HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Alex Galchenyuk Thread 2.0 - Unbelievable Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-17-2012, 09:56 AM
  #251
kojiro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 29
vCash: 500
I really think there's no wrong answer regarding his development, he seems to be smart enough and mature enough mentally to make the most out of whatever situation he'll find himself in next season. The new regime seems to have the open mindless to explore all option as well so if he has a real killer training camp and looks comfortable in the pre-season games I do think they'll consider giving him the mark scheifele treatment and then send him back or keep him if he looks like he belongs.
The only downside to going back to Sarnia is that he'll be on a bad team next season but the chance to play in the WJHC more than makes up for it in my opinion and he could always be traded to London or Oshawa at some point.

kojiro is offline  
Old
07-17-2012, 10:44 AM
  #252
CoupeStanley
Registered User
 
CoupeStanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Nicolet
Country: Martinique
Posts: 2,535
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CoupeStanley
Best case scenario is a NHL season that starts in january... Then he get the chance to dominate the OHL, play the WJHC and start the NHL season at full regime when the vets are struggling to find their legs.

CoupeStanley is online now  
Old
07-17-2012, 12:10 PM
  #253
kernkraft
Registered User
 
kernkraft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Kanata
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,020
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeStanley View Post
Best case scenario is a NHL season that starts in january... Then he get the chance to dominate the OHL, play the WJHC and start the NHL season at full regime when the vets are struggling to find their legs.
Playing in the NHL this season and playing in the WJC are not mutually exclusive. e.g. Devante Smith-Pelly this year.


Last edited by kernkraft: 07-17-2012 at 12:15 PM.
kernkraft is offline  
Old
07-17-2012, 02:33 PM
  #254
Jakomyte
Registered User
 
Jakomyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,130
vCash: 500
I might have been open to the idea of keeping him with the Habs after a great camp if he played a full OHL season last year and scorched his competition. However, because he missed almost a full year on the ice, I'm pretty much 100% sure that I want him to have a full OHL season this year, regardless of how much he impresses at camp. Habs aren't built to win it all this year, so no need to bring him up only to burn one year of his ELC for a year where his contribution will be at its lowest.

Jakomyte is offline  
Old
07-17-2012, 02:38 PM
  #255
Tim Wallach
Registered User
 
Tim Wallach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,337
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakomyte View Post
I might have been open to the idea of keeping him with the Habs after a great camp if he played a full OHL season last year and scorched his competition. However, because he missed almost a full year on the ice, I'm pretty much 100% sure that I want him to have a full OHL season this year, regardless of how much he impresses at camp. Habs aren't built to win it all this year, so no need to bring him up only to burn one year of his ELC for a year where his contribution will be at its lowest.
I'm with you on that. He is a phenomenal talent, but he has a lot to prove in the OHL this year. He needs to prove it over a full season. Great starts are fine, but it's about how you finish. He hasn't played on a remotely successful team in the O yet and now he's coming off a big injury and without Yakupov. That's a lot to prove.

Give him the season there. See how he regulates the ups and downs and competes against the big boys (London, Kitchener, etc.) and go from there. We don't need him this year.

Tim Wallach is offline  
Old
07-17-2012, 08:17 PM
  #256
Greenstickytoes*
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 196
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcal64 View Post
Just wait until next year, when we have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds in a supposedly better draft year.

Please Bergevin don't trade away the picks, let Timmins do his magic.
Im not a big fan of Timmins after the David fischer over Giroux and the Kostitsyn over Getzlaf and Mike Richards...
same for chipchura, komisarek, higgins. all these americans all the time and look.
theyre all out of the team for nothing in return..
If we would have just stuck with picking quebecers which timmins never does except for the last years because he got critisized.
we wouldnt be in this position.
we would have had P.Bergeron, C.Giroux, S.Gagne, D.Perron. ect... sure we wouldnt have Eric shouinard, david fischer or Pacioretty...
pacioretty would be the only loss in this, but we would have Perron to replace him.
to me timmins doesnt have any magic.

