HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

2012-13 Ticket Prices (Part II)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-14-2012, 12:27 AM
  #601
ban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 93
vCash: 500
I agree that I have not seen anything in writing, thats why I asked.

Has anyone spoken to rep and got an answer to how charges/refunds will work if there is a lockout?

ban is offline  
Old
09-14-2012, 07:22 AM
  #602
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15
 
BlueShirts88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,333
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
You guys are lucky. The bruins are offering two different options. And in both cases they are making us continue to pay our monthly ST bill...even as games are cancelled.

The first option we get 3% apr back as games are cancelled each month. That is given in the form of a "credit" on our accounts. In this option we have to agree not to receive any monthly refunds and must keep all the money we have been paying on our account until next season. So they make a ridiculous killing on interest on our money and give us pennies at 3% APR. The only decent thing with this option is that they guarantee no price increase for the '13-'14 season.


The second option we only receive 1% APR. With this option we get to receive a refund each month as games are cancelled. However, as with option 1, they will continue to make us pay our monthly invoice- EVEN IF THE SEASON IS COMPLETELY LOST. With option two you are risking dealing with a price increase in '13-14.


Jeremy Jacobs is a complete GREEDY ******* CROOK.
I would love that first option of a price freeze. My seats were $59 last year and went to $73 this year (before I moved to a cheaper price range because I couldn't afford it). The Rangers always hit us with dramatic price increases.

By the way, how much is the cheapest seat in Boston? I want to compare it to MSG -- I sit in just about the cheapest price range in the 2nd to last row, and its 50 bucks a pop

__________________
"Matteau! Matteau! Matteau!"~H. Rose
BlueShirts88 is offline  
Old
09-14-2012, 07:30 AM
  #603
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,677
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger View Post
Are you sure? They did not mention anything either way in the email they sent a couple of days ago.
Yes Im sure. This is how the Knicks did it

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
09-14-2012, 10:49 AM
  #604
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger View Post
If they insist on crediting your card, you can always call the credit card company and they will gladly send you a refund--they may even do it automatically (so they don't have to pay you any interest).
OK, interesting. Only problem is my wife and I are credit card miles junkies. Don't want to lose them due to a refund!

patnyrnyg is offline  
Old
09-14-2012, 12:21 PM
  #605
PassShootScore
208 Row 18
 
PassShootScore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 1150
if they announce the lockout on the 15th or 16th will i get charged on the 24th for my season tickets?
tried to contact my rep but she is out of the office

PassShootScore is offline  
Old
09-14-2012, 12:48 PM
  #606
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,677
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassShootScore View Post
if they announce the lockout on the 15th or 16th will i get charged on the 24th for my season tickets?
tried to contact my rep but she is out of the office
No, you won't get charged. This is from last year:


EMAIL 1:

10/6/2011
Dear XXXXXX,

As a New York Knicks Season Subscriber, you are an integral part of the Knicks family and we greatly appreciate your patience as the NBA and National Basketball Players Association continue to negotiate a new collective bargaining agreement. As you are likely aware, the NBA previously postponed player training camps and cancelled the first week of pre-season games. The league has now cancelled the remainder of the pre-season, which includes all three pre-season games scheduled at MSG. In addition, the NBA announced that the first two weeks of the regular season will be cancelled if no agreement has been reached by October 10. We will keep you informed of any developments.
Please know that your investment in New York Knicks season tickets is fully protected. As described below, you will be credited for any home games lost that you have already purchased and paid for. For Subscribers who are current on their season ticket payments, the Knicks will not collect additional payments for the duration of the work stoppage, and are providing two options for money on your account for cancelled games:

Knicks Loyalty Program (Option 1):
Select the "Knicks Loyalty Program" to keep your money on account and that money will earn interest at an annual rate of 2% effective and retroactive to October 1, 2011. Interest will be credited to your season subscription account and applied (along with the amounts for prepaid games that were not played) to your 2011-12 season subscription, the purchase of 2012 NBA Playoff tickets or towards your 2012-13 season tickets. Interest will accrue until the resolution of the labor dispute or, in the event that a full-season cancellation is announced, through January 31, 2012. To select the Knicks Loyalty Program, please opt in by Friday, October 21 at 5pm.

