HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

NHL Training Routine Video/Information Request

Old
07-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Noah23

vCash: 500
NHL Training Routine Video/Information Request

Hi HFboards!

I'm 20 years old, I live near Los Angeles but I grew up in Western Pennsylvania. I am currently finishing my degree in Biochemistry at UCLA.

Health and physiological understanding have always been passions of mine and I'm always looking to build on my knowledge and perception of the human body.

The last 12 months I've dedicated myself to what the average person would consider an extremely strict diet and training regiment. I consume well over 200g of protein a day along with following a personalized hybrid of an anti-inflammatory diet.

I believe fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. I use to be an extremely moody person but with lifestyle changes, my mood issues have disappeared. I am a certified personal trainer.

My current fitness level is decent:

Body Weight: 93.2 kg
BF%: Approx. 11%
Bench Press 1RM: 140 kg

What I am getting at:

The school I am transferring to has a Hockey program.

I am trying to gear my fitness towards functional strength for hockey if anyone could give me some information that might help I'd really appreciate it

Noah23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Noah23

vCash: 500
bump

Noah23 is offline   Reply With Quote