Greenstickytoes* is offline  
Old
07-17-2012, 08:25 PM
  #257
Jakomyte
Registered User
 
Jakomyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,130
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairygigolo View Post
Im not a big fan of Timmins after the David fischer over Giroux and the Kostitsyn over Getzlaf and Mike Richards...
same for chipchura, komisarek, higgins. all these americans all the time and look.
theyre all out of the team for nothing in return..
If we would have just stuck with picking quebecers which timmins never does except for the last years because he got critisized.
we wouldnt be in this position.
we would have had P.Bergeron, C.Giroux, S.Gagne, D.Perron. ect... sure we wouldnt have Eric shouinard, david fischer or Pacioretty...
pacioretty would be the only loss in this, but we would have Perron to replace him.
to me timmins doesnt have any magic.
Yeah, you are horribly biased and have no ****ing clue what you are talking about. Even the best scouts will make mistakes, but objectively Timmins has been among the best for the past decade, which has been proved and discussed on these boards countless times.


Last edited by Crimson Skorpion: 07-18-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Jakomyte is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 01:30 AM
  #258
FlyingKostitsyn
Registered User
 
FlyingKostitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Australia
Posts: 8,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairygigolo View Post
Im not a big fan of Timmins after the David fischer over Giroux and the Kostitsyn over Getzlaf and Mike Richards...
same for chipchura, komisarek, higgins. all these americans all the time and look.
theyre all out of the team for nothing in return..
If we would have just stuck with picking quebecers which timmins never does except for the last years because he got critisized.
we wouldnt be in this position.
we would have had P.Bergeron, C.Giroux, S.Gagne, D.Perron. ect... sure we wouldnt have Eric shouinard, david fischer or Pacioretty...
pacioretty would be the only loss in this, but we would have Perron to replace him.
to me timmins doesnt have any magic.
We would also have the mighty Keven Veilleux instead of PK Subban. Scored as many point as him in fewer games this year... in the AHL as a forward! How terrible at hockey must he be if he fails to be productive or useful at 6'5 tall, I wonder..

As for Giroux well he's not a quebecer. Its the amazing Francois Bouchard we would have picked.

Chipchura? He has more points and NHL games accrued than all Quebecer players combined from the 2004 draft. It was a pathetic draft for Quebec and QMJHL in general. Higgins is also better than any QMJHL picked after him. S Gagne was picked after Chouinard, another Quebecer we picked so your great method of blindly picking quebecers wouldn't have made a difference (in fact we could have drafted the ever impressive Mathieu Biron. Mathieu, not even Martin).

Pacioretty is equal or better to Perron, not sure why you think we'd be better off (I would argue Pacioretty is more valuable, being a rare breed of size, speed, strength, determination, ect). Bergeron has hated the Habs all his life and has stated it multiple times, wouldn't want him near the team and if we had to do over that 2003 2nd round pick its Shea Weber we should pick instead of Urquhart anyways. As for Kostitsyn? Well your pick : either Steve Bernier or the wonderful Marc-Antoine Pouliot.

Clearly drafting on nationality is superior to drafting the best player available...

Btw who should we have drafted instead of Galchenyuk? Quick tell us! We're going to have great fun digging up this thread later on...

Raphael Bussieres, Dillon Fournier or Alexandre Mallet with 3rd overall?


Last edited by FlyingKostitsyn: 07-18-2012 at 01:42 AM.
FlyingKostitsyn is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 06:15 AM
  #259
Corky
Registered User
 
Corky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
We would also have the mighty Keven Veilleux instead of PK Subban. Scored as many point as him in fewer games this year... in the AHL as a forward! How terrible at hockey must he be if he fails to be productive or useful at 6'5 tall, I wonder..

As for Giroux well he's not a quebecer. Its the amazing Francois Bouchard we would have picked.

Chipchura? He has more points and NHL games accrued than all Quebecer players combined from the 2004 draft. It was a pathetic draft for Quebec and QMJHL in general. Higgins is also better than any QMJHL picked after him. S Gagne was picked after Chouinard, another Quebecer we picked so your great method of blindly picking quebecers wouldn't have made a difference (in fact we could have drafted the ever impressive Mathieu Biron. Mathieu, not even Martin).

