Notices

Babchuck and Stajan

Old
07-05-2012, 01:53 PM
MarkGio

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameshomer View Post
I laughed hard at this one. Then cried a little because I could see it happening. Sighhhh.

We get it dude. You're in love with (or are???!?) Matt Stajan. You've mentioned it in every thread. Personally, I would rather watch one of the timbits hockey players from in between periods centre our top line. At least they would be excited to be there and fight for the puck before crying and having a temper tantrum because daddy won't buy them the over priced ice cream from the concourse.

What happened to you gleninator, you used to be cool.
A little unreasonable. Although I too would love a timbit hockey player centre our top line, but probably for different reasons than your own. I would watch it for Southpark reasons.

MarkGio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameshomer View Post
We get it dude. You're in love with (or are???!?) Matt Stajan. You've mentioned it in every thread. Personally, I would rather watch one of the timbits hockey players from in between periods centre our top line. At least they would be excited to be there and fight for the puck before crying and having a temper tantrum because daddy won't buy them the over priced ice cream from the concourse.

What happened to you gleninator, you used to be cool.
I don't give a **** if Matt Stajan plays what I hate is misusing assets. People complain all the time that we can't score does anyone know why? Because our best players don't have the ****ing puck, would you care to guess the easiest way to acquire the puck? By winning the faceoff and never having to defend. I get that we need a whipping boy and overpaid Matt Stajan is an easy target but seriously people would take Horcoff who has worse numbers with better line mates, is worse at faceoffs, and makes more for longer proves that those people (yourself) are not being objective.

TheHudlinator is online now   Reply With Quote