HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I predict an absolute House Cleaning before the season starts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-09-2012, 06:08 AM
  #51
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: North Korea
Posts: 10,471
vCash: 50
That bottom 6 makes me want to kill myself, that second line is horrible.

and wtf you have liles as our spare and percy on the top pairing

kamosko is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 06:12 AM
  #52
Voodoo Child
Lǎobǎn
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hangzhou-Suzhou
Country: China
Posts: 3,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillingbroom View Post
I remember my first beer.
Yeah this guy is tripping balls; between our brand new 19-year old #1 D and Deschamps on the third line, I have no idea. But at the same time while I don't foresee a huge house-cleaning, I do expect a move that none of us will see coming.

On the block: Gunnarsson, Kulemin, MacArthur, LACK.

Gunnarsson and Kulemin are here not necessarily because Burke wants to trade them, but I feel like they're guys that other teams are calling about. I would guess that Mac has been dangled, and one of LACK will be gone (though more likely one of LAC...no one wants anything to do with K).

In the right deal: Schenn, Grabovski, Bozak, Lupul, Kadri

Untouchables: Kessel, Phaneuf, Gardiner

Voodoo Child is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 06:30 AM
  #53
ForSpareParts*
agreement
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko99 View Post
That bottom 6 makes me want to kill myself, that second line is horrible.

and wtf you have liles as our spare and percy on the top pairing
i believe liles is another Burke Power Blunder. he's now a $4,550,000 player and damaged goods. need i remind you that he missed 16 games because of a concussion. you think when he returned that he was the same JML?

ForSpareParts* is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 06:34 AM
  #54
kamosko
Ginger Jesus
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: North Korea
Posts: 10,471
vCash: 50
yes because of 16 missed games he goes from a solid top 4 dman to not even being able to make it on a roster in the nhl, even the leafs roster

give me some of whatever you're smoking op

kamosko is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 06:38 AM
  #55
ForSpareParts*
agreement
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko99 View Post
yes because of 16 missed games he goes from a solid top 4 dman to not even being able to make it on a roster in the nhl, even the leafs roster

give me some of whatever you're smoking op
well IMO i thought he played poorly after he came back from his injury.

ForSpareParts* is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 06:39 AM
  #56
Estimated_Prophet
Registered User
 
Estimated_Prophet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,744
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrock View Post
Kadri as soft as they come? Which Kadri have you been watching... I will admit he is small but no way is he soft. Now Kessel would be classified as a soft player.
I can't stand Kadri but I wouldn't call him soft. He is a faster version of Ribiero with half the smarts.

Estimated_Prophet is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 06:43 AM
  #57
ForSpareParts*
agreement
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avnizzle View Post
Five Marlies being promoted to the Leafs? Percy still needs seasoning, Deschamps + Ashton are still works in progress, Hamilton + D'Amigo are going to have to be standouts @ training camp to have any shot. Where is Holzer?

-We finally find a player that clicks with Kessel. I don't think Burke will break up that tandem, Lupul will be extended.

-Bozak is best suited for the 3rd line, if anything Connolly should be shipped off before him.

-Not sure how your suggesting we'll find a cheap 2nd line center this offseason when the only reason Grabo got 5+Mil is because of the lackluster centres available this year. It's going to be funny watching a team overpay for Olli Jokinen.

-Agree with Lombo + Armstrong

-Could definitely see Kadri being moved in a package for an established player.

-Steckel should be replaced with Zigomanis IMO, the guy has paid his dues grinding it down in the AHL for so long.

-Schenn is still only 22yrs old. I wouldn't oppose trading Schenn for the right player but I think Burke would be too stubborn to trade someone he traded up for + signed to a long term deal.

-Gardiner has shown flashes of brilliance and his value is higher than Kadri's right now. It would depend on the return.

-Agree with Gustavsson.

I don't see the complete house cleaning you see, however I do see quite a bit of retooling. That is, bringing in an established goalie (Luongo), luring Schultz to sign via Gardiner, adding a high end forward prospect (Gally, Grigs, Forsberg) and acquiring a bigger top 6 forward (trading part of our D).

i'm a big fan of Holzer. i never said he would be traded. i just don't think he'll crack the line-up opening day. most would agree that he will play on the big team next season, and i wouldn't argue with that. i can see him being inserted in the line-up in late Nov. and then work his way up to a more permanent role.

ForSpareParts* is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 07:22 AM
  #58
Pierre Gotye
Registered User
 
Pierre Gotye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: McKinney, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 4,014
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSpareParts View Post
There's no one who listen's to Burke's end of year presser more than i do. i listen to it every few weeks so i can: question his previous moves, compare his transactions to previous GM's, and read between the lines in terms of what he's going to do in the near future.



