HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tallinder on Lidstrom & more

Old
06-01-2012, 06:21 PM
haseoke39
**** Cycle 4 Eichel

vCash: 500
You're going to blame Bucky for Tallinder getting worked up over it? Sounds like he was the one with the impassioned opinion on the subject.

haseoke39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2012, 07:10 PM
umbertovanek
Je suis Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveDaSwords View Post
Leave it to Bucky to find a way to bring up Briere/Drury yet again...
There you go. Briere to Buffalo is like the hockey equivalent of Monica Bellucci: No matter how old he gets, people will always have the hots for him (and regret he's not here anymore).

umbertovanek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2012, 09:08 AM
heartsabres*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefifagod View Post
So now you're looking at 2 seasons from now instead of next season? Fayne is an RFA and is a lock to be back. Salvador and / or Harrold are expected to be back for next season. They also have Urbom in their system ready to step up. If the trade took place before next season started, I can't see Brennan making their top 6. After next season? Perhaps, but that wasn't the point I was making. Sure they could use more defensemen in their system and they'd take Brennan but he wouldn't crack their top 6.
He is a prospect isn´t he? What you THINK he is capable if is not really relevant and I could care less. Not to mention I think you dont understand one of the words that I wrote so I bolded, think about it. Maybe look it up in google then tell me why you argue with yourself?

Not to mention this thread is about Tallinder and bucky interview and you come here just to argue, make yourself look like a big man on the internet. Why dont you keep with the subject. The subject isnt about whether Brennan will crack the lineup. Is the internet where you go to make yourself feel better?

Last edited by heartsabres*: 06-02-2012 at 09:15 AM.
heartsabres* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2012, 09:11 AM
jamers
bleep bop bloop

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsabres View Post
He is a prospect isn´t he?
Not to mention this thread is about Tallinder and bucky interview and you come here just to argue, make yourself look like a big man on the internet. Why dont you keep with the subject. The subject isnt about whether Brennan will crack the lineup. Is the internet where you go to make yourself feel better?
You're quite the poster, aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsabres View Post
I could see Tallinder being available on the cheap. If New Jersey wants to resign Parise I am sure you could get Tallinder for Brennan but is it really worth it? It would save NJD around 2.5m in cap space and Brennan may make the top 6 there.
You were the first one to mention Brennan in a trade context, including one in which he might crack a lineup.

jamers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2012, 09:18 AM
heartsabres*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamers View Post
You're quite the poster, aren't you?

You were the first one to mention Brennan in a trade context, including one in which he might crack a lineup.

Thanks for comming out....the topic is TALLINDER and thats what I posted trading for TALLANDER so i kept my post within the topic of TALLINDER

PS.. You read it properly, MIGHT

heartsabres* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2012, 11:15 AM
brian_griffin
"Elite Poster" ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamers View Post
Yeah, knew he had been out, but to be honest I haven't watched him a whole lot even last season.

It would be awesome to see Myers return to early career form, perhaps with more of the defensive and rough edge he has been developing lately, and if Tallinder can help him do that, that'd be sweet. It was a sick pairing.

I know a lot of us were hoping Regehr would help Myers develop, and I think he has, particularly with physical play, but Tallinder had a much greater effect because he played with Myers so much better on the ice, whereas Myers/Regehr was just... ugh.
In support of your position, Regher also took some of Myers top QoC minutes, so that took a little pressure off Myers, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbertovanek View Post
There you go. Briere to Buffalo is like the hockey equivalent of Monica Bellucci: No matter how old he gets, people will always have the hots for him (and regret he's not here anymore).
And I guess Teppo was our Diane Lane.

brian_griffin is offline   Reply With Quote