Old
06-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Foxlockbox
:laugh: is my period

vCash: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avder View Post
Okay.

Tell us something crazy you have done while drunk.
Nothing specific that comes to mind, nothing cool atleast. I've acted crazy and imagined I'm tripping balls being a preteen drunk, but yeah not that much of a story there.

Well I now just remember seeing my friend's girlfriend first time when we were boozing at another friend's apartment, and I admit I was being a dick and a pig but I found this funny the next morning nevertheless. I had talked with that gal on facebook (just getting to know each other, not behind my friend's back or anything) so I was already on pretty good grounds with her, 3 am me being drop dead drunk and shes almost sober I go to her "You know, I'd never hit a woman. Never... ... **** that I'm not a feminist!" and thats when I gave her a punch. I have 0 memory of this, but they swore I did so. Apparently was pretty hard, but left no damage whatsoever

Last edited by Foxlockbox: 06-30-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Foxlockbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Avder
Global Moderator
Is it October yet?

vCash: 50
I'm considering answering those questions, but considering I set the couch on fire before I left last night I'm not sure I should

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Puhis
@Puhis46

Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
Quote:
I'm considering answering those questions, but considering I set the couch on fire before I left last night I'm not sure I should
Here's a new one:

Also, remember that each member has 72 hours to answer the questions, and while asking other members questions is allowed, it should be kept at bare minimum in order to ensure that the person has enough time to think and answer the questions and to give everyone a fair chance to participate.

Thank you.

Puhis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Avder
Global Moderator
Is it October yet?

Well as long as weve got a new couch....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Well the is a probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen... Can I go after Avder ?

@Avder what's the most akward moment of your life ?
Most akward moment... hmmm. Probably my senior year in high school, we were partying out in the woods and someone had a police scanner with. Eventually we caught wind that the cops were heading toward the area, so half of us kinda just scattered, including me. I ended up getting picked up by the cops but because they really, really didn't want to do paper work they let me call several of my friends parents until I could find one that would take me home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puhis View Post
Hey, Avder is sitting on the couch!

First of all, who is your favorite adult video star? Do you have any fetishes?
Asia Carrera. And yes, yes I do.

Old
06-30-2012, 03:30 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Well as long as weve got a new couch....

Most akward moment... hmmm. Probably my senior year in high school, we were partying out in the woods and someone had a police scanner with. Eventually we caught wind that the cops were heading toward the area, so half of us kinda just scattered, including me. I ended up getting picked up by the cops but because they really, really didn't want to do paper work they let me call several of my friends parents until I could find one that would take me home.

Asia Carrera. And yes, yes I do.
Lol, lazy cops, lucky for you !

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Avder
Global Moderator
Is it October yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Lol, lazy cops, lucky for you !
They were called up from a department over an hour away to assist with policing because there were parties all over that night, so it's not hard to see why they would not want to bother with the paper work. Theyre already looking at at least an hour before they get home, why add to that?

Old
06-30-2012, 03:56 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
They were called up from a department over an hour away to assist with policing because there were parties all over that night, so it's not hard to see why they would not want to bother with the paper work. Theyre already looking at at least an hour before they get home, why add to that?
Wow, I feel bad that they have to do that in the middle of the night. Driving at night's a *****.

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote