HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

David Desharnais the next marty st. louis

Closed Thread

Old
06-30-2012, 05:41 AM
pullyoursocksup

vCash: 500
deharinais will never be a ppg player, so no he wont ever be close to martin st.louis. i do respect him as a player and hope that he can be a consistent top 6 forward for the next while, even though i think may be wishful thinking.

Old
06-30-2012, 06:28 AM
iceless
-`ღ-

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathfilms View Post
I just want to get a good comments page lol I really do believe he will go to the RW to play with Patches and Galchenyuk that would be a great line I really hope Galchenyuk comes up this year to play with Patches and DD here is what line up of this year

patches-Galchenyuk-DD
cole-plekenec-gionta
rene-eller-moen
Darche-Nokelainen-white

markov-subban
Kaberle-weber
gorges-diaz/emelin

I know there is so many rumors of Yannick Weber of us trading him but his value is not there yet we need him to have a full season and he will be a full timer this year with Kaberle, some say he should play with markov but I really feel that markov would be better with subban. subban learned so much from Gill and gorges so now it is time for him to have time with markov to bring out his offenses edge he has the defense but he needs to show the offense and markov would be perfect for him. diaz and emelin has not yet proven to be a full timer but I think when they play with gorges I really do believe that gorges with develop theses guys to be good DD in the 5th/6th roles. and another thing with this nathan beaulieu and Jarred Tinordi 2 years to develop in the AHL once markov and kaberle leave in 2 years that will give nathan beaulieu and Jarred Tinordi spots in the NHL

so what do you think people?

question do you think that cole should be on the top line to be the mentor for Galchenyuk or do you think patches should be there?
OT: Why capitalize some names and not others?

Anyways, I'd rather slot DD between Patches and Cole on the 1st line. I don't like the whole copycat mentality of everyone going for big centers. Besides, his wingers can do the grunt work along the boards.

I think the Habs have a bright future, especially on D.

Old
06-30-2012, 06:36 AM
Wilch
Unregistered User

Doesn't this thread belong somewhere else?

Old
06-30-2012, 06:39 AM
Ivan13
Avs/Habs fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pullyoursocksup View Post
deharinais will never be a ppg player, so no he wont ever be close to martin st.louis. i do respect him as a player and hope that he can be a consistent top 6 forward for the next while, even though i think may be wishful thinking.
I'd like to aquire a crystal ball, may I ask how much did you pay for yours?

Old
06-30-2012, 06:40 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5602
As people said, Wrong board.

Closed Thread