Figured out how to change the title. I recon the regular season is more important than the preseason. Hopefully this schedule is the real one, even if its against the Flyers, I would like to spend New Years Eve in Glendale!
Last edited by Rebranded Fan: 06-21-2012 at 11:24 AM.
1. Not opening the season vs the defending cup champs or vs Winnipeg for that matter.
2. Teams like the Rangers and the Pens are coming to town.
3. We finish our last game of the season at home.
Somethings I don't like so far.
1. The 6 game road trip early on.
2. Playing Vancouver 2 times in April.
3. The month of March where we have 6 games on the road with 2 home games after and 3 games back on the road after that short homestand.
Just glancing at the schedule, it looks like the entire month of November is played at home. I would have preferred a month like that in the 2nd half to rest and get healthy and rested, but such is professional sports. These guys get paid the way they do to play a sport and train for it the way they do.