1) The second forward drafted will be Galchenyuk (3rd to MTL)
2) The first goalie drafted will be M. Subban
3) The first goalie drafted will be taken 15-20 (19th to TB)
4) The 2nd defenseman taken will be Dumba (6th to Anaheim)
5) Ludvig Bystrom will be taken 21-25 ( 24th to Boston)
6) Brendan Gaunce will be taken higher than expected (8th to Carolina)
7) Tampa Bay will trade up (from 10th to 7th, select Morgan Rielly)
8) Minnesota trade down (from 7th to 10th, select Teuvo Teravainen)
The funny thing is I don't know why 90% of the hf poster believe Dumba will be the 2nd D taken. The thing The Ducks will take a D. But they need a DD with offensive potential like Reinhart/Trouba. So there gona either trade down or take one of them (Trouba/Reinhart). So in a way Trouba wouldn't be far fetch to be the 2nd D taken in the draft. I said that Morgan Reilly would be the 2nd since he's by far the most offensive gifted from the draft. Also Olli Maata wouldn't be a crazy pick at 6th overall since he demonstrated he can be in all zone efficiently.
But I m a huge fan of Dumba but I feel he's gona fall like Fowler did.