HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Wings-Ducks

Old
06-02-2012, 01:58 PM
JabbaJabba

vCash: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyquack View Post
Why would Anaheim do that though? You could go from having a shutdown dman in Lydman, to having none, and potentially Beauch not ready either and a very weak d-corps for the start of the season.

I doubt Lydman would be very hard to get rid of if we signed Stuart. No need to take a risk like that.
Because I think that there's a bigger chance for Stuart signing with the Ducks rather than Schultz. Also I'm not as optimistic as you about the easiness of trading Lydman. That's just how I feel. Hard to say about Beauchemin's readiness but it wouldn't be that big of a problem with Stuart onboard. Of course, there wouldn't be that problem if Lydman was on the team either so it comes down to which player would be better to have Lydman or Stuart. I think that Stuart is the better player here and worth spending more money on than Lydman.

JabbaJabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Exit Dose

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaJabba View Post
Because I think that there's a bigger chance for Stuart signing with the Ducks rather than Schultz. Also I'm not as optimistic as you about the easiness of trading Lydman. That's just how I feel. Hard to say about Beauchemin's readiness but it wouldn't be that big of a problem with Stuart onboard. Of course, there wouldn't be that problem if Lydman was on the team either so it comes down to which player would be better to have Lydman or Stuart. I think that Stuart is the better player here and worth spending more money on than Lydman.
Wait, why would Lydman be hard to trade? Most defenseman of his type make more money, and he isn't injured.

Exit Dose is offline   Reply With Quote