-Brian Burke 2012


I predict an absolute house cleaning.

why? the short answer is that his team has failed to win. in order to change this team he will have to make trades as opposed to dipping into the UFA pool. when it comes to trades typically more bodies get moved.

i can't predict who will be coming in, but i can pretty much predict who is going out. you think that your 'lil bud Grabo is safe because he signed a 5 million dollar contract? think again. he's the first to go. you think that kadri is turning a corner so he's a lock for the Leafs' top 6. no way. he's small and soft. gone!

here's who's gone and here's who's got a shot at staying this October.

______ _______ Kessel
Mac ______ Frattin
Deschamps Connolly Ashton
Brown Hamilton D'amigo

Percy Dion
Gunn ______
_____ Komi
Liles

_______
Reimer


gone:

Lupul - stop gap, selling him while he is hot. there's no way he'll repeat last season's performance. RC won't tolerate his lack of interest in D and blocking shots. should help us land our top center
And who is his replacement going to be? He had great chemistry with Kessel. The problem was there was no defensive system.

Quote:
Bozak - softest player on the Leafs (all-time softest?). he should be playing in the National Non-Contact Hockey League
A 3rd line center who was thrust into the 1st line. I wouldn't say he's soft, he can be physical. He just doesn't put up points, which is why people are down on him. But relax bro, he has 1.4 seasons worth of NHL hockey experience.

Quote:
Grabo - we need more size in our number two position. at his best he is a 50 point guy. why is that worth 5 mill a year. too streaky. a Grabo/Lupul trade for a top Center could help this team. get a 2nd line center on the UFA market. they're out there and they are cheaper than 5 million.
No way the Leafs trade him, he is the Leafs best player on many nights.

Quote:
Lombo - gone. you know why.

Armstong - gone. you know why.
While I wouldn't 'miss' them, probably not goners due to their contracts and health issues.

Quote:
kadri - too small and is soft as they come. he has nasty habits: holds on to the puck too long, takes very little interest in defensive zone coverage, and could care less about the game until the puck lands on his stick. you have the tools Naz, but you just can't use them properly.
Kadri won't be an impact player with the Leafs because he's a top 6 player and until Mac gets moved he'll never find a slot. Too bad for him, he made the team out of camp but his injury derailed him. I think he's a bust prospect for the Leafs, but will probably find success on a team who will give him the PT he needs.

Quote:
Schenn - really slow. really inconsistent. he will play better for another franchise. the change will help him. we can't wait around for his confidence to show up.
Still led the team in shot blocks and hits. It's easy to get down on him because he's not very good with the puck. He's still maturing.

Quote:
Gardiner - pretty overrated. Burke has the world fooled that he is some kind of special player. he's soft as butter. ultimately will wind up in the KHL or SEL.
Not hardly, Gardiner is a special puck mover, and he's showing that he has a great shot also. Definitely a keeper.

Quote:
Monster - bye bye. you have very few fans left in toronto. a lot of them are resenting you and your poor glove hand / puck handling/rebound control. say "hi" to Sweden for us.
Probably not going to be back.

Quote:
Big changes are coming folks. the buds are going to get bigger and tougher (once and for all). you will see toughness and size throughout the line-up. burke won't take any more risks with the goaltending, and this will be a good thing.

i usually stick my neck out. i have spoken.

expect a house-cleaning.
Some changes, but I don't think big changes. I think BB will stick with the plan he's had all along, build this team from the ground up. The Marlies have done really well and are improving and the prospect depth is really good and only going to get better.

Pierre Gotye is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 07:32 AM
  #59
ForSpareParts*
agreement
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentbreakaway23 View Post
And who is his replacement going to be? He had great chemistry with Kessel. The problem was there was no defensive system.



A 3rd line center who was thrust into the 1st line. I wouldn't say he's soft, he can be physical. He just doesn't put up points, which is why people are down on him. But relax bro, he has 1.4 seasons worth of NHL hockey experience.



No way the Leafs trade him, he is the Leafs best player on many nights.



While I wouldn't 'miss' them, probably not goners due to their contracts and health issues.



Kadri won't be an impact player with the Leafs because he's a top 6 player and until Mac gets moved he'll never find a slot. Too bad for him, he made the team out of camp but his injury derailed him. I think he's a bust prospect for the Leafs, but will probably find success on a team who will give him the PT he needs.



Still led the team in shot blocks and hits. It's easy to get down on him because he's not very good with the puck. He's still maturing.



Not hardly, Gardiner is a special puck mover, and he's showing that he has a great shot also. Definitely a keeper.



