HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nino Niederreiter wants 'to make statement' next season

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-03-2012, 09:02 AM
  #51
Brunomics
Registered User
 
Brunomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Medford
Country: United States
Posts: 5,487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillD View Post
Boy, Nino reminds me of Todd Bertuzzi when he was first an Islander. Huge body, good shot and hands, no hockey sense or quickness.
It's kind of hard to show that you have hockey sense when you are playing with two of the most god awful hockey players that are in the NHL.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 10:15 AM
  #52
ScaredStreit
Registered User
 
ScaredStreit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 5,086
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunomics View Post
It's kind of hard to show that you have hockey sense when you are playing with two of the most god awful hockey players that are in the NHL.
Nino was the worst player on his line all year. Let's not kid ourselves.

ScaredStreit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 10:40 AM
  #53
Brunomics
Registered User
 
Brunomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Medford
Country: United States
Posts: 5,487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredStreit View Post
Nino was the worst player on his line all year. Let's not kid ourselves.
When you have an offensive winger who needs to learn the pro game paired with Jay Pandolfo(who knows nothing about offensive zone play or anything other than PK for that matter) and Marty Reasoner(who had probably the worst year ever) as his line mates you aren't doing the kid any favors.

It's not like he's some 25 year old player that knows the league. Even though he was rushed you can't put a kid like that with bottom of the barrel scrubs. Of course the kid is going to look bad. Say that was Chris Kreider he would've looked just as bad this past season as well.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 10:51 AM
  #54
ScaredStreit
Registered User
 
ScaredStreit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 5,086
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunomics View Post
When you have an offensive winger who needs to learn the pro game paired with Jay Pandolfo(who knows nothing about offensive zone play or anything other than PK for that matter) and Marty Reasoner(who had probably the worst year ever) as his line mates you aren't doing the kid any favors.

It's not like he's some 25 year old player that knows the league. Even though he was rushed you can't put a kid like that with bottom of the barrel scrubs. Of course the kid is going to look bad. Say that was Chris Kreider he would've looked just as bad this past season as well.
With the way nino played last year he would have looked bad regardless of what line he played on. He was awful.

But let's be honest I didn't expect nino to excell on the 4th line....but I think everybody expected more than ONE point.

ScaredStreit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 11:06 AM
  #55
Brunomics
Registered User
 
Brunomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Medford
Country: United States
Posts: 5,487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredStreit View Post
With the way nino played last year he would have looked bad regardless of what line he played on. He was awful.

But let's be honest I didn't expect nino to excell on the 4th line....but I think everybody expected more than ONE point.
I agree completely, I didn't expect Nino to excel on the fourth line either but putting a kid in that type of position isn't exactly going to make him look even decent. I agree with his point total but lets look at his linemates, Pandolfo - 1g 2a's, Reasoner - 1g 5a's.

Putting a kid that is completely out of his element with two offensive black holes and you could see why he only had 1 point. It's not like his linemates really left him in the dust.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 02:33 PM
  #56
Icedemon
Registered User
 
Icedemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
His statement being that he will score not 1 but 2 goals next season, and he will add an assist to go with those 2 goals.

Icedemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 02:57 PM
  #57
islandermaniac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,922
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunomics View Post
When you have an offensive winger who needs to learn the pro game paired with Jay Pandolfo(who knows nothing about offensive zone play or anything other than PK for that matter) and Marty Reasoner(who had probably the worst year ever) as his line mates you aren't doing the kid any favors.

It's not like he's some 25 year old player that knows the league. Even though he was rushed you can't put a kid like that with bottom of the barrel scrubs. Of course the kid is going to look bad. Say that was Chris Kreider he would've looked just as bad this past season as well.
i simply disagree with this argument. the kid was absolutely inept. he posted the worst season of any player in the entire league. that is saying something. his dreadful season cannot possibly be blamed in its entirety on his linemates! i don't care how bad your linemates are, you still have to be able to do something...anything to look like a national hockey league player! he didn't because he wasn't close to ready. these are facts. your argument is based on the premise that others caused his demise. that's an incredibly subjective argument which can be backed by absolutely no evidence. my argument is based on actually watching the kid play some of the easiest minutes on the team and it still wasn't pretty. i won't even mention his stats.

ps chris kreider is leaps and bounds the better player right now...without a doubt. the idea that kreider would have somehow failed on the island is laughable. good players, play well regardless of who is on their line. they find ways to make contributions. poor players are, well, poor...and niederrieter was exactly that.

islandermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 03:55 PM
  #58
Brain Hemorrhage
Registered User
 
Brain Hemorrhage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,431
vCash: 500
Kreider is 2 years older than Nino and is 20 pounds heavier, and has supernatural skating ability for somebody his size. In a foot race to the puck, Kreider's shadow gets there before Nino does. Are we seriously having this conversation. Who thinks up these comparisons?

