HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

TML HFBoard Draft DISCUSSION Thread Part: 9

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-10-2012, 09:26 PM
  #1001
Dark Knight
#WeTheNorth
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leaf Land
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,604
vCash: 500


It's hard to decide between 3 really close offers.

One team is in the lead.

Malkin will be dealt, I assure, as I need more depth in my lineup.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19868&dateline=128642  9216
Dark Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:28 PM
  #1002
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,268
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post


It's hard to decide between 3 really close offers.

One team is in the lead.

Malkin will be dealt, I assure, as I need more depth in my lineup.
I HAVE AN IDEA. Post all three offers, and we the people will choose which is best You're worse than a woman buying shoes

Baarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:29 PM
  #1003
The Podium
Formerly chrisx101
 
The Podium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,283
vCash: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erza Scarlet View Post
I really don't care if chris gets angry for me leaking it out but I got offered

Filpulla+hodgson for Fisher and JVR. Filpulla had 66 points but I'm kind of deciding to say no. I think the later is built for playoff hockey.
I really don't care that you posted in, but your lucky its an even deal, if i was offering you a steal from your POV opinions would've skewed my opinion and **** you over Regardless I'm still willing to do the deal if you are.

The Podium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:30 PM
  #1004
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,366
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
I HAVE AN IDEA. Post all three offers, and we the people will choose which is best You're worse than a woman buying shoes
Haha yeah

Seriously all the time he has at least one post on each page saying the same thing lol

kamosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:30 PM
  #1005
The Podium
Formerly chrisx101
 
The Podium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,283
vCash: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
yea, just saw that you'd be using Filpulla on your 3rd line anyways

i'd prefer Fisher there then
Id assume Filppula would take over JVR's position on W and Hodgson over Fisher's. He gets a better top 6 by doing the deal all because of Filppula's versatility.

The Podium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:31 PM
  #1006
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisx101 View Post
Id assume Filppula would take over JVR's position on W and Hodgson over Fisher's. He gets a better top 6 by doing the deal all because of Filppula's versatility.
yea, that is true ... probably makes his team better as well imho

Phion Keneuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:31 PM
  #1007
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,268
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko99 View Post
Haha yeah

Seriously all the time he has at least one post on each page saying the same thing lol
The most memorable generic quotes from this draft from DK"Star player X close to being dealt, get your offers in!"

and the classic leafsss post

"still looking for a 60 point winger"

Seen on every page

Baarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:33 PM
  #1008
The Podium
Formerly chrisx101
 
The Podium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,283
vCash: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
The most memorable generic quotes from this draft from DK"Star player X close to being dealt, get your offers in!"

and the classic leafsss post

"still looking for a 60 point winger"

Seen on every page
I started a 3 page conversation about school, definitely the least memorable.

The Podium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:35 PM
  #1009
81snipe
#44
 
81snipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,746
vCash: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
The most memorable generic quotes from this draft from DK"Star player X close to being dealt, get your offers in!"

and the classic leafsss post

"still looking for a 60 point winger"

Seen on every page
Yes haha, one of these is seem at least every 2-3 posts in the thread lol.

81snipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:35 PM
  #1010
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,366
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
The most memorable generic quotes from this draft from DK"Star player X close to being dealt, get your offers in!"

and the classic leafsss post

"still looking for a 60 point winger"

Seen on every page
I wonder how many times DK has posted that exact sentence lol

Same with Leafsss and the winger thing, for the enticing offer of Read+a bottom pairing d too lol

kamosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:36 PM
  #1011
Leafssss
Registered User
 
Leafssss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: CANADA
Posts: 4,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
The most memorable generic quotes from this draft from DK"Star player X close to being dealt, get your offers in!"

and the classic leafsss post

"still looking for a 60 point winger"

Seen on every page
Part about me is true, but Dark Knight's goes more like this:



Malkin is available, need depth, he will be traded







Getting tons of offers on Malkin, down to three serious bidders, not sure who to take







May or may not trade Malkin









Looks like Malkin is on his way out, but be sure to still get your offers in.

Leafssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:38 PM
  #1012
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,366
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafssss View Post
Part about me is true, but Dark Knight's goes more like this:



Malkin is available, need depth, he will be traded







Getting tons of offers on Malkin, down to three serious bidders, not sure who to take







May or may not trade Malkin









Looks like Malkin is on his way out, but be sure to still get your offers in.
Yeah lol

kamosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:40 PM
  #1013
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,268
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafssss View Post
Part about me is true, but Dark Knight's goes more like this:



Malkin is available, need depth, he will be traded







Getting tons of offers on Malkin, down to three serious bidders, not sure who to take







May or may not trade Malkin









Looks like Malkin is on his way out, but be sure to still get your offers in.

Biggest chip on this trade deadline in Malkin may be close to being moved.

Evgeni Malkin will be dealt. Deals are getting better as time goes but nothing is giving me positive vibes. I need an overpayment but remember I'm trading the best player in the world.
Malkin sweepstakes are heating upppp....

It's hard to decide between 3 really close offers.

One team is in the lead.

Malkin will be dealt, I assure, as I need more depth in my lineup..
It's hard to decide between 3 really close offers.

One team is in the lead.

Malkin will be dealt, I assure, as I need more depth in my lineup.
Malkin may be on his way out. I just received a significant offer for him. It's very intriguing. And for a player of his caliber, it should be a significant one. Just going to work on some...


thats all from today...

Baarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:42 PM
  #1014
Tonka
Diggles
 
Tonka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8,311
vCash: 500
Need forwards. Give us all.

Tonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:44 PM
  #1015
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,366
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post

Biggest chip on this trade deadline in Malkin may be close to being moved.

Evgeni Malkin will be dealt. Deals are getting better as time goes but nothing is giving me positive vibes. I need an overpayment but remember I'm trading the best player in the world.
Malkin sweepstakes are heating upppp....

It's hard to decide between 3 really close offers.

One team is in the lead.

Malkin will be dealt, I assure, as I need more depth in my lineup..
It's hard to decide between 3 really close offers.

One team is in the lead.

Malkin will be dealt, I assure, as I need more depth in my lineup.
Malkin may be on his way out. I just received a significant offer for him. It's very intriguing. And for a player of his caliber, it should be a significant one. Just going to work on some...


thats all from today...
How I imagine DK after he reads all this.


kamosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:47 PM
  #1016
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,268
vCash: 50
DK, you dont even have to make it official, just tell all the other teams they are out of the running...

Baarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:50 PM
  #1017
GoHardSports
TorontoMarleauLeafs
 
GoHardSports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vaughan
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,227
vCash: 500
Made a new thread. Continue there. Mods please close this up.

GoHardSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2012, 09:53 PM
  #1018
Erza Scarlet
following the mantle
 
Erza Scarlet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Requiem
Posts: 8,289
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
yea, that is true ... probably makes his team better as well imho
I look at things besides point totals. Chemistry, size, net presence, grit, etc I look at everything in that perspective. Probably going to say no, because I lose on toughness and grit essentially. Dont think scoring is an issue for me.

I mean Jagr not going to be everyone's favourite player here but I notice things like this when he does make plays.

points to video (puck possession)


Erza Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.