HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Can i get a.............

Old
05-25-2012, 04:18 PM
StrongIslanders90

vCash: 500
IDK rooting for the DEVS makes me feel like If I were rooting for the Eagles to Beat the Cowboys....Does not feel rite to me....I just hope it goes game 7 and both teams are dog tired and get steam rolled by LA.......

StrongIslanders90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Islander102

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongIslanders90 View Post
IDK rooting for the DEVS makes me feel like If I were rooting for the Eagles to Beat the Cowboys....Does not feel rite to me....I just hope it goes game 7 and both teams are dog tired and get steam rolled by LA.......
I have no hatred for the Devils, just envy. Rooting for the Devils is identical to rooting for the Islanders, with the slight exception of actually having on ice success to watch. Youre entire fan-hood becomes overshadowed by those arrogant slobs inbetween their barn and ours. Maybe my opinion will change if we ever become competitive and play them in the playoffs, but for now its kind of like the Devils and Islanders are brothers, only the Islanders are retarded, and the Rangers are the obnoxious 28 year old neighbor still living with his parents throwing house parties until 4am each night and littering all over your front lawn.

I know when I talk hockey with Devils fans it's usually something like "damn what's happening to you guys is awful. I really hope you can get back to being competitive, and soon" and then we can intelligently discuss the sport, and when I talk to Rangers fans its generally "ROFL ICELANDERS WHAT A JOKE BRAH, TAVARES IS A BUST, STEPAN IS BETTER, U GUYS HAVE NO FANZ, WE HAVE 3 HOME ARENAS FISHSTICKS SUCK RAINJUZZZZ ALL DAY!!!!".

Islander102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 04:33 PM
StrongIslanders90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander102 View Post
I have no hatred for the Devils, just envy. Rooting for the Devils is identical to rooting for the Islanders, with the slight exception of actually having on ice success to watch. Youre entire fan-hood becomes overshadowed by those arrogant slobs inbetween their barn and ours. Maybe my opinion will change if we ever become competitive and play them in the playoffs, but for now its kind of like the Devils and Islanders are brothers, only the Islanders are retarded, and the Rangers are the obnoxious 28 year old neighbor still living with his parents throwing house parties until 4am each night and littering all over your front lawn. I know when I talk hockey with Devils fans it's usually something like "damn what's happening to you guys is awful. I really hope you can get back to being competitive, and soon" and then we can intelligently discuss the sport, and when I talk to Rangers fans its generally "ROFL ICELANDERS WHAT A JOKE BRAH, TAVARES IS A BUST, STEPAN IS BETTER, U GUYS HAVE NO FANZ, WE HAVE 3 HOME ARENAS FISHSTICKS SUCK RAINJUZZZZ ALL DAY!!!!".

so true....

You good point...

I mean I really dont have any "hatred" towards the DEV's but they are still a division rival....

I would not say the Isles and DEVS are brothers more like related thru marrage

StrongIslanders90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 11:14 PM
IslesFanatic
**** you SnoWang

Lets go Devils. Think I am rooting for them in the cup finals.

IslesFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Steve55

It was nice to see the Devils knocking out the Rangers. But I really hope the Isles become a Cup contender soon. They're likely at least 4 years away.

Steve55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Steve55

I am cheering for the Kings even though my favorite player Trent Hunter was waived since I believe a Cup win by them will be great for the game (even though I hope Hunter scores the game winner for the Isles against the Kings next season).

Steve55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 01:09 AM
bigtim1988
veteran user.

i am soo freaking happy rags wont win the cup!!

bigtim1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 01:25 AM
Status Quo

vCash: 1776
You're welcome haha

Now please, for the love of god, become good! I love the games we play against each other.

Status Quo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2012, 05:35 AM
Degeneration Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollvalchuk17 View Post
You're welcome haha

Now please, for the love of god, become good! I love the games we play against each other.
Problem is the Islanders have Wang and Snow. Best of luck in the finals, it would be another blow the the dumbest hockey fans if the Devils win the cup the Rag$ were supposed to.

Degeneration Rex is online now   Reply With Quote