HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Kids tormenting bus monitor (elderly woman)

Old
06-20-2012, 09:07 PM
duckaroosky
So sayeth Duckthulu

vCash: 500
Just expel every single one of the brats that said something and let their parents deal with their horrible children. Then when they've missed so much school that they get held behind they'll be 25 and still in 7th grade and will have to take a job similar and the new generation of pathetic middle schoolers will make make of them for being "fat, poor and stupid" and the circle of life shall continue.

duckaroosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Gustav Nyquist
Failure by design

Rizer.

Always good for a laugh.

Gustav Nyquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Rizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentbreakaway23 View Post
As stated earlier she probably doesn't have a lot of options.

The donation is a risk, yes, could be a scam, I hope not. Didn't mean to steer anyone that way if so.
There are plenty of options out there. Are we supposed to donate money to everyone who doesn't work hard enough for retirement and cries on camera? Please.

And I know you didn't intend to point anyone towards a scam, but things like this are very common on the web and usually scams run by people who know gullible people like you will whip out that visa because you saw a sad video.

Rizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:13 PM
DoomMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gourmet View Post
But how is she qualified to do this job? If a fight breaks out what the hell is she going to do?

It's not like hiring an old person to be a security guard. Their priority is to contact the police if something goes down or to ask homeless people to leave; not to intervene. Something goes down on this bus and she's useless.
This.

She gets paid $16,000 a year to do what? Make sure the kids get off the bus? If she's there to supervise, well, she seems ill equipped to do so from how she reacts. There are people in the country that really suffer (for more than 10 minutes) and this lady is getting $60,000 in a matter of hours for enduring 10 minutes from a bunch of 10 year old kids that's she's supposed to have control over?

Hey, elderly lady, you're older than all of them combined, use some life experience and take control. Distract them with stories about walking to your one-room schoolhouse up hills in the snow during the big blizzard of '68.

Do your job. Tell the bus driver to pull over and call the BASE! That's why they make a base - the freaking base is just sitting around waiting for this. Iceman is ready - just call him in!

Bus 887 to Base, Bus 887 to BASE, send the big guns we got some miscreants being mean to the old lady.

I hate this crap. It's pandering to make feel people feel better about themselves (I gave $20!), like when Obama does some town hall and hears about ONE person without a job and hooks them up on the spot. Oh, fantastic, you saved that one person, the world is a better place. Peace circle! The bigger problem is that these people apparently don't know how to do their job and she gets 6 figures and celebrity? Nah.

/rant

(I have a common friend on Facebook with this lady - spooooooky)

Last edited by DoomMF: 06-20-2012 at 09:24 PM.
DoomMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:13 PM
Gustav Nyquist
Failure by design

Found out their names and some other stuff about them, even got their facebooks.

Think it would be against forum rules to post it though.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:21 PM
crazy Kassian
The North Remembers

She has 60k? and people are still donating? k

crazy Kassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Rizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnkrok View Post
Rizer.

Always good for a laugh.
Coming from the guy who is stalking these people online and wants to post their personal info.

Yep. I'm just hilarious for pointing out what others have also said.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Patchey*

Rizer.
*shakes head

Patchey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Gustav Nyquist
Failure by design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizer View Post
Coming from the guy who is stalking these people online and wants to post their personal info.

Yep. I'm just hilarious for pointing out what others have also said.
Not stalking anymore, their FBs have been taken down. What a shame.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Afino
The Juice

Quote:
Also, probably a scam.
lol wut

I highly doubt she would subject herself to this as a lady her age.

Obviously here in Rochester (Greece is one of the big suburbs) this is a pretty big deal. Not surprised this has gotten now national attention.

Afino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Rizer

Quote:
Not stalking anymore, their FBs have been taken down. What a shame.
"anymore".

And I'm a laugh, again, for posting what several others have already said. Riiiight.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Rizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
lol wut

I highly doubt she would subject herself to this as a lady her age.
You obviously don't understand what a scam is. This lady isn't the one getting the money, duh. If it is a scam then someone found this video, said the money will go to her, and then pockets it from suckers.

Not like that hasn't been done about a thousand times on the internet or anything. Nope.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Gustav Nyquist
Failure by design

Quote:
"anymore".

And I'm a laugh, again, for posting what several others have already said. Riiiight.
Yep, and I'm a laugh for pointing out that most of your posts are stupid ******** like several others have already said.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Pierre Gotye

Quote:
There are plenty of options out there. Are we supposed to donate money to everyone who doesn't work hard enough for retirement and cries on camera? Please.