Probably not going to be back.



Some changes, but I don't think big changes. I think BB will stick with the plan he's had all along, build this team from the ground up. The Marlies have done really well and are improving and the prospect depth is really good and only going to get better.
Good post. Very respectful. Cheers.

ForSpareParts* is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 07:40 AM
  #60
deuce457
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayStBullies View Post
This doesn't warrant a new thread. Congratulations on listening to the end of season press conference!
I notice everyone complaining about topics not warranting a new thread,

but leafs news is slow this time of year, so who cares

What is your topic for a new thread?

deuce457 is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 07:45 AM
  #61
deuce457
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentbreakaway23 View Post
And who is his replacement going to be? He had great chemistry with Kessel. The problem was there was no defensive system.



A 3rd line center who was thrust into the 1st line. I wouldn't say he's soft, he can be physical. He just doesn't put up points, which is why people are down on him. But relax bro, he has 1.4 seasons worth of NHL hockey experience.



No way the Leafs trade him, he is the Leafs best player on many nights.



While I wouldn't 'miss' them, probably not goners due to their contracts and health issues.



Kadri won't be an impact player with the Leafs because he's a top 6 player and until Mac gets moved he'll never find a slot. Too bad for him, he made the team out of camp but his injury derailed him. I think he's a bust prospect for the Leafs, but will probably find success on a team who will give him the PT he needs.



Still led the team in shot blocks and hits. It's easy to get down on him because he's not very good with the puck. He's still maturing.



Not hardly, Gardiner is a special puck mover, and he's showing that he has a great shot also. Definitely a keeper.



Probably not going to be back.



Some changes, but I don't think big changes. I think BB will stick with the plan he's had all along, build this team from the ground up. The Marlies have done really well and are improving and the prospect depth is really good and only going to get better.

you dont seem to want to move anybody.

if you dont clear house you are going to have the save results next year.

While I dont agree with a few of his comments, mainly Gardiner, the rest are pretty accurate.

i would look at trading Lupul, this guy is a UFA next year, (i believe) and how much money do you give lupul? 5 years 25M?. I like lupul but i think that contract could burn the leafs going forward.

deuce457 is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 07:49 AM
  #62
deuce457
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
Yeah this guy is tripping balls; between our brand new 19-year old #1 D and Deschamps on the third line, I have no idea. But at the same time while I don't foresee a huge house-cleaning, I do expect a move that none of us will see coming.

On the block: Gunnarsson, Kulemin, MacArthur, LACK.

Gunnarsson and Kulemin are here not necessarily because Burke wants to trade them, but I feel like they're guys that other teams are calling about. I would guess that Mac has been dangled, and one of LACK will be gone (though more likely one of LAC...no one wants anything to do with K).

In the right deal: Schenn, Grabovski, Bozak, Lupul, Kadri

Untouchables: Kessel, Phaneuf, Gardiner
This team has no untouchables

If the Penguins call and say they will trade you Malkin for Kessel and Gardiner would you not make that deal?

deuce457 is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 07:51 AM
  #63
ForSpareParts*
agreement
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce457 View Post
This team has no untouchables

If the Penguins call and say they will trade you Malkin for Kessel and Gardiner would you not make that deal?
yes.

ForSpareParts* is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 07:56 AM
  #64
Melrose Munch
Registered User
 
Melrose Munch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,334
vCash: 500
I think at this point the Number 1 priority should be a goalie.

Melrose Munch is online now  
Old
06-09-2012, 07:57 AM
  #65
Mansfield
possession obsession
 
Mansfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,231
vCash: 500
lmfao what

Mansfield is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 08:02 AM
  #66
jrgtml67
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSpareParts View Post
There's no one who listen's to Burke's end of year presser more than i do. i listen to it every few weeks so i can: question his previous moves, compare his transactions to previous GM's, and read between the lines in terms of what he's going to do in the near future.



-Brian Burke 2012


I predict an absolute house cleaning.

why? the short answer is that his team has failed to win. in order to change this team he will have to make trades as opposed to dipping into the UFA pool. when it comes to trades typically more bodies get moved.

i can't predict who will be coming in, but i can pretty much predict who is going out. you think that your 'lil bud Grabo is safe because he signed a 5 million dollar contract? think again. he's the first to go. you think that kadri is turning a corner so he's a lock for the Leafs' top 6. no way. he's small and soft. gone!

here's who's gone and here's who's got a shot at staying this October.