Refund Program (Option 2):
For Accounts that are paid in full for their 2011-12 season tickets: If you choose the Refund Program, you will be credited 1% annual interest on your 2011-12 season ticket account effective and retroactive to October 1, 2011. In addition, you will receive a monthly refund equal to the ticket value of all games cancelled for that month plus interest earned during that month. Should you choose to take advantage of the Refund Program, please opt in by Friday, October 21 at 5pm.

For Accounts that are not paid in full for their 2011-12 season tickets: If you choose the Refund Program, you will be credited 1% annual interest on your 2011-12 season ticket account effective and retroactive to October 1, 2011. Monthly refunds will begin once the value of the remaining games scheduled is less than the amount on your season ticket account. For example, if you have paid $6,000 toward a $10,000 total cost for season tickets, you would first receive a monthly refund when the value of remaining games is less than $6,000. Should you choose to take advantage of the Refund Program, please opt in by Friday, October 21 at 5pm.

Please note that if you fail to elect either program by Friday, October 21 at 5pm you will automatically be enrolled in the Refund Program (Option 2).
We also want to assure you that the NBA’s efforts continue to focus on reaching an agreement that benefits all parties so that you can get back to enjoying the excitement of New York Knicks basketball.

Please click here to choose your option. If you prefer to select your option over the phone, you can do so by calling your Knicks Dedicated Experience Manager Joel Decastro at 212-465-6232 or joel.decastro@msg.com. Should you not be able to reach Joel, please call the Experience Manager Team at 212-465-6050, and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you again for your continued support and loyalty.
Sincerely,

Scott O'Neil
President
MSG Sports
scott.o’neil@msg.com

Howard Jacobs
Executive Vice President, Marketing & Sales
MSG Sports
howard.jacobs@msg.com




EMAIL 2:

10/12/2011
Dear XXXXXX,

Last week, we informed our Knicks season subscribers that the NBA had cancelled the 2011 preseason and that if no collective bargaining agreement were reached with the National Basketball Association Players Association by October 10th, the NBA would make further cancellations. Because a new collective bargaining agreement has not been reached, the NBA officially announced that it has cancelled the first two weeks of the 2011-12 regular season.

As we shared last week, your investment in New York Knicks season tickets is fully protected. Moreover, for those subscribers that are current on their season ticket payments, we will not collect additional payments for the duration of the work stoppage and are providing you two options for your money currently on account: (i) the Knicks Loyalty Plan, where you can keep your money on account and earn 2% interest, or (ii) the Refund Program, where you can be refunded for games paid for and cancelled while earning 1% interest.

If you have not already done so, please click on the link below to choose between these two options. If you prefer to select your option over the phone or via email, you can do so by calling your Knicks Dedicated Experience Manager Joel Decastro at 212-465-6232 or via email at joel.decastro@msg.com. Should you not be able to reach Joel, please call the Experience Manager Team at 212-465-6050, and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Please click here to select your option.

Thank you again for your continued support of the Knicks.
Sincerely,

Joel Decastro
Your Knicks Dedicated Experience Manager




EMAIL 3:
11/09/2011

Dear XXXXXX,

As you are aware, the NBA has not reached a new collective bargaining agreement with the National Basketball Players Association which has resulted in the cancellation of all games scheduled through November 30. You are currently enrolled in our refund program through which you will receive a monthly refund for all cancelled games the previous month as well as 1% annual interest on your account balance. In the next few days you will be receiving your first refund for the three cancelled games in October. Please note the following:
  • All refunds and interest payments will be sent within 10 days of the last day of the affected month.
  • Refunds will be processed in the same method of payment used to purchase your season tickets. (e.g. if you paid for your season tickets with a credit card, your credit card will be refunded.)
  • All interest payments will be processed via check.
Should you not receive your refund and interest payment in the next few days or have any questions related to your season ticket account, don’t hesitate to contact me via phone at 212-465-6232 or via email at joel.decastro@msg.com.

