That box of super colon-blow fibre cereal he ate for breakfast has nearly completed the "tour of the human digestive system" and is about to begin a Jacques Cousteau docudrama on the merits of modern water treatment and disposal.
(Look out eastern Canada, something BIG is on the way)
He's just feeding off the rumours Paul Hendrick has been on about for 2 days. Eklund riding coat tails; as usual. He has like a 1-3% success rate. You can get better odds by guessing; without knowing anything about hockey.
Gold. Why do people get excited over stuff like this? We will know when something does happen. Eklund seems like the boy who cried wolf to me. Ho much sooner has he ever broke a story than someone like Dreger or McKenzie? 20 minutes? He's spews crap 90% of the time and the other 10% is off the record.
According to my sources within the Nashville Predators organization, the Washington Capitals are willing to part with LW Alexander Ovechkin, RW Alexander Semin, a bucket of fried chicken and C Nicklas Backstrom to obtain the services of C David Legwand. Remember, you heard it here first!
I'll never understand posters on this board who lament/complain about Eklund's rumors but spend all day posting in a thread about what a fraud he is. You know what I did this afternoon, instead of refreshing this thread and making snarky comments? I watched 'The Wire'. And it was good. You should do it, too, or watch anything, instead of complaining about the EK-man, life is short, don't waste it complaining about the veracity of an internet trade monger.