HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

UGH.... That Brashear video.

Closed Thread

Old
12-26-2004, 10:31 PM
DeadPool

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future=Hossa
That league Is a joke,really.There Is no NHL hockey this season and I havent even been tempted to go see a game of this league,What I want In hockey Is good play and goals I really couldn't care less about fight and things like that,If I want to see people throwing punch at each other I'l go see WWE,that's It
I went to one of their games at the Bell Centre and it was so freaking boring. Way too much violence and not enough good hockey action. Those guys WERE SO SLOW! The following week, I was in Gatineau and went to see the Olympiques play against the Quebec Remparts. IT WAS FANTASTIC! Last week, we drove all the way to Drummondville to watch the Voltigeurs against the Foreurs of Val D'Or. Two teams at the bottom of the LHJMQ standings. It ended in a 3-3 tie and it was an incredible game. I have only seen two hockey games live this year better then that one. (Boston vs. Habs Game 3, USA vs Canada World Cup Opener) I have also been to 4 regular season NHL games, the Canada vs. Slovakia game, McDo Caravan and the god-awful LNAH. If you want good Hockey, give the LHJMQ a try. Fast, action-packed hockey with players who don't give a crap about money. You won't regret it...

Old
12-27-2004, 03:06 PM
tritone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisson11
He's a Dolt because he got hit in the head a little to hard by Mcsorley
Touche !!! LOL . Just one problem, he was a dolt before the hit too

Old
12-28-2004, 12:40 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
The kid was never really out, at the end of the fight the ref was pulling brash away and the kid kept holding his leg as if asking for more. All game long the kid was throwing slurs out and asking for a fight. Finally, when the kid found out what it was like to fight an NHL proven goon he threw a head butt to try and save himself; didn't work. That fight was out of hand and Brash should have been suspended, but you don't provoke someone who has a history. Brash just hasn't been right since marty gave him that whack.

Old
12-29-2004, 03:57 PM
HaBs_ReNeGaTe

Send a message via MSN to HaBs_ReNeGaTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
http://lhq.ca/metrogagnon/brash.wmv

This is disgusting... I really don't want to see him in the NHL anymore (his season-suspension was reduced to 12 in this league).
Listen...

Brashear did a great job by showing his nose in LNAH league. He help it to grow and becoming more than a Semi-Pro league.

I was at the game. And at most of every Brashear games with the Quebec Radio X.

He show up and had nothing to prove. He did it just to keep the breath!

And show some true NHL talent instead he is a semi-goon with Philadelphia.

Since he arrived, some very stupid guys came with the idea of making their name by fighting him. HAAAN! Stupid idea... finaly someone get what he deserve.

This guy was crazy! Poulin tried to make some dirty move, but Brashear tried to don't care and Richards push Poulin away. Of course the ninth punch was exaggerated. Like the 2nd, the 3rd, etc. But I think Kjernisted will not try this again now...

12 games is enough... but i don't think Donald should come back in this league! "Une vraie ligue de broche foin!" This league sucks hard! You're better watch some Bantam hockey and the show will be least violent, more interesting!

Closed Thread