HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Colorado - Phoenix

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-16-2012, 08:27 AM
  #1
Hans Landaskog
Registered User
 
Hans Landaskog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Colorado - Phoenix

To Phoenix:

Joey Hishon (17th overall pick)
Duncan Siemans(11th overall pick)
2013 2nd


To Colorado:

Oliver Ekman-Larrson(6th overall pick)

Since Phoenix acquired Rundblad in trade I think they can afford to make this move. In return they get a bluechip D prospect, some skill at the center position and a pick. Colorado addresses it's need for a puck moving left-handed D-man. If you don't think it's a fair trade then give me a reasonable counteroffer.

Hans Landaskog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:30 AM
  #2
Skip2myBordyloo
Maybe next year
 
Skip2myBordyloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,391
vCash: 50
im sorry phx fans.

Skip2myBordyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:33 AM
  #3
Hans Landaskog
Registered User
 
Hans Landaskog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly2Duchene View Post
im sorry phx fans.
I thought I was in a stealing mood today. Probably going to have to revolve around Stastny. figures.

Hans Landaskog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:36 AM
  #4
CycleofViolence
Avs Fan in NY
 
CycleofViolence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 76
vCash: 500
Call me crazy, but I'd rather hold on to Hishon, Siemans and the pick.

CycleofViolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:39 AM
  #5
Hans Landaskog
Registered User
 
Hans Landaskog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
I know it's only prospects I'm offering for OEL, but it's not like they are scraps either.

Hans Landaskog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:40 AM
  #6
Confound
-Vindicated-
 
Confound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Maine
Country: United States
Posts: 17,675
vCash: 500
Can't see PHX parting with OEL.

Confound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:41 AM
  #7
untouchable21
You've been TROUBA'D
 
untouchable21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Outer Limits.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,928
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OReally View Post
To Phoenix:

Joey Hishon (17th overall pick)
Duncan Siemans(11th overall pick)
2013 2nd


To Colorado:

Oliver Ekman-Larrson(6th overall pick)

Since Phoenix acquired Rundblad in trade I think they can afford to make this move. In return they get a bluechip D prospect, some skill at the center position and a pick. Colorado addresses it's need for a puck moving left-handed D-man. If you don't think it's a fair trade then give me a reasonable counteroffer.


That is like Phoenix offering Connor Murphy (20th overall pick) Mikkel Boedker (8th overall pick) and a 2013 2nd rounder for Matt Duchene.

See what I did there? Works both ways, but something tells me Avalanche fans wouldn't be happy with that return.

OEL is not available for less than a massive overpayment.

untouchable21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:45 AM
  #8
Hans Landaskog
Registered User
 
Hans Landaskog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post


That is like Phoenix offering Connor Murphy (20th overall pick) Mikkel Boedker (8th overall pick) and a 2013 2nd rounder for Matt Duchene.

See what I did there? Works both ways, but something tells me Avalanche fans wouldn't be happy with that return.

OEL is not available for less than a massive overpayment.
then the only other offer I'd consider would revolve around Stastny and Elliot or Barrie.

Hans Landaskog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:46 AM
  #9
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 45,963
vCash: 500
Add Landeskog.

__________________
This poster should not be taken seriously under any circumstances.
rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:49 AM
  #10
Avs44
Chicago? Chicago
 
Avs44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 8,909
vCash: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by OReally View Post
I thought I was in a stealing mood today. Probably going to have to revolve around Stastny. figures.
Any deal for OEL starts with Duchene. And they would want us to keep adding. OP is so far off its not even funny. Sorry Phoenix fans, just ignore this thread.

Avs44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:50 AM
  #11
SSoH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 213
vCash: 500
No OEL doesn't move if we need offensive help we trade these before him:

- Rundblad
- Stone
- Summers
- Schlemko
- Gormley

Trading OEL will be a huge mistake, he will be a # 1 d-man for a long time, sorry.