______ _______ Kessel
Mac ______ Frattin
Deschamps Connolly Ashton
Brown Hamilton D'amigo

Percy Dion
Gunn ______
_____ Komi
Liles

_______
Reimer


gone:

Lupul - stop gap, selling him while he is hot. there's no way he'll repeat last season's performance. RC won't tolerate his lack of interest in D and blocking shots. should help us land our top center

Bozak - softest player on the Leafs (all-time softest?). he should be playing in the National Non-Contact Hockey League

Grabo - we need more size in our number two position. at his best he is a 50 point guy. why is that worth 5 mill a year. too streaky. a Grabo/Lupul trade for a top Center could help this team. get a 2nd line center on the UFA market. they're out there and they are cheaper than 5 million.

Lombo - gone. you know why.

Armstong - gone. you know why.

kadri - too small and is soft as they come. he has nasty habits: holds on to the puck too long, takes very little interest in defensive zone coverage, and could care less about the game until the puck lands on his stick. you have the tools Naz, but you just can't use them properly.

Steckel - ok he's not bad. i even like the guy, but he could win draws for another team. we have people in our system that can win draws and score, pass, skate, and check better than Steckel. why not play a guy who doesn't win as many face offs, but can do other things Steckel will never do.

Schenn - really slow. really inconsistent. he will play better for another franchise. the change will help him. we can't wait around for his confidence to show up.

Gardiner - pretty overrated. Burke has the world fooled that he is some kind of special player. he's soft as butter. ultimately will wind up in the KHL or SEL.

Monster - bye bye. you have very few fans left in toronto. a lot of them are resenting you and your poor glove hand / puck handling/rebound control. say "hi" to Sweden for us.

Big changes are coming folks. the buds are going to get bigger and tougher (once and for all). you will see toughness and size throughout the line-up. burke won't take any more risks with the goaltending, and this will be a good thing.

i usually stick my neck out. i have spoken.

expect a house-cleaning.
Ya ummm your way off. Where to begin ! Gardiner is staying if he were going he would have been traded as part of Nash deal which so was Kadri....but I do think Kadri is gone, not bcause he sux but because I dont think he fits with our team and he is our best chip. Lupul isnt going anywhere, his chemistry with Kessel is unreal and he is up for an award this year as well. Steckel I cant see moving either with his faceoff capability we'd be dumb to let him go. Schenn could go but not why you said he would. If he goes it is because we need to include him in a deal to get better; however in saying that ...say we get LU itll be Komi gone for cap reasons, I think Luke will thrive under Carlyles style of hockey...and in addition Luke is young and you are already giving up...so yr 1 stellar 2 slump 3 stellar 4 touch and go but found his game under Randy. Bozak if you think he is soft, Connolly is worse....who had more points? Who played better on any line he was a part of? As well Grabo is safe and not just because of his contract, infact that would be only reason he would be unsafe is if we had to include him in a deal to land our #1 center and cap wise Grabo was going the other way...Grabo is a guy we need, he maybe small but look at Martin St. Louis PK Subban....Grabo plays big. All in all I see why you listen and re-listen to the end of year presser...it is cause you are not very intelligent...and finally the other reason you are most wrong is we are only a couple pieces shy of being much better and you are saying we need to rebuild when all we need is to tweak...if we were that bad the owners would have fired Burke he came to this team and had 0 nothing to work with I think he has done a helluva a job, and has taken some bumps along the way but he is human and I think people forget that.

jrgtml67 is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 08:09 AM
  #67
ForSpareParts*
agreement
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgtml67 View Post
Ya ummm your way off. Where to begin ! Gardiner is staying if he were going he would have been traded as part of Nash deal which so was Kadri....but I do think Kadri is gone, not bcause he sux but because I dont think he fits with our team and he is our best chip. Lupul isnt going anywhere, his chemistry with Kessel is unreal and he is up for an award this year as well. Steckel I cant see moving either with his faceoff capability we'd be dumb to let him go. Schenn could go but not why you said he would. If he goes it is because we need to include him in a deal to get better; however in saying that ...say we get LU itll be Komi gone for cap reasons, I think Luke will thrive under Carlyles style of hockey...and in addition Luke is young and you are already giving up...so yr 1 stellar 2 slump 3 stellar 4 touch and go but found his game under Randy. Bozak if you think he is soft, Connolly is worse....who had more points? Who played better on any line he was a part of? As well Grabo is safe and not just because of his contract, infact that would be only reason he would be unsafe is if we had to include him in a deal to land our #1 center and cap wise Grabo was going the other way...Grabo is a guy we need, he maybe small but look at Martin St. Louis PK Subban....Grabo plays big. All in all I see why you listen and re-listen to the end of year presser...it is cause you are not very intelligent...and finally the other reason you are most wrong is we are only a couple pieces shy of being much better and you are saying we need to rebuild when all we need is to tweak...if we were that bad the owners would have fired Burke he came to this team and had 0 nothing to work with I think he has done a helluva a job, and has taken some bumps along the way but he is human and I think people forget that.
best wishes.