The fact of the matter is nobody was considering Nino a top 6 forward until a month before the draft. DON'T delude yourself into thinking he is a lock to be a top 6. He is a SAFE bet to be a bottom 6 player.

I still LIKE Nino, I think he can be a great 3rd line winger, but this conversation is full of stupid opinions.

Brain Hemorrhage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 04:29 PM
  #59
blitzkriegs
Registered User
 
blitzkriegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Beach & Mtn & Island
Posts: 8,954
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredStreit View Post
With the way nino played last year he would have looked bad regardless of what line he played on. He was awful.

But let's be honest I didn't expect nino to excell on the 4th line....but I think everybody expected more than ONE point.
all the above are clear indications he was in over his head and should not have been in the NHL. But Wanger wanted to save some bucks by using his $3 million cap hit.

Garth 'promised' Nino, was most likely his way of complying with Wang's demands to keep him on the roster. It was sold to Nino as a promise, not as 'hey you have more value on paper to our cheapo owner.'

blitzkriegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 06:14 PM
  #60
redbull
game on
 
redbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegs View Post
all the above are clear indications he was in over his head and should not have been in the NHL. But Wanger wanted to save some bucks by using his $3 million cap hit.

Garth 'promised' Nino, was most likely his way of complying with Wang's demands to keep him on the roster. It was sold to Nino as a promise, not as 'hey you have more value on paper to our cheapo owner.'
/thread.

Nino was less ready than Bailey was, it was absolutely obvious from the first game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Hemorrhage View Post
Kreider is 2 years older than Nino and is 20 pounds heavier, and has supernatural skating ability for somebody his size. In a foot race to the puck, Kreider's shadow gets there before Nino does. Are we seriously having this conversation. Who thinks up these comparisons?

The fact of the matter is nobody was considering Nino a top 6 forward until a month before the draft. DON'T delude yourself into thinking he is a lock to be a top 6. He is a SAFE bet to be a bottom 6 player.

I still LIKE Nino, I think he can be a great 3rd line winger, but this conversation is full of stupid opinions.

I don't care for comparisons and it's not like Kreider's Brendan Shanahan. He's still not a good hockey player, he's a prospect, just like Nino Niederreiter.

If the Isles didn't have him on the roster and he'd scored 50 goals in Portland and was prepping for a strong debut in the AHL (like Cizikas had last year), then Nino wouldn't even be discussed - and that's how it SHOULD have been.

Isles create environments that beg for drama on message boards.

redbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 08:18 PM
  #61
leaponover
Registered User
 
leaponover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iskan, S. Korea
Country: South Korea
Posts: 2,863
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipietro View Post
Its pretty clear he's embarrassed about how his rookie year went. If he is in the NHL next year I hope he starts putting up some good stats.

Hopefully Capuano can get him off the 4th line.
I don't see how that is clear at all. I did not see any embarrassment from what he said whatsoever??? He sounded like the normal rookie who had struggles, knows he has to work hard to prove himself in the NHL, and is prepared to do that. Nowhere in the article did he saying anything remotely close to showing signs of embarrassment.

The only reason i'm calling you out on this is people tend to put "their" emotions on someone else by osmosis. I don't think he's embarrassed at all. He's pretty levelheaded from the interviews i've seen with him and I think he knows he's got work to do, but isn't embarrassed by any means.