And I know you didn't intend to point anyone towards a scam, but things like this are very common on the web and usually scams run by people who know gullible people like you will whip out that visa because you saw a sad video.
Give me a break, life isn't that easy. If everyone's cards fell into place like that there would be no need for government assistance, or for a 68 year old to work.

She could lost her retirement, lots of companies have successfully dumped their pension plans recently. Maybe you don't pay attention to the national/international news.

She could have lost everything caring for her husband. Medical bills are very expensive these days, especially when treating chronic diseases. Maybe she has her own health issues? Maybe she is on the bus because the district is the only one who can offer her health insurance for part-time work when no one else will? And sorry, but I doubt the local Starbucks has a position just waiting for her...

Maybe she had her dreams crushed and had to stay local to care for her own family. Maybe her kids have problems that require her looking after?

It's appalling to think there are people out there who think each and every individual can just "make it" on their own, regardless of the things that tie them down. Real life doesn't work that way.

Some of you sound like the kids on the bus. Selfish and inconsiderate.

Pierre Gotye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Rizer

Quote:
Yep, and I'm a laugh for pointing out that most of your posts are stupid ******** like several others have already said.
Great logic.

I point out what others have said and I'm stupid. I point out that others have already said it and you are admittedly stalking these people with the intent of posting personal info (which you admit) and I'm 'stupid'.

Fantastic.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Gustav Nyquist
Failure by design

Quote:
Great logic.

I point out what others have said and I'm stupid. I point out that others have already said it and you are admittedly stalking these people with the intent of posting personal info (which you admit) and I'm 'stupid'.

Fantastic.
You're using the same logic.

Shouldn't you be busy banging every woman in the world anyways?

Old
06-20-2012, 09:32 PM
3rdEye
HF Official Producer

I stopped arguing with Rizer long ago. The guy just doesn't get it.

3rdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Rizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentbreakaway23 View Post
Give me a break, life isn't that easy. If everyone's cards fell into place like that there would be no need for government assistance, or for a 68 year old to work.

She could lost her retirement, lots of companies have successfully dumped their pension plans recently. Maybe you don't pay attention to the national/international news.

She could have lost everything caring for her husband. Medical bills are very expensive these days, especially when treating chronic diseases. Maybe she has her own health issues? Maybe she is on the bus because the district is the only one who can offer her health insurance for part-time work when no one else will? And sorry, but I doubt the local Starbucks has a position just waiting for her...

Maybe she had her dreams crushed and had to stay local to care for her own family. Maybe her kids have problems that require her looking after?

It's appalling to think there are people out there who think each and every individual can just "make it" on their own, regardless of the things that tie them down. Real life doesn't work that way.

Some of you sound like the kids on the bus. Selfish and inconsiderate.
Or maybe she didn't work hard enough in life.

I love how you make all these 'maybe' escuses just so you can donate money to anonymous sources online. Hey, it's your money, go ahead and give it away to anonymous people online if you want.

I need to start claiming 'life is hard' and that people tease me so I can get 60K in donations. I am a 68 year old lady after all, at least on the internet.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Rizer

Quote:
You're using the same logic.

Shouldn't you be busy banging every woman in the world anyways?
Um.. No I'm not. Are you really this dense? Wait.. don't answer that.

The posts speak for themselves. Anyone who has an IQ over 80 can understand the sequence of events here. Wait.. this is HF, I guess you 'win'. "Congrats".

Old
06-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Gustav Nyquist
Failure by design

Quote:
I need to start claiming 'life is hard' and that people tease me so I can get 60K in donations. I am a 68 year old lady after all, at least on the internet.
Nah, you're a tough guy that makes millions and bangs several women per night.

Old
06-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Dubi Doo

Quote:
Saw this on the news, absolutely disgusting. I'd like to find out where these kids live.
I saw you in the other thread. Cops are there now. These kids are getting in some trouble. The whole town is irrate. Everyone is up in arms about it. ***** hitting the fan soon.

Dubi Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Gustav Nyquist
Failure by design

Quote:
Um.. No I'm not. Are you really this dense? Wait.. don't answer that.

The posts speak for themselves. Anyone who has an IQ over 80 can understand the sequence of events here. Wait.. this is HF, I guess you 'win'. "Congrats".
Thanks bro. So nice of you to let me win.

Old
Leafs at Knight
Offenders Beware

In New York, all makes sense now

Damn $70,000 well done ppl. I could only watch 1 min of it before is started clinching my fist, and wanted to hit that Asian kid square in the face

Leafs at Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:37 PM
SolidSnakeUS

These are the kind of kids that anyone should be legally allowed to strangle. I know I would.

SolidSnakeUS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-20-2012, 09:38 PM
chuppa chupp
star gazing

I hope some kids beat the living **** out of these kids.

chuppa chupp is offline   Reply With Quote