ForSpareParts* is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 08:10 AM
  #68
Leaf For Life
Registered User
 
Leaf For Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 305
vCash: 500
You want to tougher and give away schenn?

Leaf For Life is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 08:14 AM
  #69
dubey
Registered Genius
 
dubey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: the 6ix w/ my woes
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,710
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLblue75 View Post
didn't read, lol
Best post


dubey is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 08:19 AM
  #70
416Leafer
Registered User
 
416Leafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,276
vCash: 500
There will be a few changes im sure, but not a house cleaning.

To me a house cleaning implies moving core pieces, and we really only have like 2-3 of those.

I do hope they buy out Lombardi/Armstrong though. There would only be two years worth of cap hit and it wouldnt even be a ton. Id prefer to see more rookies on this roster or a better veteran like Stoll, Kelly, etc over these guys. They literally bring nothing to the table. They are below average 3rd line guys (at this point in their careers) and obviously dont have long term spots on this roster. So get rid of them.

416Leafer is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 08:28 AM
  #71
noto0661
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 156
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSpareParts View Post
There's no one who listen's to Burke's end of year presser more than i do. i listen to it every few weeks so i can: question his previous moves, compare his transactions to previous GM's, and read between the lines in terms of what he's going to do in the near future.



-Brian Burke 2012


I predict an absolute house cleaning.

why? the short answer is that his team has failed to win. in order to change this team he will have to make trades as opposed to dipping into the UFA pool. when it comes to trades typically more bodies get moved.

i can't predict who will be coming in, but i can pretty much predict who is going out. you think that your 'lil bud Grabo is safe because he signed a 5 million dollar contract? think again. he's the first to go. you think that kadri is turning a corner so he's a lock for the Leafs' top 6. no way. he's small and soft. gone!

here's who's gone and here's who's got a shot at staying this October.

______ _______ Kessel
Mac ______ Frattin
Deschamps Connolly Ashton
Brown Hamilton D'amigo

Percy Dion
Gunn ______
_____ Komi
Liles

_______
Reimer


gone:

Lupul - stop gap, selling him while he is hot. there's no way he'll repeat last season's performance. RC won't tolerate his lack of interest in D and blocking shots. should help us land our top center

Bozak - softest player on the Leafs (all-time softest?). he should be playing in the National Non-Contact Hockey League

Grabo - we need more size in our number two position. at his best he is a 50 point guy. why is that worth 5 mill a year. too streaky. a Grabo/Lupul trade for a top Center could help this team. get a 2nd line center on the UFA market. they're out there and they are cheaper than 5 million.

Lombo - gone. you know why.

Armstong - gone. you know why.

kadri - too small and is soft as they come. he has nasty habits: holds on to the puck too long, takes very little interest in defensive zone coverage, and could care less about the game until the puck lands on his stick. you have the tools Naz, but you just can't use them properly.

Steckel - ok he's not bad. i even like the guy, but he could win draws for another team. we have people in our system that can win draws and score, pass, skate, and check better than Steckel. why not play a guy who doesn't win as many face offs, but can do other things Steckel will never do.

Schenn - really slow. really inconsistent. he will play better for another franchise. the change will help him. we can't wait around for his confidence to show up.

Gardiner - pretty overrated. Burke has the world fooled that he is some kind of special player. he's soft as butter. ultimately will wind up in the KHL or SEL.

Monster - bye bye. you have very few fans left in toronto. a lot of them are resenting you and your poor glove hand / puck handling/rebound control. say "hi" to Sweden for us.

Big changes are coming folks. the buds are going to get bigger and tougher (once and for all). you will see toughness and size throughout the line-up. burke won't take any more risks with the goaltending, and this will be a good thing.

i usually stick my neck out. i have spoken.

expect a house-cleaning.
I disagree with a lot of things on here... but by far the most disappointing part was seeing Mike Komisarek in the lineup.

If Komisarek is still in the top 6 next year then we miss the playoffs.

noto0661 is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 08:31 AM
  #72
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 72,289
vCash: 500
yea im gonna close this.

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
06-09-2012, 10:10 AM
  #73
Hurt
Moderator
 
Hurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,705
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
yea im gonna close this.
Just to chip in, all your future 'this is what's going to happen this offseason' threads, can be added to the Offseason thread. Cheers.

__________________
Shoot me a PM with your concerns. Also, come visit us in the Science Forum!
Hurt is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.