Just check out his thread on the prospect board. I'm not alone.
I'd find the link, but I'm on my phone.
Of course you're not alone but it's far closer than you are making it out to be. From everything I've seen the general consensus among scouts is that Dumba has higher potential but Murray will likely be taken before him because he is considered NHL ready and a very safe bet to be either a #2 or #3 defenseman.
I'll trust the opinions of real scouts any day over the opinions of random anonymous people on a message board, the vast majority of whom have never actually seen Murray and Dumba play live.
Given his background, I definitely trust Renegade Stylings opinion. That being said, I must have remembered it wrong or misunderstood his point as his final rankings are up (as discussed in the other thread)
Buffalo needs size and centres. Their first pick (assuming they don't move up the draft) has about a 0.5% chance of being someone not named Girgensons, Gaunce or Faksa. Also Murray is going before Dumba, more complete all-around player. I don't think Grigorenko is going to fall that far either. His drive has been questioned, but knowing now that he's been playing with mono for probably quite some time chances that outlook; plus, he's shown commitment to the NHL in playing in Canada's junior leagues. The risk in drafting him is no higher -- in fact probably lower -- than in taking Galchenyuk.
1) Edmonton Oilers - Nail Yakupov, W
2) Columbus Blue Jackets - Matthew Dumba, D
3) Montreal Canadiens - Alex Galchenyuk, C
4) New York Islanders - Ryan Murray, D
5) Toronto Maple Leafs - Filip Forsberg, W
6) Anaheim Ducks - Teuvo Teravainen, W
7) Minnesota Wild - Morgan Rielly, D
8) Carolina Hurricanes - Radek Faksa, C
9) Winnipeg Jets - Mikhail Grigorenko, C
10) Tampa Bay Lightning - Griffin Reinhart, D
11) Washington Capitals - Olli Maatta, D
12) Buffalo Sabres - Sebastian Collberg, W
13) Dallas Stars - Jacob Trouba, D
14) Calgary Flames - Zemgus Girgensons, C
15) Ottawa Senators - Cody Ceci, D
16) Washington Capitals - Pontus Aberg, W
17) San Jose Sharks - Brendan Gaunce, C
18) Chicago Blackhawks - Malcolm Subban, G
19) Tampa Bay Lightning - Andrei Vasilevski, G
20) Philadelphia Flyers - Matt Finn, D
21) Buffalo Sabres - Hampus Lindholm, D
22) Pittsburgh Penguins - Henrik Samuelsson, C/W
23) Florida Panthers - Daniil Zharkov, W
24) Boston Bruins - Colton Sissons, W
25) St.Louis Blues - Stefan Matteau, C
26) Vancouver Canucks - Dalton Thrower, D
27) Phoenix Coyotes - Tomas Hertl, W
28) New York Rangers - Derrick Pouliot, D
29) New Jersey Devils - FORFEIT/Ludvig Bystrom, D
30) Los Angeles Kings - Tim Bozon, W
Noticable players not selected - Slater Koekkoek, D / Brady Skjei, D / Martin Frk, W / Tom Wilson, W / Nicolas Kerdiles, W
The Flyers at 20 will take one of Koekkoek,Wilson,Pouliot,Hertl or Sissons.