As always, we will continue to keep you informed as the collective bargaining negotiations continue. We truly value you as an integral part of the Knicks Family and thank you for your continued support.

Your Dedicated Experience Manager,

Joel Decastro

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
09-14-2012, 01:08 PM
  #607
PassShootScore
208 Row 18
 
PassShootScore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
No, you won't get charged. This is from last year:


EMAIL 1:

10/6/2011
Dear XXXXXX,

As a New York Knicks Season Subscriber, you are an integral part of the Knicks family and we greatly appreciate your patience as the NBA and National Basketball Players Association continue to negotiate a new collective bargaining agreement. As you are likely aware, the NBA previously postponed player training camps and cancelled the first week of pre-season games. The league has now cancelled the remainder of the pre-season, which includes all three pre-season games scheduled at MSG. In addition, the NBA announced that the first two weeks of the regular season will be cancelled if no agreement has been reached by October 10. We will keep you informed of any developments.
Please know that your investment in New York Knicks season tickets is fully protected. As described below, you will be credited for any home games lost that you have already purchased and paid for. For Subscribers who are current on their season ticket payments, the Knicks will not collect additional payments for the duration of the work stoppage, and are providing two options for money on your account for cancelled games:

Knicks Loyalty Program (Option 1):
Select the "Knicks Loyalty Program" to keep your money on account and that money will earn interest at an annual rate of 2% effective and retroactive to October 1, 2011. Interest will be credited to your season subscription account and applied (along with the amounts for prepaid games that were not played) to your 2011-12 season subscription, the purchase of 2012 NBA Playoff tickets or towards your 2012-13 season tickets. Interest will accrue until the resolution of the labor dispute or, in the event that a full-season cancellation is announced, through January 31, 2012. To select the Knicks Loyalty Program, please opt in by Friday, October 21 at 5pm.

Refund Program (Option 2):
For Accounts that are paid in full for their 2011-12 season tickets: If you choose the Refund Program, you will be credited 1% annual interest on your 2011-12 season ticket account effective and retroactive to October 1, 2011. In addition, you will receive a monthly refund equal to the ticket value of all games cancelled for that month plus interest earned during that month. Should you choose to take advantage of the Refund Program, please opt in by Friday, October 21 at 5pm.

For Accounts that are not paid in full for their 2011-12 season tickets: If you choose the Refund Program, you will be credited 1% annual interest on your 2011-12 season ticket account effective and retroactive to October 1, 2011. Monthly refunds will begin once the value of the remaining games scheduled is less than the amount on your season ticket account. For example, if you have paid $6,000 toward a $10,000 total cost for season tickets, you would first receive a monthly refund when the value of remaining games is less than $6,000. Should you choose to take advantage of the Refund Program, please opt in by Friday, October 21 at 5pm.

Please note that if you fail to elect either program by Friday, October 21 at 5pm you will automatically be enrolled in the Refund Program (Option 2).
We also want to assure you that the NBA’s efforts continue to focus on reaching an agreement that benefits all parties so that you can get back to enjoying the excitement of New York Knicks basketball.

Please click here to choose your option. If you prefer to select your option over the phone, you can do so by calling your Knicks Dedicated Experience Manager Joel Decastro at 212-465-6232 or joel.decastro@msg.com. Should you not be able to reach Joel, please call the Experience Manager Team at 212-465-6050, and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you again for your continued support and loyalty.
Sincerely,

Scott O'Neil
President
MSG Sports
scott.o’neil@msg.com

Howard Jacobs
Executive Vice President, Marketing & Sales
MSG Sports
howard.jacobs@msg.com




EMAIL 2:

10/12/2011
Dear XXXXXX,

Last week, we informed our Knicks season subscribers that the NBA had cancelled the 2011 preseason and that if no collective bargaining agreement were reached with the National Basketball Association Players Association by October 10th, the NBA would make further cancellations. Because a new collective bargaining agreement has not been reached, the NBA officially announced that it has cancelled the first two weeks of the 2011-12 regular season.

