HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Devils party it up after Game 6

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-13-2012, 01:13 PM
  #176
HenriqueItsOver
Registered User
 
HenriqueItsOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 475
vCash: 500
these dudes have some lifestyle let me tell you..damn why did I suck at hockey dad

HenriqueItsOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 01:14 PM
  #177
glenwo2
PATTY'S BETTER!!!
 
glenwo2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Jersey(No Fanz!)
Country: United States
Posts: 21,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
I totally give my vote to Poni on that one... is he nuzzling that girl?

I find it hilarious that, in the end, Zubrus gets nothing more than a romantic stroll down the street with Sykora.
Sykora is probably like "You do know we're being taped and our wives will see this, right?"

Zubrus response : "Oh ****!"



glenwo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 01:17 PM
  #178
Tundra
Registered User
 
Tundra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
I totally give my vote to Poni on that one... is he nuzzling that girl?

I find it hilarious that, in the end, Zubrus gets nothing more than a romantic stroll down the street with Sykora.
Zubrus is trashed with sweat or some unidentifiable liquid on the back of his shirt collar. Meanwhile, he has the bottom of a buxsome blond firmly affixed to his groin while his facial expression is a mix between bliss and fatigue. I think that's why Sykkie bolted when the paparazzi's flash went off.

Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 01:18 PM
  #179
Nick0930
Registered User
 
Nick0930's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,233
vCash: 500
Maybe it's a good thing Zach wasn't there. Girls would be all over him. I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity to admit he's a good looking dude.

Nick0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 01:21 PM
  #180
glenwo2
PATTY'S BETTER!!!
 
glenwo2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Jersey(No Fanz!)
Country: United States
Posts: 21,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
Zubrus is trashed with sweat or some unidentifiable liquid on the back of his shirt collar. Meanwhile, he has the bottom of a buxsome blond firmly affixed to his groin while his facial expression is a mix between bliss and fatigue. I think that's why Sykkie bolted when the paparazzi's flash went off.
That's why Sykkie is a Veteran.....not only in Hockey but in Life. Especially because if he was caught doing something in those vids, his wife would castrate him.

glenwo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 01:25 PM
  #181
Tundra
Registered User
 
Tundra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,432
vCash: 500
The name "DJ Zubrus" has a new meaning to me after watching that clip. Now we know why he's into all that Euro trance music.

Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 01:47 PM
  #182
Getzo5
The Punisher
 
Getzo5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Presov, SVK
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 21,973
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
I've always wondered why these paparazzi guys talk to athletes/stars like they know them and have been friends for years.
It would probably be the last day of their poor lives if they didn`t.

Getzo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 01:52 PM
  #183
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
O_o
 
Richer's Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: photoshop labor camp
Country: United States
Posts: 47,858
vCash: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
Clarkson would definitely not pass a field sobriety test.
Clarkson wouldn't pass one sober - who are we kidding. He could blow 0.000 and still fall down.

__________________

Ball pits are just toilets filled with brightly colored balls instead of water.
Richer's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 01:56 PM
  #184
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!
 
Saugus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 97,441
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer's Ghost View Post
Clarkson wouldn't pass one sober - who are we kidding. He could blow 0.000 and still fall down.
Yes, but when sober he at least knows the alphabet.

Saugus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:01 PM
  #185
Chessarmy
Its a Marty Party
 
Chessarmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,507
vCash: 500
I think its clear that Clarkson just cheated on his wife.

Chessarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:14 PM
  #186
Fayne Staley
Devils drafting sux
 
Fayne Staley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Queens
Country: United States
Posts: 11,802
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaNJ View Post
I totally give my vote to Poni on that one... is he nuzzling that girl?

I find it hilarious that, in the end, Zubrus gets nothing more than a romantic stroll down the street with Sykora.
Yes, so my vote is for him too.
lol

Fayne Staley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:15 PM
  #187
MadDog172430
Sal Apologist
 
MadDog172430's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 4,829
vCash: 500
Way to go Harrold, take everyone to the paparazzi surrounded area!

MadDog172430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:17 PM
  #188
Just Win
Free Larsson
 
Just Win's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Country: Germany
Posts: 10,826
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessarmy View Post
I think its clear that Clarkson just cheated on his wife.
With that parking meter.

Just Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:39 PM
  #189
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 33,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanOfLeisure View Post
I'm a little pissed Larsson smokes...
I'm mildly annoyed at athletes that smoke. At least the ones on my favorite team.

I didn't see Boulton in the arena cam picture packing his lip, but I know he does because when they have interviews in the locker room, and they're in front of his locker you can clearly see a can of Skoal in there.

