HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Help with Cup travel question?

Old
06-27-2012, 08:30 PM
gambitlebo

vCash: 500
Help with Cup travel question?

Hey folks, I was wondering if some of you guys who know people that know people could help me out with some info.

I read on RH's blog where he gave some of the players travels with the Cup and noticed where Martinez is listed as bring the Cup to Allen, Tx on 8/31.

Is this true? He's not from here or has ties here, best I can tell.

Guess I should have mentioned that I live in Grapevine, Tx...directly north of D/FW airport, right between Dallas and Ft Worth...a couple of "traffic" hours from Allen, Tx.

Just wondering if anyone has or might be able to get some info on if this is true?

As a Kings fan, I've always refused to see the Cup when it was here, especially when the Stars won it (sorry, Hull was in the crease). After over 20 years of ESPN2 and later paying for the Center Ice on Directv just to watch the Kings...I have to go and see the Kings Stanley Cup!

Just wondering if anyone had any info. The city of Allen is not being much help. When it comes to hockey, they only want to sell me CHL tickets.

Thanks.

gambitlebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
The dates were just announced today. There won't be any "local" informantion until much closer to the actual date. I'm sure Alec doesn't even know what he is going to do with the cup yet. I'm sure Allen, TX has no idea what he wants to do with the cup.

It's still 2 months away and you are already in the area. I've already asked for the day off from work just in case there is a public viewing, but Alec may just decide to have a nice private day with the cup.

I was just as shocked as you were to see Allen, TX listed for Alec. He's from Michigan, but maybe his family moved to Texas.

Last edited by Sydor25: 06-27-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote