HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge V.68: Password?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-08-2012, 09:16 PM
  #1001
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
Dang, sorry to hear that. Are things awkward at all? Also, if I was her brother, I'd probably be a bit pissed at you
Honestly, I was afraid it would be but its not at all. It's why she's so great Being 17 part of the thing that attracts her to me is her maturity a know. And her bro doesnt know for that exact reason. She's leaving for uni at the end of August and I'm not sure if I should be happy she's gone or sad. Probably both but it's hard to forget your feelings for someone you see 3-4 times a week so my thoughts have been if she leaves I'll be able to move on

Baarle* is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:25 PM
  #1002
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,887
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
Honestly, I was afraid it would be but its not at all. It's why she's so great Being 17 part of the thing that attracts her to me is her maturity a know. And her bro doesnt know for that exact reason. She's leaving for uni at the end of August and I'm not sure if I should be happy she's gone or sad. Probably both but it's hard to forget your feelings for someone you see 3-4 times a week so my thoughts have been if she leaves I'll be able to move on
Ahhh so her bro doesn't know, that's good...for your sake
I must say though, it takes a lot of balls to ask a girl out that is 2 years older then you who also happens to be the sister of your friend.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:30 PM
  #1003
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,101
vCash: 500
****, I wish I was 19. Huge birthday bash at the local pub tn and the guy whos fake I have is gonna be there so I cant order a pitcher. FML

Terrence is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:31 PM
  #1004
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
Ahhh so her bro doesn't know, that's good...for your sake
I must say though, it takes a lot of balls to ask a girl out that is 2 years older then you who also happens to be the sister of your friend.
I didn't ask her out really because she had a boyfriend. I just told her one night that I was crazy about her and couldnt get over her and basically left it in her ballpark. And she waspretty surprised/genuinely flattered but said something along the lines of thanks but didnt want anything to change for all involved.

Baarle* is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:35 PM
  #1005
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 16,089
vCash: 500
This off season completely blows. Absolutely no action.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:36 PM
  #1006
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,887
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
****, I wish I was 19. Huge birthday bash at the local pub tn and the guy whos fake I have is gonna be there so I cant order a pitcher. FML
Does he have another piece of ID he can give you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
I didn't ask her out really because she had a boyfriend. I just told her one night that I was crazy about her and couldnt get over her and basically left it in her ballpark. And she waspretty surprised/genuinely flattered but said something along the lines of thanks but didnt want anything to change for all involved.
Same thing...still takes a ton of guts. Good man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
This off season completely blows. Absolutely no action.
Confirmed: Toronto Maple Leafs trade Phil Kessel to the Montreal Canadiens for Scott Gomez.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:40 PM
  #1007
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,307
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post



Same thing...still takes a ton of guts. Good man.


haha thanks man. I think I'll be glad when she leaves. Everytime I get close to moving on I see her and she does her cute smile/laugh and I start over

Baarle* is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:47 PM
  #1008
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,101
vCash: 500
I have a debit card that I faked his signature on Meow, but hes gonna be there haha. And honestly, I think I know the bartender whos gonna be working there too. #SmallTownProblems

Terrence is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:58 PM
  #1009
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG
 
SeenSchenn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Thornhill, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,716
vCash: 500
Wow, I missed a lot but everyone covered it.

Bert, didn't you say you'd take the next LL? Don't disappoint, it's for a fallen brother.

SeenSchenn2 is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 09:59 PM
  #1010
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,307
vCash: 500
I feel more included in the Lounge venting girl problems

Baarle* is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 10:21 PM
  #1011
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,852
vCash: 500
What's the hold up...I wanna pay my condolences already...

RaskY is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.