HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

[PS3] GM Connected League for NHL 13: Lots of open spots

Closed Thread

Old
09-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylonus View Post
We're advancing that fast?
the planned schedule is to advance thursday nights and sunday nights. A month in game every real week. we want to be able to get in multiple seasons. This pace will get in about 5 before the next game comes out. That's why I want people to allow their games to be simmed or computer controlled; there's just no way we are going to get all the games played.

I tried to get input on this. I tried to get input on a lot of things actually. Very little response so I made the decisions with the little bit of input I had. We decided we'd rather more games get simmed so we can move through multiple seasons.

I wonder if they'll ever implement something where you can transfer a league from one game to the next one?

Last edited by Ogrezilla: 09-24-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old
09-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Dylonus

I'm all for it; just didn't see it coming.

Anywho - Oilers are willing to move Nail Yakupov. I would like to move him for a defensive prospect first, but if you have other offers; fire away!

I'm also willing to help with anyone who has someone with a BAD contract. The longer the years - the more you'll have to give up.

I'd prefer to make trades of your bad contract + pick (from you) for someone from me with a low salary that isn't very relevant.

Let me know if you need help.

Old
09-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylonus View Post
I'm all for it; just didn't see it coming.

Anywho - Oilers are willing to move Nail Yakupov. I would like to move him for a defensive prospect first, but if you have other offers; fire away!

I'm also willing to help with anyone who has someone with a BAD contract. The longer the years - the more you'll have to give up.

I'd prefer to make trades of your bad contract + pick (from you) for someone from me with a low salary that isn't very relevant.

Let me know if you need help.
careful about trying to keep guys on the bench. if someone else gets hurt it will automatically "fix" your lines with the best available. luckily I wanted to switch something or I wouldn't have noticed.

Old
09-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Crafton
Liver-Eating Johnson

vCash: 50
Tom Gilbert penalty shot. not a pretty sight.

Old
09-25-2012, 08:47 PM
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.

I officially hate Mason... Guy was stone walling me last night... ****ing impossible to get a puck past. Due to him alone I only picked up 4pts in 5 games.

Old
09-26-2012, 12:30 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Two trades to announce

To Edmonton
Burns + Letandresse

To San Jose
Eberle + Belanger

To Minnesota
Stuart + Burrish

To San Jose
Bouchard + Kanopka

Leaving me with
Pavelski - Thornton - Havlat
Eberle - Marleau - Bouchard
Belanger - Hanzus - Galiardi
Wingels - Moore - Kanopka

Karlsson - Vlasic
Boyle - Murray
Demers - White

Anderson
Greiss

I am pleased

it does suck right now though. Don't want to let them get hurt before the trade happens with the time advance so I have 4 guys benched atm.

Old
09-26-2012, 09:16 AM
boileroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
it does suck right now though. Don't want to let them get hurt before the trade happens with the time advance so I have 4 guys benched atm.
It really does, that particular gameplay mechanic needs a lot of improvement. I've been wondering, what's happens if you now try and trade one the players who has already agreed to be traded?!

Anaheim, Carolina, Ottawa, we need to dance! Hit me up sometime to play our games. Car and Ott are at home for me so ill play vs CPU if needed tomorrow but I'd rather see if we can play each other first.

Old
09-26-2012, 09:25 AM
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94

i wish the trades were instant, or as soon a the commish approves.

Old
09-26-2012, 09:28 AM
HeaveHo94

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBanged View Post
Montreal and Ottawa have agreed to trade the following players:

Robin Lehner and a 2013 4th round pick.

Brandon Prust and Yannick Weber.
i cant find prust on ur roster?

Old
09-26-2012, 09:35 AM
HeaveHo94

u need to send me a PM if u want to play. It will go to my phone.

Old
09-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeaveHo94 View Post
i wish the trades were instant, or as soon a the commish approves.
that would be so much better. The only thing we can really do is shorten the in game blocks and advance them more often. We could do 3 game days every real day or a week every two days or something. But then theres a lot less flexibility in the order of games and it is harder for people who tend to play their games less often but in bigger chunks.

