HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Closed Thread

Old
02-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
No..iron on. Send it to Exclusive Pro.
Dang.

If possible, any places in NJ that'll do it? I have this thing where I feel weird sending the jersey away.

Old
02-13-2013, 10:36 PM
Scott04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
Dang.

If possible, any places in NJ that'll do it? I have this thing where I feel weird sending the jersey away.
You can find plenty of places in NJ that says they do that kind of thing, but they may not necessarily do it in house (and may send it out to "their guy"). If you don't mind them sending it out in that kind of a case, then there are plenty. I took a blank jersey (albeit the jersey from 2 years ago) to the hockey shop at Floyd Hall Arena in Little Falls. They sent it to "their guy" but I had it fully customized within 2 weeks. Came out amazing. I'm sure most hockey shops/pro shops at local rinks either do it or have someone to recommend you consult about it. Just may take a few more trips to find one that can do your particular jersey if you're insisting upon physically taking it to a local store.

Old
02-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Brick City
Ignore me!

First time trying to buy additional seats at the STH price. The intro screen to the Devils Account Manager has "purchase extra tickets" listed, but once I log in cannot find anything that lets me do it. The "Buy Packages/Tickets" link at the bottom of the account manager only lists various packages.

Do I have to call a rep to order extra tickets at the STH price?

Old
02-14-2013, 05:46 AM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick City View Post
First time trying to buy additional seats at the STH price. The intro screen to the Devils Account Manager has "purchase extra tickets" listed, but once I log in cannot find anything that lets me do it. The "Buy Packages/Tickets" link at the bottom of the account manager only lists various packages.

I pretty sure you gotta call a rep to order extra tickets. Thats what I have always done because I never found anything online to do it.

Old
02-14-2013, 07:12 AM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick City View Post

Yes, that's the only way to order them after the presale. Call/email them.

Old
02-14-2013, 08:17 AM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
Dang.

Can I ask why? Just ship it to Exclusive Pro with insurance.. They're the only place to send it if you want it done right.. They take excellent care and ship it back with insurance.. I've sent over 10 jerseys there in the past 2 years and never had an issue

Old
02-14-2013, 08:26 AM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Time for a new thread.........

Last edited by BrodeurRULES: 02-14-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Closed Thread