Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Some help from a Q newbie

Old
05-31-2012, 08:07 PM
ckg927

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to ckg927
Some help from a Q newbie

Right now, I'm considering taking some of my vacation in late September in Montreal and hopefully watch some QMJHL action. (If the Habs are playing, that's a bonus. )

IF this happens(I haven't seen the OHL schedule yet), I'd be arriving in Montreal on Wednesday night and leave on Sunday morning. I don't want to go too far afield from Montreal, so here's the options I have:

Friday: Victoriaville(v. Shawinigan), Blainville-Boisbrand(v. Sherbrooke), Drummondvile (v. Rouyn-Noranda)

Saturday: Sherbrooke(v. Quebec), Victoriaville(v. Baie-Comeau), B-B(v. Rouyn-Noranda) and Drummondville(v. Val d'Or)

For each day, what would be the best location for me to watch a game? (Some pointers on the experience in each place is helpful; yes, I've read the arena guide-but there's nothing like hearing it from fans of the respective teams.)

ckg927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2012, 07:30 AM

I live in Montreal and have seen games in Drummondville and Boisbriand. Both arenas are great places to watch hockey games.

Those cites are also the closest to Montreal. Drummondville is about a one hour drive and Boisbriand 45 minutes, depending on traffic.

Yeah, traffic. Watch out on Friday, I would advise leaving earlier and maybe relaxing at a restaurant or bar instead of being stuck in traffic and risk missing the start of the game.

#57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Breakfast of Champs

watching quebec would also be pretty cool, 2 of their players could go in the top 10 of next years draft and one of their players could go top 3-5 this year and possibly return, making them one of the top teams.

Breakfast of Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2012, 12:55 AM
ckg927

Send a message via Yahoo to ckg927
I'd have to wonder, too, how Sherbrooke will take to having the Q back. I'd bet...good luck getting seats, at least for the time being!

ckg927 is offline   Reply With Quote