HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Watch party -- gasser lounge -- Redondo beach

Old
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM
jonrazor12
Palffy for President

vCash: 500
Watch party -- gasser lounge -- Redondo beach

Gasser lounge for game 5. 1500 aviation blvd. Redondo beach.

Last edited by jonrazor12: 06-08-2012 at 11:09 AM.
jonrazor12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2012, 02:22 PM
HTK

I emailed Gessers with a few questions and this is what they told me. Sounds cool.

We are strictly 21 and up. There are 5 TV's here and ALL of them will be tuned to the Kings game and the sound will be on all of the speakers.

You can see at least one TV from anywhere in the house. Gasser is by far the best place to watch a Kings game. You'll see why tonight.

YES we are absolutely THROWING DOWN tonight for game 4!!! We're opening at 4:30p today and I highly recommend getting here early because we will be full by puck drop.

If you haven't been here for a game, please be advised that we blow a train horn in here that is extremely loud for every goal. Ear protection is advised.

Also tonight the Grilled Cheese Truck will be parked out front from 5-9pm. If you haven't tried their food you are in for a pleasant surprise. Look forward to seeing you tonight!

HTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2012, 02:57 PM
jonrazor12
Palffy for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTK View Post
I emailed Gessers with a few questions and this is what they told me. Sounds cool.

We are strictly 21 and up. There are 5 TV's here and ALL of them will be tuned to the Kings game and the sound will be on all of the speakers.

You can see at least one TV from anywhere in the house. Gasser is by far the best place to watch a Kings game. You'll see why tonight.

YES we are absolutely THROWING DOWN tonight for game 4!!! We're opening at 4:30p today and I highly recommend getting here early because we will be full by puck drop.

If you haven't been here for a game, please be advised that we blow a train horn in here that is extremely loud for every goal. Ear protection is advised.

Also tonight the Grilled Cheese Truck will be parked out front from 5-9pm. If you haven't tried their food you are in for a pleasant surprise. Look forward to seeing you tonight!

Thanks for adding that. Hope some of you get to go. It was the best experience I have ever had watching a game outside of the actual rink.

Old
06-06-2012, 03:05 PM
HTK

sounds fun. I will try and make it. I am flying solo tonight so hopefully everyone there is fired up and having a good time.

HTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2012, 04:19 PM
jonrazor12
Palffy for President

It will not disappoint. Definitely go

Old
06-08-2012, 12:13 PM
jonrazor12
Palffy for President

All our welcome. Since the game is on Saturday I'm told there will be some kind of surprise. Regardless the place has been rockin through the first 4 games of the series.