As we shared last week, your investment in New York Knicks season tickets is fully protected. Moreover, for those subscribers that are current on their season ticket payments, we will not collect additional payments for the duration of the work stoppage and are providing you two options for your money currently on account: (i) the Knicks Loyalty Plan, where you can keep your money on account and earn 2% interest, or (ii) the Refund Program, where you can be refunded for games paid for and cancelled while earning 1% interest.

If you have not already done so, please click on the link below to choose between these two options. If you prefer to select your option over the phone or via email, you can do so by calling your Knicks Dedicated Experience Manager Joel Decastro at 212-465-6232 or via email at joel.decastro@msg.com. Should you not be able to reach Joel, please call the Experience Manager Team at 212-465-6050, and we will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Please click here to select your option.

Thank you again for your continued support of the Knicks.
Sincerely,

Joel Decastro
Your Knicks Dedicated Experience Manager




EMAIL 3:
11/09/2011

Dear XXXXXX,

As you are aware, the NBA has not reached a new collective bargaining agreement with the National Basketball Players Association which has resulted in the cancellation of all games scheduled through November 30. You are currently enrolled in our refund program through which you will receive a monthly refund for all cancelled games the previous month as well as 1% annual interest on your account balance. In the next few days you will be receiving your first refund for the three cancelled games in October. Please note the following:
  • All refunds and interest payments will be sent within 10 days of the last day of the affected month.
  • Refunds will be processed in the same method of payment used to purchase your season tickets. (e.g. if you paid for your season tickets with a credit card, your credit card will be refunded.)
  • All interest payments will be processed via check.
Should you not receive your refund and interest payment in the next few days or have any questions related to your season ticket account, don’t hesitate to contact me via phone at 212-465-6232 or via email at joel.decastro@msg.com.

As always, we will continue to keep you informed as the collective bargaining negotiations continue. We truly value you as an integral part of the Knicks Family and thank you for your continued support.

Your Dedicated Experience Manager,

Joel Decastro
thanks i appreciate it

PassShootScore is offline  
Old
09-14-2012, 03:10 PM
  #608
Brooklyn Ranger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn, of course
Posts: 7,681
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
OK, interesting. Only problem is my wife and I are credit card miles junkies. Don't want to lose them due to a refund!
Then you can always leave your payments in the Ranger account, earn interest and, if there are a significant number of games missed, be ahead of the curve when it comes time to pay for playoff tickets (or heaven forbid, next season).

We'll see soon enough--hopefully the Rangers will actually spell out their policy, if and when a lockout is declared.

Brooklyn Ranger is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 08:37 PM
  #609
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,616
vCash: 500
Just spoke to the guy who sits next to me. He called the Garden and was told that since there wouldn't be any home games canceled in September or October, they WILL be charging during both of those months.

patnyrnyg is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 08:57 PM
  #610
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 3,677
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Just spoke to the guy who sits next to me. He called the Garden and was told that since there wouldn't be any home games canceled in September or October, they WILL be charging during both of those months.
Would like to know who he talked to because that's completely misleading. Even if the Rangers have no early games scheduled, that in no way means home games don't get cancelled. You can't have an imbalanced schedule, every team must and will play an equal number of home and away games.

The Garden renovation presents a real problem for the league if 10 Rangers away games are wiped out and no home games. because then they pretty much have to re-do the entire year's schedule. The realistic way to look at things is that for every 2 games cancelled, the Rangers need to assume that one home game is cancelled.

Regardless, the league just locked out the players. They VOLUNTARILY locked out the players which are the entertainment that you are paying for, and with no commitment to restart the league. You have every right to demand that they stop collecting payments and they will, either voluntarily or after you call to give them an earful.

GordonGecko is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 09:00 PM
  #611
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Just spoke to the guy who sits next to me. He called the Garden and was told that since there wouldn't be any home games canceled in September or October, they WILL be charging during both of those months.
i wont be paying. thats ridiculous.

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 09:16 PM
  #612
PassShootScore
208 Row 18
 
PassShootScore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 1150
i really hope they don't try to pull that im gonna call in the morning but there probably going to be flooded with calls

PassShootScore is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 09:22 PM
  #613
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassShootScore View Post
i really hope they don't try to pull that im gonna call in the morning but there probably going to be flooded with calls
i already fired off an email. you should do the same. i included a snippet from the knicks email in this thread stating that they wouldnt be charged during the nba lockout.

