennis Seidenberg ($3.250m) / Jason Garrison ($2.750m)
Andrew Ference ($2.250m) / Adam McQuaid ($1.567m)

ex: Dougie Hamilton ($1.494m)

GOALTENDERS

Tim Thomas ($5.000m)
Steve Mason ($2.900m)

BUYOUTS
Patrick Eaves ($0.258m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $67,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,219,166; BONUSES: $3,712,500
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $3,080,834


In a match up of the last 2 Eastern conference champions, I feel the 2011 cup champs should triumph. New Jersey lost Zach Parise, their team captain and best overall player to the Rangers, due to his insane new contract. There was simply no one available via free agency who could have filled his spot. It is a huge loss, and I don't think they have the depth to knock off the B's.

The Produce Man is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 06:05 AM
  #264
Dr John Carlson
Emotional Boys 2001
 
Dr John Carlson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,300
vCash: 50


DANIEL SEDIN--HENRIK SEDIN--JUSTIN WILLIAMS
RYAN MALONE--RYAN KESLER--JAMIE MCGINN
JASON CHIMERA--BROOKS LAICH--CHRIS HIGGINS
MATT HENDRICKS--MAX LAPIERRE--BJ CROMBEEN

KEVIN BIEKSA--DAN HAMHUIS
ALEX EDLER--BARRET JACKMAN
SLAVA VOYNOV--MARC ANDRE GRAGNANI

CORY SCHNEIDER
J-S GIGUERE


We are honored to win the President's Trophy, and we feel like this shows that we really are the best team in the league. We should have no problem with Detroit.

On offense, our top guns are just as good/ if not better than Datsyuk and Zetterberg, and we have much greater depth to boot. Detroit is one of the oldest teams in the league, and our speed will tire them out.

Defensively, we have a slight edge, but obviously the big difference this series will be goaltending. Joey MacDonald is not an NHL starter, and our deep offense will exploit that. Cory Schneider has enough expereince from filling in for Luongo to understand the pressure of playoff hockey. It's an easy choice...


VOTE

Dr John Carlson is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 06:13 AM
  #265
caps4cup
Dynasty
 
caps4cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 4,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Produce Man View Post
I think your team is good, but I wouldn't, however, go as far to say that I think you have the best bottom 6 in the league.

Your defense is very, very good, and huge props for being able to sign both Weber and Suter.

The highest you could have finished is 4th, IMO, and that's mostly due to the fact Chicago is in your division. They are just a good all around team, and they made some huge upgrades and addressed all their organizational needs.
Yeah I agree I wasn't expecting to win the division but I thought I could've gotten more votes stil... And idk I love my bottom 6 and the acquisition of Read I feel he fits perfectly there.

caps4cup is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 06:45 AM
  #266
Ace Dreamer
Registered User
 
Ace Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 439
vCash: 500
Hey, come join Noahhabib's game, 9 spots left. As well as 1 agent position, and 1 apologist position.

Ace Dreamer is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 09:18 AM
  #267
JumpierPegasus
Mhm...
 
JumpierPegasus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,898
vCash: 500
Well.... Apparently this Jets team was worse than last season...?

Well that's fine, I built a good Jets future

JumpierPegasus is online now  
Old
05-30-2012, 09:53 AM
  #268
Avs44
Chicago? Chicago
 
Avs44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,907
vCash: 380

Roster
CAPGEEK.COM CAP CALCULATOR

FORWARDS
Patrick Kane ($6.300m) / Jordan Staal ($4.000m) / Jason Pominville ($5.300m)
Radim Vrbata ($3.000m) / Tyler Ennis ($3.500m) / Blake Wheeler ($2.450m)
Marcus Foligno ($0.900m) / Cody Hodgson ($1.666m) / Nick Foligno ($4.000m)
Nathan Gerbe ($1.433m) / Cody McCormick ($1.200m) / Patrick Kaleta ($1.200m)
Matt Ellis ($0.575m)

DEFENSEMEN
Keith Yandle ($4.750m) / Tyler Myers ($5.500m)
Andrej Sekera ($2.750m) / Christian Ehrhoff ($4.000m)
Robyn Regehr ($4.000m) / Sami Salo ($2.000m)
Brayden McNabb ($0.900m)