Pacioretty is equal or better to Perron, not sure why you think we'd be better off (I would argue Pacioretty is more valuable, being a rare breed of size, speed, strength, determination, ect). Bergeron has hated the Habs all his life and has stated it multiple times, wouldn't want him near the team and if we had to do over that 2003 2nd round pick its Shea Weber we should pick instead of Urquhart anyways. As for Kostitsyn? Well your pick : either Steve Bernier or the wonderful Marc-Antoine Pouliot.

Clearly drafting on nationality is superior to drafting the best player available...

Btw who should we have drafted instead of Galchenyuk? Quick tell us! We're going to have great fun digging up this thread later on...

Raphael Bussieres, Dillon Fournier or Alexandre Mallet with 3rd overall?
Haha, well put.

Now, send this to Rejean Tremblay (I suggest you translate it first).

Corky is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 08:02 AM
  #260
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,762
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
We would also have the mighty Keven Veilleux instead of PK Subban. Scored as many point as him in fewer games this year... in the AHL as a forward! How terrible at hockey must he be if he fails to be productive or useful at 6'5 tall, I wonder..

As for Giroux well he's not a quebecer. Its the amazing Francois Bouchard we would have picked.

Chipchura? He has more points and NHL games accrued than all Quebecer players combined from the 2004 draft. It was a pathetic draft for Quebec and QMJHL in general. Higgins is also better than any QMJHL picked after him. S Gagne was picked after Chouinard, another Quebecer we picked so your great method of blindly picking quebecers wouldn't have made a difference (in fact we could have drafted the ever impressive Mathieu Biron. Mathieu, not even Martin).

Pacioretty is equal or better to Perron, not sure why you think we'd be better off (I would argue Pacioretty is more valuable, being a rare breed of size, speed, strength, determination, ect). Bergeron has hated the Habs all his life and has stated it multiple times, wouldn't want him near the team and if we had to do over that 2003 2nd round pick its Shea Weber we should pick instead of Urquhart anyways. As for Kostitsyn? Well your pick : either Steve Bernier or the wonderful Marc-Antoine Pouliot.

Clearly drafting on nationality is superior to drafting the best player available...

Btw who should we have drafted instead of Galchenyuk? Quick tell us! We're going to have great fun digging up this thread later on...

Raphael Bussieres, Dillon Fournier or Alexandre Mallet with 3rd overall?
I agree with most of what you are saying...yet, but please....the bolded part makes no sense whatsoever. You draft a guy, and even if he didn't like you, he becomes a fan. You don't draft him AND he goes to Boston, of course he'll note that he never liked the Habs. Every Nords fan won't like the Habs, just normal. But do you think he would have asked for a trade if we would have picked him?

Should we go solely for Habs fans in our next picks. 'Cause I tell you, there's less and less Habs fans throughout the world. The next kids were not born when we won our last cup. Habs don't mean what it used to mean to those kids who are now solely are going with what their dad tells them.

But the essence of your post, as Q bias as I am, you are totally right. But even me, there's plenty of Quebecers I don't want and I'm perceived as one of the more biased Q guy so don't mind him......it has to be either Réjean Tremblay or JC Lajoie.

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 08:40 AM
  #261
Shutdown
Registered User
 
Shutdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairygigolo View Post
Im not a big fan of Timmins after the David fischer over Giroux and the Kostitsyn over Getzlaf and Mike Richards...
same for chipchura, komisarek, higgins. all these americans all the time and look.
theyre all out of the team for nothing in return..
If we would have just stuck with picking quebecers which timmins never does except for the last years because he got critisized.
we wouldnt be in this position.
we would have had P.Bergeron, C.Giroux, S.Gagne, D.Perron. ect... sure we wouldnt have Eric shouinard, david fischer or Pacioretty...
pacioretty would be the only loss in this, but we would have Perron to replace him.
to me timmins doesnt have any magic.
No one's mentioned this yet:

Timmins didn't draft Higgins or Komisarek. Chipchura is Canadian. Pacioretty is better than Perron and so is McDonagh, so why even bring Perron up? Timmins wasn't with the Habs when Gagne was drafted.

You can't find 5 scouts in the NHL with a better drafting record than Timmins.

Shutdown is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 08:58 AM
  #262
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,023
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutdown View Post
No one's mentioned this yet:

Timmins didn't draft Higgins or Komisarek. Chipchura is Canadian. Pacioretty is better than Perron and so is McDonagh, so why even bring Perron up? Timmins wasn't with the Habs when Gagne was drafted.