Remember, if your retort is "wouldn't you be embarrassed being picked that high and only scoring 1 goalie as a rookie" you are proving my point.

leaponover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 08:21 PM
  #62
leaponover
Registered User
 
leaponover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iskan, S. Korea
Country: South Korea
Posts: 2,863
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandermaniac View Post
i simply disagree with this argument. the kid was absolutely inept. he posted the worst season of any player in the entire league. that is saying something. his dreadful season cannot possibly be blamed in its entirety on his linemates! i don't care how bad your linemates are, you still have to be able to do something...anything to look like a national hockey league player! he didn't because he wasn't close to ready. these are facts. your argument is based on the premise that others caused his demise. that's an incredibly subjective argument which can be backed by absolutely no evidence. my argument is based on actually watching the kid play some of the easiest minutes on the team and it still wasn't pretty. i won't even mention his stats.

ps chris kreider is leaps and bounds the better player right now...without a doubt. the idea that kreider would have somehow failed on the island is laughable. good players, play well regardless of who is on their line. they find ways to make contributions. poor players are, well, poor...and niederrieter was exactly that.
hmm, aren't you the guy that says PA is only excelling because he is playing with JT. A bit hypocritical don't you think. You can excel ONLY because of who you play with but if you are miserable with who you play with it's your own fault? Interesting...

leaponover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 01:08 AM
  #63
islandermaniac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,922
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
hmm, aren't you the guy that says PA is only excelling because he is playing with JT. A bit hypocritical don't you think. You can excel ONLY because of who you play with but if you are miserable with who you play with it's your own fault? Interesting...
i've not said that. as a matter of fact, i went so far as to join the conversation on the main trade board at the deadline to say that parenteau wasn't simply a product of playing with tavares. good detective work, though...

islandermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 11:20 AM
  #64
LongIslandCircus
Registered User
 
LongIslandCircus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 114
vCash: 500
Just want to offer a thought to people blaming Nino's linemates for his poor season.

If you are playing with poor quality players (which I think we all agree he was) shouldn't it be expected that Nino outperform these players by a wide margin night in and night out? Shouldn't he be generating SOMETHING that pushes his way to a bigger role? I hate to say it, but Nino was absolutely lost and completely useless. If he can't even noticably outperform Jay freakin' Pandolfo, how are people justifying him being promoted?

It wasn't Niino's linemates fault and to be honest, it wasn't Capuano's either. Coaches need to set a standard and reward ice time based on performance, not potential. The real blame falls on the two duds that insisted Nino be in an Islander jersey before he was ready for it.

I still have high hopes for the kid, he definitely has the tools. But I want to see him earn a top 6 spot because he simply leaves our bottom 6 guys in the dust.

LongIslandCircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 11:45 AM
  #65
kirant
Kiprusoffarian
 
kirant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 282
vCash: 500
Just some observations as a third party guy (Winterhawks fan):
- I've personally always seen Niederreiter as a player who MUST have quality to help him. As a Flames fan first and foremost, he reminds me a bit of Jarome Iginla in his play: He doesn't make the players around him better, but finishes well. If he isn't scoring, he isn't productive (though, from what I saw of Islanders games, he actually has turned up the hitting...more on that later).
- The failure on the 4th line was a two fold problem. Part of it is the above: If he plays with scrubs, he's destined to fail offensively. Someone isn't feeding him the puck well and he isn't naturally great at passing. If he was playing with someone like Casey Cizikas who has semblance of talent and playmaking, he'd be better off. The other side was that Niederreiter wasn't NHL ready. He needed easing in. I was never sold on this "NHL already" talk. His physicality was going to be an issue...something he at least fixed this year. He always played more to his size than actually using it.
- Capuano was not to blame in my mind (at least, for most of the season): His job was to make the Playoffs with the team he had. Niederreiter's play did not qualify him for a 3rd line job (which I honestly think he'd fill decently...probably would be in the 12G/12A range in points...not enough to qualify him to be given that job, but would actually post real points). Once that came out of reach though, I would have given him more ice time over veterans.
- So who do we blame? The Wang/Snow gong show. I would have preferred to see him spend a year absolutely destroying the WHL with Rattie and Baertschi (even though he had little to learn, it's probably better than nearly destroying his confidence).