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 09:26 PM
  #614
PassShootScore
208 Row 18
 
PassShootScore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
i already fired off an email. you should do the same. i included a snippet from the knicks email in this thread stating that they wouldnt be charged during the nba lockout.
im going to call early and often in the morning and if the give me a bs answer I'm going to talk to a manger and see what they have to say

PassShootScore is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 09:35 PM
  #615
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassShootScore View Post
im going to call early and often in the morning and if the give me a bs answer I'm going to talk to a manger and see what they have to say
oh i will too, just had to get something out while i was angry

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 09:41 PM
  #616
PassShootScore
208 Row 18
 
PassShootScore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
oh i will too, just had to get something out while i was angry
i feel your pain what do you think will happen if they charge our cards and i tell the credit card company not to pay it ?

PassShootScore is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 09:54 PM
  #617
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassShootScore View Post
i feel your pain what do you think will happen if they charge our cards and i tell the credit card company not to pay it ?
i think my credit card company will side with me, but im not going to allow it to even get there. they have some balls trying to charge us. id rather cancel my subscription all together then have them take another dime from me while they lock their players out. and im on the owners side of things with this lockout

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 09:59 PM
  #618
Brooklyn Ranger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brooklyn, of course
Posts: 7,681
vCash: 500
Should have seen that one coming. And of course, if you don't pay, they will cancel your subscription.

Brooklyn Ranger is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 10:06 PM
  #619
PassShootScore
208 Row 18
 
PassShootScore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 1150
if i have to im going to pay it but if the information is accurate its a ****** thing for them to do but i guess we have to wait till the morning to find out more

PassShootScore is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 10:11 PM
  #620
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassShootScore View Post
if i have to im going to pay it but if the information is accurate its a ****** thing for them to do but i guess we have to wait till the morning to find out more
oh i will not be paying. **** that. i am not putting more money into dolans war chest. do not fund their lockout. that is complete ********. like i said, id honestly rather cancel my tickets then give them another dime right now. ESPECIALLY with how well they treated knicks fans last year during the NBA lockout. they didn't have to pay. why the hell should we?

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
09-16-2012, 10:24 PM
  #621
PassShootScore
208 Row 18
 
PassShootScore's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 1150
no one knows what their policy is yet and im not ready to give up my seats i waited to long to give them up now

PassShootScore is offline  
Old
09-17-2012, 05:50 AM
  #622
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassShootScore View Post
no one knows what their policy is yet and im not ready to give up my seats i waited to long to give them up now
Ive been a fan all my life and had season tickets for 7 seasons. This is while watching my ticket prices double. If they try to pull this it's the last straw for me. That's ******** if we'd have to make payments during a lockout. There's no product to pay for. They already have half of my money for this season, they don't need anymore.

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
09-17-2012, 06:42 AM
  #623
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger View Post
Should have seen that one coming. And of course, if you don't pay, they will cancel your subscription.
Oh well. They can keep them then. I just sent an email, my rep left, haven't been given another, but sent to gretchen as she had sent me an email two weeks ago.

patnyrnyg is offline  
Old
09-17-2012, 06:51 AM
  #624
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Oh well. They can keep them then. I just sent an email, my rep left, haven't been given another, but sent to gretchen as she had sent me an email two weeks ago.
yup, sent her an email last night. lets see them try to spin this one.

trueblue9441 is offline  
Old
09-17-2012, 06:53 AM
  #625
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,616
vCash: 500
Here is the email I sent:

Thank you. I also have one more question/concern. I was told MSG still plans to charge our credit cards for the September and October payments since the home schedule wasn't going to begin until November 1st. If this is true, this is totally unacceptable. I do not feel we should have to pay another dime until this pissing match is over. I will seriously consider calling my credit card company, telling them I lost my card and getting a new account in order to avoid making these payments. If MSG then cancels my subscription, so be it.

Please advise,
pat

patnyrnyg is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.