HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Off-Season Discussion Part V (Cap info in 1st post)

Closed Thread

Old
06-18-2012, 02:29 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sidney crosby View Post
Oh my bad, i've just been hearing it by a guy from bleacherreport. Didn't know i couldn't say it. and i heard the 8th overall from rob rossi. My bad.
Well... defintiely BR is not a valid source. They spew some complete garbage from time to time. As for Rossi - he's been as good as TIOPS. More bad than good in my opinion.

So as of right now.. expect nothing to happen but a potential Niskanen re-sign and drafting in our normal spot come Friday.

Old
06-18-2012, 02:29 PM
mr sidney crosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXile59 View Post
If you really wanted to you could be a source on bleacherreport. They are a blog site so just about anybody with an opinion can take part.
Oh, i always thought they were like experts that knew what teams were going to do and got some information they could share.

Old
06-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Shady Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXile59 View Post
Where is this "he create offense on his own" crap coming from? It's just a more technical way of saying he can make highlight real plays. Neal creates plenty of offense on his own. You know when he flies down the wing & rifles a shot into the net that's called offense. When Geno put's it on his stick & he picks the top corner that's offense.

People act like Geno was giving Neal open nets. For a lot of those 40 goals he put the puck on his stick & Neal did the rest. Radulov can't carry his own line anymore than Neal. He is far from the superior talent this board makes him out to be.

That sad part is I'll never be able to properly illustrate how right I am because Neal will be in the NHL & Radulov will be in some 4th tier league.
First it was 3rd tier league, now 4th.

Old
06-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Riptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarow View Post
E. Kane is set to be an RFA, if hes not going to re-up with the Jets then maybe it wont take a Staal but maybe Pitts first for his rights.

Gaustad would be nice, I would even try and snag Colin Wilson and the rights to TooToo.
Not even close. Just because he's a RFA doesn't mean his value is any less (than say he had a 1 yr deal). The only way the Jets consider moving Kane would be for Staal/Neal/Letang. As Staal is the only expendable piece we have, it would be him.

Old
06-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Darth Vitale
Transitional Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpp9 View Post
If Florida resigns garrison, GMs are gonna be in full overpay mode for top 4 D-men. I can see us getting a lot more than most think for Martin.
I guess that's the potential silver lining but we need several more guys at the top of the FA list signed for that to happen IMO. And it will be helpful if a few of them get badly overpaid. You get a couple guys like Kuba and Kubina getting $5M and Martin's 5 won't look as bad.

Closed Thread