You can't find 5 scouts in the NHL with a better drafting record than Timmins.
But he can find 5 posters who do!

WeThreeKings is online now  
Old
07-18-2012, 09:12 AM
  #263
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL
 
YMCMBeaulieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,510
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairygigolo View Post
Im not a big fan of Timmins after the David fischer over Giroux and the Kostitsyn over Getzlaf and Mike Richards...
same for chipchura, komisarek, higgins. all these americans all the time and look.
theyre all out of the team for nothing in return..
If we would have just stuck with picking quebecers which timmins never does except for the last years because he got critisized.
we wouldnt be in this position.
we would have had P.Bergeron, C.Giroux, S.Gagne, D.Perron. ect... sure we wouldnt have Eric shouinard, david fischer or Pacioretty...
pacioretty would be the only loss in this, but we would have Perron to replace him.
to me timmins doesnt have any magic.
I wish we had a magical scout that could've moved Hearst, Ontario to Quebec and taken Giroux and all the rest of the Quebecers

YMCMBeaulieu is online now  
Old
07-18-2012, 10:50 AM
  #264
FlyingKostitsyn
Registered User
 
FlyingKostitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Australia
Posts: 8,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I agree with most of what you are saying...yet, but please....the bolded part makes no sense whatsoever. You draft a guy, and even if he didn't like you, he becomes a fan. You don't draft him AND he goes to Boston, of course he'll note that he never liked the Habs. Every Nords fan won't like the Habs, just normal. But do you think he would have asked for a trade if we would have picked him?

Should we go solely for Habs fans in our next picks. 'Cause I tell you, there's less and less Habs fans throughout the world. The next kids were not born when we won our last cup. Habs don't mean what it used to mean to those kids who are now solely are going with what their dad tells them.

But the essence of your post, as Q bias as I am, you are totally right. But even me, there's plenty of Quebecers I don't want and I'm perceived as one of the more biased Q guy so don't mind him......it has to be either Réjean Tremblay or JC Lajoie.
Haha yeah. Players fandom when they are drafted is not really important.. Still Bergeron is a Nordique fan and now a Bruin. I reserve the right to not want him on our team even if he's a good player

As for Quebecers well I actually think the Habs should always have at least a few on the team. I'm also realistic enough to realise this isn't as easy as it sounds with the LHJMQ producing less and less talent.


Last edited by Crimson Skorpion: 07-18-2012 at 08:27 PM.
FlyingKostitsyn is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 11:01 AM
  #265
No Team Needed
Registered User
 
No Team Needed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: essex
Posts: 3,351
vCash: 500


Comments:

leafs should definitely draft this kid

if burke doesnt draft him im gonna kill myself!!!!


Whether he's in Sarnia or Montreal I don't care, I'll watch the kid either way.

No Team Needed is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 11:19 AM
  #266
JGRB
#EllerThugLife
 
JGRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post


Comments:

leafs should definitely draft this kid

if burke doesnt draft him im gonna kill myself!!!!


Whether he's in Sarnia or Montreal I don't care, I'll watch the kid either way.
I wonder if he killed himself....

JGRB is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 11:35 AM
  #267
windycity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Well duh
Posts: 3,148
vCash: 500
Just for kicks I rewatched the 1st round last night (well only where we picked and the lead-up and follow-up) as well as a pre-draft combine interview Gally had with Craig Button. Reminded me why I'm so stocked we got him. I know this is pure fan boy homerism but I really feel that this draft (not just Gally but Colberg, Thrower etc) and getting Bergevin as GM was a turning pt for us, that the next few years are going to see us as very legit Cup contenders. I may be horribly wrong but I've got that feeling.

windycity is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 03:29 PM
  #268
bishop12
Ovyously
 
bishop12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7,572
vCash: 500
What's the vibe like around here? Is it like every other boards where guys feel smarter if they think Galchenyuk 'needs one more year in the OHL'? Im not saying he doesn't, but I find a lot of fans love throwing out that term. If he's good enough, he's good enough. Period.