SSoH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:50 AM
  #12
CycleofViolence
Avs Fan in NY
 
CycleofViolence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 76
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OReally View Post
then the only other offer I'd consider would revolve around Stastny and Elliot or Barrie.
Then it appears we've reached an impasse

CycleofViolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:51 AM
  #13
Hans Landaskog
Registered User
 
Hans Landaskog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Add Landeskog.
No, but you can have Mueller back.

Hans Landaskog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:52 AM
  #14
SSoH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 213
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OReally View Post
No, but you can have Mueller back.
I wouldn't trade OEL for Landeskog, one for one.

SSoH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:53 AM
  #15
Hans Landaskog
Registered User
 
Hans Landaskog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs44 View Post
Any deal for OEL starts with Duchene. And they would want us to keep adding. OP is so far off its not even funny. Sorry Phoenix fans, just ignore this thread.
to be honest, I'd do a 1 for 1 swap.

Hans Landaskog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 08:58 AM
  #16
cgf
Aves Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,483
vCash: 500
Well this won't end well. Sorry PHX fans.

cgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 09:01 AM
  #17
SSoH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 213
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Well this won't end well. Sorry PHX fans.
Just a proposal, nothing to get mad about, we know GMDM would never trade OEL unless it was worth his while.

SSoH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 12:14 PM
  #18
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 12,692
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSoH View Post
I wouldn't trade OEL for Landeskog, one for one.
Neither teams would do that deal, both players mean far too much to their respective clubs.

Fortunately the OP didn't offer scrap prospects. But at the sametime, they won't be what Phoenix needs.

OP, this is probably the worst time to ask for OEL. He's gotten a lot of hype about him for his stretch/playoff run, whether he will deserve it in the long run remains to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a #1 dman going into the future, but at the sametime, what we'd give up for him would be too much from our club.

Lonewolfe2015 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 12:59 PM
  #19
Hans Landaskog
Registered User
 
Hans Landaskog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 6,074
vCash: 500
I had considered throwing a 1st round pick in too but felt like that was too much. I think the fans are less likely to jump on the deal I proposed than the actual GMs tbqh.

Hans Landaskog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 01:24 PM
  #20
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 45,963
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OReally View Post
I had considered throwing a 1st round pick in too but felt like that was too much. I think the fans are less likely to jump on the deal I proposed than the actual GMs tbqh.
OMG.

OEL is the most important asset in the entire franchise. You aren't even half way there.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 01:25 PM
  #21
HooliganX2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,542
vCash: 500
OEL just is not available. Take any other teams top young player that is also the best player on the team. That is what OEL is to PHX. They have many other assets to trade before they would move him.

HooliganX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 01:27 PM
  #22
MillarWithASave
#CatsAreComing
 
MillarWithASave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Melbourne, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 4,925
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSoH View Post
No OEL doesn't move if we need offensive help we trade these before him:

- Rundblad
- Stone
- Summers
- Schlemko
- Gormley

Trading OEL will be a huge mistake, he will be a # 1 d-man for a long time, sorry.
Wow. PHX fans better be ready for an amazing future on the blue line. You guys have an amazing pool of D-Men.

I knew this, but when you listed all of them it's just weird seeing how many there actually is.

MillarWithASave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 01:52 PM
  #23
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 45,963
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillarWithASave View Post
Wow. PHX fans better be ready for an amazing future on the blue line. You guys have an amazing pool of D-Men.

I knew this, but when you listed all of them it's just weird seeing how many there actually is.
He forgot Yandle and Murphy

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 02:14 PM
  #24
SSoH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 213
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
He forgot Yandle and Murphy
I left out Yandle, since he signed a deal and wants to stay in PHX i think GMDM wouldn't be looking to deal him, but i did forget Murphy my bad.

SSoH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2012, 02:29 PM
  #25
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan
 
Ivan13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nás na Ríogh
Country: Ireland
Posts: 13,616
vCash: 500
We're not getting OEL, I'll leave it at that.

Ivan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.