kirant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 07:16 PM
  #66
booten326
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 25
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandermaniac View Post
i simply disagree with this argument. the kid was absolutely inept. he posted the worst season of any player in the entire league. that is saying something. his dreadful season cannot possibly be blamed in its entirety on his linemates! i don't care how bad your linemates are, you still have to be able to do something...anything to look like a national hockey league player! he didn't because he wasn't close to ready. these are facts. your argument is based on the premise that others caused his demise. that's an incredibly subjective argument which can be backed by absolutely no evidence. my argument is based on actually watching the kid play some of the easiest minutes on the team and it still wasn't pretty. i won't even mention his stats.

ps chris kreider is leaps and bounds the better player right now...without a doubt. the idea that kreider would have somehow failed on the island is laughable. good players, play well regardless of who is on their line. they find ways to make contributions. poor players are, well, poor...and niederrieter was exactly that.
Clearly contradicting yourself there but, hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

booten326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 08:28 PM
  #67
leaponover
Registered User
 
leaponover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iskan, S. Korea
Country: South Korea
Posts: 2,863
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandermaniac View Post
i've not said that. as a matter of fact, i went so far as to join the conversation on the main trade board at the deadline to say that parenteau wasn't simply a product of playing with tavares. good detective work, though...
I'm not going to quit my day job. If I really had the time, or concern to go back and dig through posts I would have. So I struck out... big deal. The point is still a valid one because i'm sure plenty of people were nodding my head about PA. I agree though, I think he can play on his own. He's got the skill, being on a good line only inflated his numbers a little bit like it would playing for any other line that had some big point-getters on it.

Nino will be fine. Hopefully he'll go to Bridgeport and light it up, but if there is chemistry with him and some of the third line players like Cizikas in camp I have no problem starting him with the big club. It's not a playoff year again anyway. I think Nino has a better mindset than Bailey from his interviews because Bailey was always saying, "I know i'm expected to do more and I just need to stop over-thinking and let my instinct take over" whereas Neiderreiter's statements prove a lot less pressure. He knows what he needs to work on and build on and he's taking it in stride.


Last edited by leaponover: 07-05-2012 at 08:34 PM.
leaponover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 08:57 PM
  #68
islandermaniac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,922
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by booten326 View Post
Clearly contradicting yourself there but, hey, you're entitled to your opinion.
not sure how that is a contradiction...i saw evidence of nino sucking and kredier being capable. heaven forbid someone (ie. me) criticize the next islander golden boy. no kool-aid for me, bro.

islandermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 09:14 PM
  #69
Brunomics
Registered User
 
Brunomics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Medford
Country: United States
Posts: 5,487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandermaniac View Post
i simply disagree with this argument. the kid was absolutely inept. he posted the worst season of any player in the entire league. that is saying something. his dreadful season cannot possibly be blamed in its entirety on his linemates! i don't care how bad your linemates are, you still have to be able to do something...anything to look like a national hockey league player! he didn't because he wasn't close to ready. these are facts. your argument is based on the premise that others caused his demise. that's an incredibly subjective argument which can be backed by absolutely no evidence. my argument is based on actually watching the kid play some of the easiest minutes on the team and it still wasn't pretty. i won't even mention his stats.

ps chris kreider is leaps and bounds the better player right now...without a doubt. the idea that kreider would have somehow failed on the island is laughable. good players, play well regardless of who is on their line. they find ways to make contributions. poor players are, well, poor...and niederrieter was exactly that.
So let me get this straight, you take the youngest player in the league last year, and instead of putting him in a position to succeed and get some confidence at this level you dump him with Reasoner and Pandolfo. This isn't some guy who is remotely established in the league this is a kid that is fresh out of junior with major question marks that lean towards that he shouldn't even be in the league but deep down could've hacked it. I honest to god believe that say he was slotted in where Rolston was you would've seen a different player develop through the season, not one that had his confidence destroyed.

I'm not saying he doesn't have work to do. But seriously if he was with say Nielsen and Grabner you would've seen a different type of player develop throughout the course of the season.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 09:21 PM
  #70
islandermaniac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,922
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunomics View Post
So let me get this straight, you take the youngest player in the league last year, and instead of putting him in a position to succeed and get some confidence at this level you dump him with Reasoner and Pandolfo. This isn't some guy who is remotely established in the league this is a kid that is fresh out of junior with major question marks that lean towards that he shouldn't even be in the league but deep down could've hacked it. I honest to god believe that say he was slotted in where Rolston was you would've seen a different player develop through the season, not one that had his confidence destroyed.

