Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Zetterberg Timra jersey help

Closed Thread

Old
01-04-2005, 02:26 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

vCash: 500
Zetterberg Timra jersey help

I am looking to buy a replica Timra Henrik Zetterberg jersey. I went to Timra's site and found jersey's, but can't navigate since I do not know the language. I see jerseys but do not know if Zetterberg's Timra jersey is available? Also I have heard that they will not ship to the United States. Do you think they would let me pay for the jersey with my credit card and then have it shipped to my relatives in Germany? That is if Zetterberg's jersey is available. I have emailed Timra but have got no reply. I see a phone number, but would anyone there know english? Thanks for any help. I really appreciate it.

Old
01-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Jedda

Send a message via ICQ to Jedda Send a message via MSN to Jedda
Normally you can print whatever name and number you want on those replicas (that's an extra 100 SEK), so a #20 Zetterberg would for sure not be any problem. Try using this form and e-mail the shop so you can get info about shipping and so: http://www.neh.se/timra/kontaktform.php

Namn = Name, Epost = E-mail, Rubrik = Subject, Meddelande = Message

Old
01-04-2005, 09:23 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedda
Normally you can print whatever name and number you want on those replicas (that's an extra 100 SEK), so a #20 Zetterberg would for sure not be any problem. Try using this form and e-mail the shop so you can get info about shipping and so: http://www.neh.se/timra/kontaktform.php

Namn = Name, Epost = E-mail, Rubrik = Subject, Meddelande = Message
Thanks for the help. I'll try this and see what happens.

Old
01-05-2005, 11:26 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

No email back yet from yesterday. How long do you think it may take ? 2 - 3 days?

Old
01-05-2005, 11:49 AM
C-J...*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Galvin
No email back yet from yesterday. How long do you think it may take ? 2 - 3 days?

If you were to call them, Im sure they can handle the basics in English. Sweden is actually one of the better countries in europa when it comes to speaking English...nonEnglish countries excluded ofcourse

Old
01-05-2005, 12:17 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-J...
If you were to call them, Im sure they can handle the basics in English. Sweden is actually one of the better countries in europa when it comes to speaking English...nonEnglish countries excluded ofcourse
I have emailed a few times about this jersey before and haven't heard anything. I thought maybe this form would give me a better chance of hearing something back. I'll hold of another day or two and then I might take my chances and give out a call to see.

Old
01-05-2005, 12:20 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Anyone know what 595 SEK equals in U.S. Dollars? Can't find a currency translator.

Old
01-05-2005, 12:27 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Nevermind. I found it. Now if only that email would come

Old
01-06-2005, 12:59 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

How many hours ahead is Sweden compared to the east coast of U.S.? Six hours?

Old
01-06-2005, 01:40 PM
wassup77

Quote:
How many hours ahead is Sweden compared to the east coast of U.S.? Six hours?
yes.

Old
01-06-2005, 10:37 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wassup77
yes.
Thanks. Still no email. Maybe they get a lot of them?

Old
01-07-2005, 07:24 AM
Fredrik

Quote:
Thanks. Still no email. Maybe they get a lot of them?
It's possible it's only one person handling this at their office and it's quite likely that this someone is on vacation until Monday. I don't know but I'm guessing. Also, this Thursday was a public holiday.

Old
01-07-2005, 10:18 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik
It's possible it's only one person handling this at their office and it's quite likely that this someone is on vacation until Monday. I don't know but I'm guessing. Also, this Thursday was a public holiday.
Thanks for the info. I guess I will have to be patient and see if I get an answer by sometime next week. Hopefully if I have to call I hope they know a little English, but from the sounds of it that shouldn't be a problem.

Old
01-10-2005, 10:31 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Come on email...

Old
01-13-2005, 12:55 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

I recieved my email today... but it was not the news I was hoping for. They said they can not ship abroad. So I guess unless you live within Sweden you really have no way of getting any SEL jersey's They really sucks because I had my heart set on getting this Zetterberg jersey. If any Swedish boardies can place and order for me I would greatly appreciate it. I would of course send the money before hand either via a paypal account or simply an international money order to cover the costs and postage on the jersey. As well as a monetary gift for going through the trouble of helping me out. If anyone is interested please let me know. I'm getting desperate. I've been wanting this jersey for sometime now and am able to get it, but now I can't. Let me know. Also I appreciate everyone's tips and info.

