HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Hockey Tron inline wheels

Old
06-05-2012, 01:44 PM
OpenIceHit42

vCash: 500
Hockey Tron inline wheels

Has anyone ever used Hockey tron wheels? I am getting back into roller this summer with some guys from the ice team and my wheels haven't been replaced since April 2011, not looking to spend $50-$60 on a set of wheels if I don't play that often. Tron has wheels for $2 a pop, have heard they are pretty comparable to Labeda's, thoughts?

Last edited by OpenIceHit42: 06-05-2012 at 02:11 PM.
OpenIceHit42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Halfshot21
Rookie User

I've played probably 6 games on a set I bought recently, feel great, no major issues at all so far. Didn't get that sticky new wheel feeling either, was able to stop on a dime first game I used them. And if you're only playing for the summer, I'd say they would be a good buy either way.

Halfshot21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2012, 01:32 AM
mhkehoe

Like I said on MSH, I had them and liked them okay for the price. I prefer the Labeda Shooters, but they are slightly more expensive and are a softer wheel.

mhkehoe is offline   Reply With Quote