HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Future Lines?

Closed Thread

Old
06-27-2012, 12:45 AM
rockjngo

vCash: 500
Future Lines?

In 2-3 years

Pacorietty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Eller - Plekanec - Gionta
Collberg - Desharnais - Cole
Kristo - Bournival - White
Dumont, Geoffrion

Gomez, Bourque traded

Pac and Gally will make room for BG, this line is a combination of size, speed, and skills. I love to see Eller given an offensive role. This guy can score and use his size very well. Eller is better at center but he could be dynamite on LW. Again Ellie will create room for Plek and Gio. Cole seems to produce when he's playing with a talented center. Desharnais will have room playing on the 3rd line, I feel Davy is a great two-way center. Collberg showed flashes of Alfredsson like, if he can learn to play a two-way game I see great things from this Swed. I'm waiting for the arrival of Kristo who's taking forever. He's got speed and can score. Bournival is an excellent positional player, he's someone we hope to shut down other team's top line. White we all know he's a warrior. Add in Dumont (aka Darcy Tucker clone) and Geoffrion we have a very good group of forwards.

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Subban
Tinordi - Beaulieu
Thrower, Ellis

Emelin played very well with Markov and they have some chemistry. I think Emmy will be a rock solid defensive dman who can make huge hits. Markov hopefully he'll return to his normal self and put up 50 points a season. Subban and Gorges have developed a good chemistry and these two will be rely on to shut down top lines. I don't expect Tinordi and Beaulieu to be elite but they will be very good players. Tinordi can make big hits and cover for Beaulieu. Mind you Beaulieu can play a very good defensive game and is consistant + 45, + 45 back to back seasons. Thrower I think will be a fan favorite.

Diaz, Weber traded

Price
Some guy

Old
06-27-2012, 12:47 AM
LaurentHabs
Wat.

Already a topic discussing this. Feel free to copy and paste it back on the original thread.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1215467

I'd personally see Collberg on the side of Galchenyuk over Gallagher IMO.

Also would not touch the Cole-DD-Patches line if they keep playing like they did last season.

Old
06-27-2012, 01:27 AM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Already a topic discussing this. Feel free to copy and paste it back on the original thread.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1215467

I'd personally see Collberg on the side of Galchenyuk over Gallagher IMO.

Also would not touch the Cole-DD-Patches line if they keep playing like they did last season.
Thanks for doing my job for me

Seriously people, look for threads before making one.

Closed Thread