I hope he makes teh Habs and makes an immediate impact.

bishop12 is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 05:17 PM
  #269
Frank Drebin
Registered User
 
Frank Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,890
vCash: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_the_gap View Post
What's the vibe like around here? Is it like every other boards where guys feel smarter if they think Galchenyuk 'needs one more year in the OHL'? Im not saying he doesn't, but I find a lot of fans love throwing out that term. If he's good enough, he's good enough. Period.

I hope he makes teh Habs and makes an immediate impact.
I don't think anyone who feels that Galchenyuk needs another year in the OHL is trying to be smarter than anyone else.

It's just common sense that he'll need another year in juniors because he almost missed a complete season last year.

The one year of juniors he played at age 16 cannot prepare him for a full 82 game season at the pro level.

Frank Drebin is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 05:19 PM
  #270
FlyingKostitsyn
Registered User
 
FlyingKostitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Australia
Posts: 8,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_the_gap View Post
What's the vibe like around here? Is it like every other boards where guys feel smarter if they think Galchenyuk 'needs one more year in the OHL'? Im not saying he doesn't, but I find a lot of fans love throwing out that term. If he's good enough, he's good enough. Period.

I hope he makes teh Habs and makes an immediate impact.
Yeah and some people feel more original and creative claiming he's NHL ready I guess.

I'm of the ''another year in junior'' opinion, if only because what he needs most after a year of injury is playing time. He can play 20+minutes a game in Sarnia but with the Habs he likely won't get that much ice time. Playing at the world junior is going to be an excellent experience for him as well.

FlyingKostitsyn is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 07:00 PM
  #271
Goldthorpe
Meditating Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,304
vCash: 500
For me, it's a matter of controlling expectations. If we start now thinking he's ready, and if he has a good camp, it's going to be easy to hype him too much and forget that plenty of rookies have started on fire to gaz out in the middle of the season. Realistically, it just makes so much sense to be conservative with him and let him play another year in Junior.

Goldthorpe is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 07:04 PM
  #272
FlyingKostitsyn
Registered User
 
FlyingKostitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Australia
Posts: 8,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
For me, it's a matter of controlling expectations. If we start now thinking he's ready, and if he has a good camp, it's going to be easy to hype him too much and forget that plenty of rookies have started on fire to gaz out in the middle of the season. Realistically, it just makes so much sense to be conservative with him and let him play another year in Junior.
Better he makes it when he's 100% ready. Wouldn't it be nice if he won the Norris

FlyingKostitsyn is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 08:21 PM
  #273
JGRB
#EllerThugLife
 
JGRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
Better he makes it when he's 100% ready. Wouldn't it be nice if he won the Norris
I must have missed the Confirmed with Link: Galchenyuk to play defense in NHL! Thread.

Norris?

JGRB is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 08:32 PM
  #274
FlyingKostitsyn
Registered User
 
FlyingKostitsyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quebec
Country: Australia
Posts: 8,042
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGRB View Post
I must have missed the Confirmed with Link: Galchenyuk to play defense in NHL! Thread.

Norris?
Hahaha Calder

I had just finished that nigh impossible NHL sporcle trivia test. I think my brain got messed up from all the hockey information.

FlyingKostitsyn is offline  
Old
07-18-2012, 08:42 PM
  #275
Redux91
I do Three bullets.
 
Redux91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,464
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_the_gap View Post
What's the vibe like around here? Is it like every other boards where guys feel smarter if they think Galchenyuk 'needs one more year in the OHL'? Im not saying he doesn't, but I find a lot of fans love throwing out that term. If he's good enough, he's good enough. Period.

I hope he makes teh Habs and makes an immediate impact.
yeah i agree if hes THAT good in his training camp showings, i could see bergevin shifting pieces to accomodate him into the line up, i mean who knows, i dont want to get too high on him, and i dont want to get too low on him, ..but the least i expect from him, is to be top 5 in the OHL in scoring next year, even that would be great, but if nugent hopkins can play in the NHL at 170 pounds soaking wet, who's to say a clearly better in shape kid like galchenyuk cant?

people will say because we dont need him right now, who knows, maybe we do

i wont be upset over anything that happens on his account, all roads dont seem like it will hinder him at all

just still unbeleivably happy we got to nab him at all. you could clearly see bergevin was worried he would go 2nd.

Redux91 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.