GOALTENDERS
Niklas Backstrom ($6.000m) Jhonas Enroth ($0.675m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $67,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,762,856; BONUSES: $1,245,000, CAP SPACE (23 MAN ROSTER) $2,537,144


Vote

Avs44 is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 10:04 AM
  #269
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow26 View Post


David Booth - Steven Stamkos - Marian Gaborik
Jussi Jokinen - Bryan Little - Martin St. Louis
Mason Raymond - Josh Bailey - Rene Bourque
Justin Abdelkader - Shawn Matthias - Tom Pyatt

Victor Hedman - Mattias Ohlund
Fedor Tyutin - Ian White
Nick Schultz - Pavel Kubina

Antti Niemi
Dwayne Roloson


Forget about the colossal disappointment that was the Tampa Bay Lightning's 2011-12 season. The roster above is revamped, rejuvenated, and ready to make a deep playoff run in pursuit of the Stanley Cup. We're facing a very strong team in Pittsburgh, headlined by superstars Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin. But we have two superstars of our own in Steven Stamkos and Marian Gaborik, as well as the highly skilled Martin St Louis. The scoring depth we boast on our top three lines is superior to that of our opponent, and our gritty fourth line is more than capable of keeping up with the speed and physicality of Pittsburgh's fourth line. Our speed up front is superior to that of Pittsburgh and our top guns have the talent to go blow for blow with the Penguins' stars.

Our defense consists of a very promising and highly talented rearguard in Victor Hedman, and five skilled and experienced defensemen with a solid mix of defensive and offensive prowess in Tyutin, Ohlund, Schultz, White, and Kubina. We are confident that their playoff experience will win out against a green defense corps consisting of Matt Niskanen, Kris Letang and rookie Justin Schultz. We have a recent Cup-winning netminder in Antti Niemi and a veteran No. 2 in Dwayne Roloson.

This club is just one year removed from a Conference Finals appearance, and the lineup above is superior to the one Tampa iced that season. Don't let their abysmal 2011-12 season throw you off; the Lightning are poised to strike.

Vote
"The scoring depth we boast on our top three lines is superior to that of our opponent, and our gritty fourth line is more than capable of keeping up with the speed and physicality of Pittsburgh's fourth line."

Uhmm, since when was Jokinen - Little - St. Louis better than Kunitz - Crosby - Stepan? I'll agree that we have some of the best first lines in the NHL, but after that? My second line will score like mad, and my beastly third line of Cooke - Hanzal - Kennedy can probably help to slow down your Stamkos line, let alone freaking Raymond - Bailey - Bourque.

" with a solid mix of defensive and offensive prowess in Tyutin, Ohlund, Schultz, White, and Kubina. We are confident that their playoff experience will win out against a green defense corps consisting of Matt Niskanen, Kris Letang and rookie Justin Schultz."

Wait, hold up, didn't Letang and Orpik win a cup not too long ago? Oh, that's right, they did. Didn't Morris JUST come from the WCF? Oh, that's right, he did. The only thing you've got on me is Niskanen, but is there any doubt he's better than Paul Martin? I mean, when Michalek plays as he should, Niskanen - Michalek is a solid second pairing. Even then though, Morris and Schultz is probably better, considering Schultz was more highly regarded than Gardiner.

"We have a recent Cup-winning netminder in Antti Niemi and a veteran No. 2 in Dwayne Roloson."

We have a recent Cup-winning netminder in Marc-Andre Fleury and a veteran No. 2 in Brent Johnson.

Neal - Malkin - Whitney
Kunitz - Crosby - Stepan
Cooke - Hanzal - Kennedy
Tangradi - Jeffrey - Vitale

Orpik - Letang
Niskanen - Michalek
Morris - Schultz

Fleury
Johnson

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 11:02 AM
  #270
SinfulCobraZ
87SidGeno71
 
SinfulCobraZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,170
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar View Post
"The scoring depth we boast on our top three lines is superior to that of our opponent, and our gritty fourth line is more than capable of keeping up with the speed and physicality of Pittsburgh's fourth line."