I'm not saying he doesn't have work to do. But seriously if he was with say Nielsen and Grabner you would've seen a different type of player develop throughout the course of the season.
and i will disagree...

i'm obviously hoping for MAJOR improvements from niederreiter as he plays in the american hockey league this year.

islandermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 10:01 PM
  #71
goalsniper91
Registered User
 
goalsniper91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 134
vCash: 500
From what I saw on the videos of Nino playing in the orange vs blue game, he looked more comfortable and confident and less like a big oaf while playing on the first line of the orange team. Playing with younger prospects that have similar skill levels to his own would be the right way to go, so undoubtedly he should at least start in the AHL, if not spend the whole season there.

And what's with this third line winger crap. Nino is NOT a projected third liner. NHL scouts to not project third liners in the top five of the draft. If he turns out to be a third line winger that would be a big disappointment. His ceiling should be a top 6 forward.

goalsniper91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 10:23 PM
  #72
isles93
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 268
vCash: 500
Nino's first season was a disgrace , don't get me wrong. He belonged in the AHL, but the rules don't allow it. There was nothing left to prove in jr.

But keep the faith, Joe Thorton's first season was almost a mirror image. He looked totally lost, was demoted to the fourth line and scored 3 goals and a couple of assists. Thorton has gone on to score over 100 points twice in his career. Not saying Niño will be the next Thorton but don't throw in the towel yet.

isles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 10:40 PM
  #73
islandermaniac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,922
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by isles93 View Post
Nino's first season was a disgrace , don't get me wrong. He belonged in the AHL, but the rules don't allow it. There was nothing left to prove in jr.
here we go again

obviously, there was plenty to prove in junior. anyone who puts forth the worst season out of every single player in the entire nhl has holes in their game. this suggests that there was A LOT to learn in junior.

islandermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 11:26 PM
  #74
Bunk Moreland
Moderator
 
Bunk Moreland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 13,386
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-o16 View Post
I think you picked the worst two examples possible. Weinhandl is an elite big-sheet talent who couldn't handle it on the small ice. He'd be looking for people who might hit him while flubbing the puck. Then, he didn't have the shot to beat elite goaltenders. Paps... Seriously, dude was given enough of a chance. Bailey is the clear current example of mishandling talent, and the mishandling of Nino does compare to that.

The problem with Nino (pet-peeve, the spelling with the enye, which makes the name mean little boy, is just plain silly) isn't the icetime. The problem is filling out the bottom-six with absolute castoff scrubs. Of course, if we didn't just have a bunch of castoff scrubs, then he might not have made the team. But making the team isn't the issue, it's the decisions that resulted in Nino making the team, and playing with castoff scrubs, that is the issue.

If, for example, Nino was flanking Manny Malhotra on the 4th line (a wild scenario, to be sure), I'd have zero problem with it. Instead, he played with two guys each one step away from the beer league, and that's sad. What's sadder, is one is coming back for another year.

Which is to say, does anybody really want Reasoner in the lineup as opposed to Cizikas? I think that's one kid ready to take on his (bottom-six) role, and give our fourth line more bite.

Cheers,

Dan-o
I think Cizikas should be given a legit shot to make the team out of training camp, which sadly I don't think will happen with Reasoner still on the roster. I absolutely loved what I saw from him last year and really believe that he can seamlessly make the jump to the NHL level.

But to jokingly defend my habit of adding the enye (wasn't even sure what it was called) is because about 75% of the time I'm posting from my phone which auto corrects it to that.

Bunk Moreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 11:36 PM
  #75
Bunk Moreland
Moderator
 
Bunk Moreland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 13,386
vCash: 50
My whole issue with arguing whether he should have been in Juniors or NHL last year is hindsight is 20/20. He had back to back dominant seasons and honestly no one saw this lackluster of a season coming, absolutely no one did.

Be honest say he went back down and was on pace for a 45+ goal season and Isles offense struggled don't you think everyone would be flipping about him not being up with the team?

I didn't think he should have been in the NHL but I will say I don't think there was anything left to prove in Juniors it really sucks that he wasn't eligible for AHL because had he been I don't think we'd be having this conversation.

Bunk Moreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.