Zajac was in one of the videos. Forgot who he was with, but he was the one who said ''Uh we lost'' to the camera man and if they wasn't him who said that then it was someone else, but he was definitely in that sequence I'm pretty sure, and had his beard still.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:46 PM
  #190
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 33,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0930 View Post
Maybe it's a good thing Zach wasn't there. Girls would be all over him. I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity to admit he's a good looking dude.
I can see why girls find him attractive cause he's got that pretty boy look, but I think Kovy, Henrique, Clarkson, and even Marty are all better looking guys. I'm a heterosexual dude though so what do I know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenriqueItsOver View Post
these dudes have some lifestyle let me tell you..damn why did I suck at hockey dad
I would say in today's hockey world, and from what I've been told by people I know who know professional players that it's not a rock star lifestyle on the road like that. Had the Devils won game 6, or had they just finished playing a regular season game in LA they wouldn't have been out like that I would bet. They have curfews, and things like that, and the curfews are usually at probably 11:00 or 12:00 at night. Some teams are so strict there is actually a lights out policy at midnight before a game. I don't think it's common that they bring girls back to their rooms, and partying on the road like that anymore. Back in the day I'm sure, but they run a tighter ship than that. I guess they were probably told they could do whatever they want since they had no more games this season, and it was the end.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:48 PM
  #191
cj225
Work in Progress...
 
cj225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 27,993
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cj225
As a female, if I may....

Zach is definitely the All-American cutie..he's got everything. I'm not attracted to Kovy, Clarkson or Marty...and Henrique, well he's also a good looking guy and right up there with Zach.

cj225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:51 PM
  #192
Oroku Saki*
Pete Hearts Volch
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rocky Point
Country: United States
Posts: 24,130
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog91730 View Post
Way to go Harrold, take everyone to the paparazzi surrounded area!
All it takes is one dude with a camera and a cell phone to call down the paparazzi.

Oroku Saki* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:52 PM
  #193
selyar
Need cupcakes?
 
selyar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 4,040
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
As a female, if I may....

Zach is definitely the All-American cutie..he's got everything. I'm not attracted to Kovy, Clarkson or Marty...and Henrique, well he's also a good looking guy and right up there with Zach.
i agree about zach being the all american cutie pie, but i think the other guys are attractive too, notably henrique, clarkson, and marty

selyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:53 PM
  #194
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 33,560
vCash: 500
I've been told by more than one female they think Marty has odd nostrils, when I watched a game at my buddy's we were asking his wife if she liked Parise, and she pointed at Clarkson, and said she liked him, and my other buddy's wife has a thing for Kovalchuk.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:53 PM
  #195
Oroku Saki*
Pete Hearts Volch
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rocky Point
Country: United States
Posts: 24,130
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
As a female, if I may....

Zach is definitely the All-American cutie..he's got everything. I'm not attracted to Kovy, Clarkson or Marty...and Henrique, well he's also a good looking guy and right up there with Zach.
With Kovy's bank roll he could look like Jason Voorhees and still get laid.

Oroku Saki* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:53 PM
  #196
Fayne Staley
Devils drafting sux
 
Fayne Staley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Queens
Country: United States
Posts: 11,802
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I'm mildly annoyed at athletes that smoke. At least the ones on my favorite team.

I didn't see Boulton in the arena cam picture packing his lip, but I know he does because when they have interviews in the locker room, and they're in front of his locker you can clearly see a can of Skoal in there.

Zajac was in one of the videos. Forgot who he was with, but he was the one who said ''Uh we lost'' to the camera man and if they wasn't him who said that then it was someone else, but he was definitely in that sequence I'm pretty sure, and had his beard still.
That was Harrold.

Zach and Zajac were playing in the same cab/limo...they just escaped and were smarter, more discreet.

Fayne Staley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:55 PM
  #197
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 33,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli Hiemer View Post
That was Harrold.

Zach and Zajac were playing in the same cab/limo...they just escaped and were smarter, more discreet.
I never got a good look at his face the profile made it look like Zajac, but I'm not doubting you. When Harrold was shaking the doorman's hand I didn't even think that was Harrold. I didn't think his beard was that thick.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:56 PM
  #198
cj225
Work in Progress...
 
cj225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 27,993
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchenkov28 View Post
With Kovy's bank roll he could look like Jason Voorhees and still get laid.
Well obviously...

cj225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 02:57 PM
  #199
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!
 
Bleedred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seminole Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 33,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchenkov28 View Post
With Kovy's bank roll he could look like Jason Voorhees and still get laid.
Or like Adrian Brody

Dude's nose is bigger than his face!

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2012, 03:01 PM
  #200
Oroku Saki*
Pete Hearts Volch
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rocky Point
Country: United States
Posts: 24,130
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
Well obviously...
I personally think he's better looking then Zach. /timgunn

Oroku Saki* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.