HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Are you content with the amount of canadians on our team?

Old
06-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Hal 9000*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningreb View Post
For me, I would ice a team full of Panda Bears if they could win. I stopped looking at where playere were born years ago.
Yes, but they wouldn't win - that's the point!

Hal 9000* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 08:52 PM
digger18

It's pretty easy to ignore that fact that the team carrying the most Canadians in the Final usually always wins. Especially when your a fan who believes that having individual talent is all it takes to win. While Canadians grow up dreaming of winning the Stanley cup, European players grow up dreaming of winning the world cup of soccer, and American players grow up dreaming of winning the Super Bowl, or world series! Canada will always be the best country at developing hockey players, because it's the only country in the world where hockey is second to none when it comes to sports. Now I'm not taking anything away from the skilled players some of these other countries are putting out. But I don't even think it can be argued that Canadians simply just want it more....when it comes to heart, it's not even close. And that's why I'd like to see more Canadian players in Canuck colours!

digger18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:03 PM
digger18

Just to add to that I think it's sickening that those of us who believe you have a better chance to win with more Canadians on your roster have been brought down to being called racists, or bigots, or whatever other stereotype that gets thrown around here often. The facts don't lie. And there's nothing wrong with stating the fact that having a team full of canadian players gives you the best oppourtunity to win in the playoffs!

digger18 is offline   Reply With Quote