HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

Lets see your top 10

Old
06-26-2012, 06:03 AM
spfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrosbyOwnsYou View Post
Pouliot was ranked in the low teens. Some had him at 10.
He might have been a reach, but is arguably the best offensive defensmen in the draft.
I had Pouliot in the 20's and many people did too, some did have him in the early teens too though. Absolutely wasn't listed in the top 10 by anyone, unless they knew nothing lol.

Best offensive d-man=Rielly by far!. I am a Pittsburgh fan, but i hated that pick! Pouliot was a huge reach and doesn't even help with needs. Letang and Morrow will be running the PP for years! Pouliot mostly just offers that. Martin, Despres, Maatta, Dumoulin and Harrington also just makes them stacked defensively. Really could have used the BPA at 8th and fill a need by picking Filip Forsberg. Would have been the perfect player and great linemate for Crosby/Malkin!

Last edited by spfan: 06-30-2012 at 05:43 PM.
spfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2012, 09:53 AM
Sundinisagod
@snizzbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by spfan View Post
Lindholm, Pouliot and Koekoek were unpredictable lol. Terrible picks for the position they went in my opinion. Lindholm should of went around 15th and the other 2 in the 20's. Forsberg, Grigorenko("on paper") are HUGE steals!
Terrible picks because they weren't consensus rankinings or based on your personal evaluations?

Sundinisagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2012, 05:42 PM
spfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundinisagod View Post
Terrible picks because they weren't consensus rankinings or based on your personal evaluations?
Both. Lindholm I had at 17, Pouliot at 23rd and Koekoek at 24th. They're not bad players, but in my opinion and most peoples those were all reaches for where they went. Players like Forsberg, Grigorenko and Teravainen became big steals because of this.

spfan is offline   Reply With Quote