Here is the installment for rank #7, Don't forget to add your vote for who should be added to the next poll.
1. Alex Galchenyuk, C - 100% of votes.
2. Nathan Beaulieu, D - 43.84% of votes.
3. Jarred Tinordi, D - 58.16% of votes.
4. Louis Leblanc, C/RW - 53.51% of the votes.
5. Sebastien Collberg, RW - 56.04% of the votes.
6. Brendan Gallagher, RW - 87.38% of the votes.
I've added Gabriel Dumont, C to the poll.
Players to be added:
Peter Delmas, G
Robert Mayer, G
Alain Berger, RW
Maxim Trunev, RW
Ian Schultz, RW
Olivier Archambault, LW
Charles Hudon, LW
Phillippe Lefebvre, LW
Erik Nystrom, LW
Andreas Engvist, C
Dustin Walsh, C
Michael Cichy, C
Brady Vail, C
Joonas Nattinen, C
Brendon Nash, D
Greg Pateryn, D
Magnus Nygren, D
Josiah Didier, D
Colin Sullivan, D
Joe Stejskal, D
I like Ellis as much as the next guy, but really? What in the world makes Ellis a better prospect than kristo?
Last year, I believe Kristo was considered one of our top 5 prospects? And I believe Ellis was outside the top ten right? So how awful was Kristo last year, or, how exceptional was Ellis last year which makes him suddenly jump over kristo?
I know very well that Ellis played very well last year, but that's ONE year. And kristo improved last year too, so unless some of you just dislike Kristo for choosing to stay in college another year, what in the world makes Ellis a better prospect than Kristo?
again, I like Ellis ALOT. But this makes no sense to me, this shouldn't be a popularity context.
Any who is curious, this is the results so far of Ottawa and Toronto..
1. Jakob Silfverberg F (Brynäs IF, SEL) 52.60%
2. Mika Zibanejad F (Djurgården IF, SEL) 62.79%
3. Robin Lehner G (Binghamton Senators, AHL) 80.95%
4. Mark Stone F (Brandon Wheat Kings, WHL) 54.86%
5. Cody Ceci D (Ottawa 67's, OHL) 58.47%
6. Stefan Noesen F (Plymouth Whalers, OHL) 88.14%
1. Morgan Rielly - 74.55%
2. Nazem Kadri - 78.91%
3. Matt Frattin - 57.49%
4. Joe Colborne - 48.37%
5. Ben Scrivens - 34.17%
6. Tyler Biggs - 39.26%
Ottawas pool looks REALLY good.. while any list with Colborne and Scrivens at 4-5, is pretty bland and awful.