Old
01-13-2005, 09:31 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Anyone?? I will pay you for your trouble..

Old
01-14-2005, 05:39 AM
shadoz19

Dan, I was looking on the web and didn't find much. The one site I found was Canadians.com. They say they specialize in hockey merchandise. They don't say whether they have the jersey, but there is a form you can fill out requesting a jersey and they will get back to you. It appears they do have jerseys for other European leagues. If I see anything else I'll let you know.

Here's the form:

http://www.canadians.com/Internation...ale/index.html

Old
01-14-2005, 10:17 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoz19
Dan, I was looking on the web and didn't find much. The one site I found was Canadians.com. They say they specialize in hockey merchandise. They don't say whether they have the jersey, but there is a form you can fill out requesting a jersey and they will get back to you. It appears they do have jerseys for other European leagues. If I see anything else I'll let you know.

Here's the form:

http://www.canadians.com/Internation...ale/index.html
Shadoz 19 thanks for the link

Old
01-14-2005, 10:18 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Anyone? Gift or money is available

Old
01-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Maelmoor
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to Maelmoor
Quote:
Anyone? Gift or money is available
I could help you out but I'll have to wait for my wage (comes 25/1), don't know if you have the patience

Old
01-14-2005, 03:52 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelmoor
I could help you out but I'll have to wait for my wage (comes 25/1), don't know if you have the patience
You have to wait for your wage? I'm not sure I understand what you mean? I can find out how much the jersey would cost and send you the money for it as well as the postage would be to ship it to the U.S. as well as some money for you for doing it for me. Let me know. Thanks

Old
01-14-2005, 03:59 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Maelmoor, I checked out your website(hockey cards )and see you accept paypal. I can send you a paypal payment for the jersey if that makes it easier since I also have a paypal account. Let me know. Also let me know if there is anything here in the U.S. that you are looking for. Lightning gear or such.

Old
01-15-2005, 02:17 PM
Maelmoor
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to Maelmoor
Quote:
Maelmoor, I checked out your website(hockey cards )and see you accept paypal. I can send you a paypal payment for the jersey if that makes it easier since I also have a paypal account. Let me know. Also let me know if there is anything here in the U.S. that you are looking for. Lightning gear or such.
Yeah that's right, forgot that I don't have to pay for it first, just mixed up the things. I gonna check how much the shipping would cost. Yeah paypal is smooth to use, takes 4-5 days until the money would be on my bank account, then another 2-3 days before I would have the jersey, then it maybe takes 4-5 days before you get it but I will do my best so you get it fast as I can. My mail is johan_haage@hotmail.com, there might be some old adress on my site since I have not got any time to update it.

Old
01-15-2005, 03:39 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Yeah that's right, forgot that I don't have to pay for it first, just mixed up the things. I gonna check how much the shipping would cost. Yeah paypal is smooth to use, takes 4-5 days until the money would be on my bank account, then another 2-3 days before I would have the jersey, then it maybe takes 4-5 days before you get it but I will do my best so you get it fast as I can. My mail is johan_haage@hotmail.com, there might be some old adress on my site since I have not got any time to update it.
Maelmoor,
On the site it says the cost of a Timra jersey is 495,00 KR and to put #20 and Zetterberg on the jersey is another 100,00 KR. Which according to the currency exchanger that I used comes out to about 90 dollars US. Swedish SEK is the same as KR right? I would assume so. Let me know how much shipping is from Timra to your house and how much it would cost to ship to me. Is the johan_haage@hotmail.com your paypal address? If it makes it faster I can send you a paypal payment now of about 150 USD for the cost of the jersey and to cover shipping or if more is needed for shipping and then to see how much is left (or if more is needed) and agree upon and fee for you helping me out. let me know and I really appreciate your help.
Thanks
Dan

Old
01-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Riddarn
1980-2011

Hey guys, just a little suggestion:

If you're going to exchange emails and adresses and stuff, why don't you do it over a PM?

Closed Thread