Uhmm, since when was Jokinen - Little - St. Louis better than Kunitz - Crosby - Stepan? I'll agree that we have some of the best first lines in the NHL, but after that? My second line will score like mad, and my beastly third line of Cooke - Hanzal - Kennedy can probably help to slow down your Stamkos line, let alone freaking Raymond - Bailey - Bourque.

" with a solid mix of defensive and offensive prowess in Tyutin, Ohlund, Schultz, White, and Kubina. We are confident that their playoff experience will win out against a green defense corps consisting of Matt Niskanen, Kris Letang and rookie Justin Schultz."

Wait, hold up, didn't Letang and Orpik win a cup not too long ago? Oh, that's right, they did. Didn't Morris JUST come from the WCF? Oh, that's right, he did. The only thing you've got on me is Niskanen, but is there any doubt he's better than Paul Martin? I mean, when Michalek plays as he should, Niskanen - Michalek is a solid second pairing. Even then though, Morris and Schultz is probably better, considering Schultz was more highly regarded than Gardiner.

"We have a recent Cup-winning netminder in Antti Niemi and a veteran No. 2 in Dwayne Roloson."

We have a recent Cup-winning netminder in Marc-Andre Fleury and a veteran No. 2 in Brent Johnson.

Neal - Malkin - Whitney
Kunitz - Crosby - Stepan
Cooke - Hanzal - Kennedy
Tangradi - Jeffrey - Vitale

Orpik - Letang
Niskanen - Michalek
Morris - Schultz

Fleury
Johnson
Love your arguements especially being a Pens fan.

SinfulCobraZ is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 02:23 PM
  #271
donghabs98
Moderator
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,049
vCash: 543
Vote

Marian Hossa-Jonathan Toews-Jarome Iginla
Devin Setoguchi-Derek Roy-Patrick Sharp
Travis Moen- Mikael Backlund- Viktor Stalberg
Daniel Carcillo-Jeff Halpern-Chad Larose
Guillaume Latendresse

Brent Seabrook- Duncan Keith
Nick Leddy -Eric Brewer
Filip Kuba-Joe Corvo

Ryan Miller
Ray Emery

We feel that we have the skill and talent to win. Starting with our starting lineup of

Marian Hossa-Jonathan Toews-Jarome Iginla
Brent Seabrook- Duncan Keith
Ryan Miller

Here in Chiacgo we feel that we have the depth that it takes to win



donghabs98 is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 02:25 PM
  #272
donghabs98
Moderator
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,049
vCash: 543
http://us5.chatzy.com/37691797864735

League chatzy

donghabs98 is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 06:00 PM
  #273
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
I might be ending voting a little earlier than I said, so get your votes in

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 06:41 PM
  #274
Sonny21
Registerd User
 
Sonny21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,153
vCash: 50
Vote

You know, there's been quite a few great gms in this game, but I really feel this game should be moreso based on the gm's ability to improve they're team versus just a clear out who has the stronger team overall. But that's just me, and that will factor in my own voting. Good luck to the remaining gms.


FORWARDS
Ryane Clowe / Paul Stastny / Phil Kessel
Joffrey Lupul / Mikhail Grabovski / Steve Downie
Sean Bergenheim / Tyler Bozak / Joey Crabb
Mike Brown / David Steckel / Chuck Kobasew
Brad Ross /
DEFENSEMEN
Dion Phaneuf / Ryan McDonagh
Jake Gardiner / Carl Gunnarsson
John-Michael Liles / Mark Fistric
/ Mike Weaver
GOALTENDERS
Miikka Kiprusoff
Ben Scrivens




Last edited by Sonny21: 05-30-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Sonny21 is offline  
Old
05-30-2012, 06:50 PM
  #275
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
Round 1 results

East

Boston: 13
Devils : 1

Pittsburgh: 13
Tampa: 1

Florida: 10
Philly: 4

Sabres: 8
Toronto: 6

West

Vancouver: 14
Detroit: 0

Sharks: 12
LA : 2


St. Louis: 11
Nashville: 3

Blackhawks: 8
Avs: 6

Round 2 matchups

East

(1) vs (4)
(2) vs (3)

West

(1) vs (4)
(2) vs (3)

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.