Old
09-26-2012, 09:51 AM
boileroo

Quote:
that would be so much better. The only thing we can really do is shorten the in game blocks and advance them more often. We could do 3 game days every real day or a week every two days or something. But then theres a lot less flexibility in the order of games and it is harder for people who tend to play their games less often but in bigger chunks.
I think it's better as it currently is, even if we do have to deal with inadequacies in the game. Like you say I prefer to play games in bulk, I think most will?

Old
09-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by boileroo View Post
I think it's better as it currently is, even if we do have to deal with inadequacies in the game. Like you say I prefer to play games in bulk, I think most will?
I do too. And it gives a little flexibility to those trying to set up player vs player games. That would be near impossible to get to otherwise I think.

I think the week heading to the trade deadline I might do a series of 1 real day = 3 game day blocks. Any objections to that? We have some time to figure it out.

Old
09-26-2012, 10:51 AM
boileroo

Quote:
I do too. And it gives a little flexibility to those trying to set up player vs player games. That would be near impossible to get to otherwise I think.

I think the week heading to the trade deadline I might do a series of 1 real day = 3 game day blocks. Any objections to that? We have some time to figure it out.
That would be cool, introduce a bit more excitement into it. I like it

Old
09-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Letangoed

I (Boston) have Ottawa, Colorado and Winnipeg to play. Im around tonight so just send me a message. If i dont get you il set my team as playable for the last day.

Old
09-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

I'll be on sometime later tonight most likely for San Jose. If you ever want to play me, send me a message on HF or PSN and if I'm here I will probably be able to get online and play.

Old
09-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Bishop7979

Is there no waiver order? The rangers have claimed something like 7 guys since the season started, I put in a claim for one of them and lost somehow.... its the only waiver claim ive put in.

The Rangers look like they picked up 4 guys this week off waivers. I put in the claim for Prust the day the league flipped forward for the week.

Last edited by Bishop7979: 09-26-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old
09-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop7979 View Post
Is there no waiver order? The rangers have claimed something like 7 guys since the season started, I put in a claim for one of them and lost somehow.... its the only waiver claim ive put in.

The Rangers look like they picked up 4 guys this week off waivers. I put in the claim for Prust the day the league flipped forward for the week.
I have no idea how waivers work. I have the options of waivers On or Off

Old
09-26-2012, 10:08 PM
HeaveHo94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop7979 View Post

so what happens now with the deal i made for prust with the HABS? im ass out?

Old
09-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Iggy Smalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeaveHo94 View Post
so what happens now with the deal i made for prust with the HABS? im ass out?
I don't remember ever putting him on waivers, so I'm rather confused. I see Frolov agreed to a contract with me, but Prust was on a 1 way. This entire experience has been interesting to say the least.

Given how I never received a trade offer in the first place, you didn't get assed out?
Let me check on things, I'll PM you. This is my first time on NHL13 since Sunday.

Last edited by Iggy Smalls: 09-27-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old
09-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

I sure hope the game wouldn't have automatically waived somebody to make a roster spot. EA couldn't have set this up that poorly, right?

Old
09-27-2012, 02:54 AM
boileroo

Anyone else currently have any stupid injury problems? I'm missing top 4 centres right now! And not small injuries, I've lost over 100 man games this season at centre alone!

Of my 4 centres I currently have a first Line centre rated 70, 2 is a rookie, 3 is normally my L4 RW and 4 is a freakin dman!!

Old
09-27-2012, 09:32 AM
iamjs
Unregistered User

spots available? count me in for next season.

Old
09-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjs View Post
spots available? count me in for next season.
There are spots now. I'm going to use a very scientific method to figure out which teams are still available.

Hey, if you haven't joined the league and claimed your team yet, do it by tonight or your team may end up being taken by somebody else!

HFPens Board

Search that when looking for a league

iamjs, as of tomorrow feel free to join up and take any open team. I'll look through this thread and let you know if any are off limits based on people who have responded in here in the last few days saying they'll be picking it up soon.

Last edited by Ogrezilla: 09-27-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old
09-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Iggy Smalls

Quote:
I sure hope the game wouldn't have automatically waived somebody to make a roster spot. EA couldn't have set this up that poorly, right?
As do I. My entire roster was re-configured as well and I noticed several players missing- whether it be benched or in the AHL. I think you mentioned earlier the game uses "best lines" in certain situations, though. It's a bit unnerving to me regardless.

Closed Thread