HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

2012-2013 Lineup thread (post FA period)

Old
07-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Brisebois View Post
Agreed, this is the direction i hope we're headed. DD has a great talent but with the logjam at center (when did this happen??) i'd hate to see him reach his potential elsewhere. that said, putting him on a line with Gionta is just asking for that to be exploited
I don't like it. It would be silly to move Eller who doesn't have the vision to be a top 6 center into the middle. It makes even less sense to move Desharnais on to the wing where he will struggle on the boards while having his creativity suppressed.

It is a moot point IMO as I believe that Pacioretty, Cole and Desharnais will remain intact and rightfully so.

Estimated_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Coach Brisebois*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
I don't like it. It would be silly to move Eller who doesn't have the vision to be a top 6 center into the middle. It makes even less sense to move Desharnais on to the wing where he will struggle on the boards while having his creativity suppressed.

It is a moot point IMO as I believe that Pacioretty, Cole and Desharnais will remain intact and rightfully so.
one or the other has to go to the wing.. both have their cases: Eller @ C gives us a big two way presence, while keeping DD and shifting Eller to wing keeps our tradition of skilled centers and big wingers

Coach Brisebois* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Estimated_Prophet

Quote:
one or the other has to go to the wing.. both have their cases: Eller @ C gives us a big two way presence, while keeping DD and shifting Eller to wing keeps our tradition of skilled centers and big wingers
Desharnais is simply a better center than Eller. I believe in using assets in the roles that they will be the most productive not trying to fill round holes with square pegs.

Estimated_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Rosso Scuderia

Quote:
DD should be the guy that should move on the wing, he can still use his best assets (vision, passing). Eller was tried on the wing 5-6 times and did not look confortable at all.

Rosso Scuderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Coach Brisebois*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
DD should be the guy that should move on the wing, he can still use his best assets (vision, passing). Eller was tried on the wing 5-6 times and did not look confortable at all.
yeah but it might be different long term, we really haven't seen enough of either of them to really tell what their limitations will be

Coach Brisebois* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
Shouldn't the center be the one with the best vision and passing? Makes sense to me.

Pierre Dagenais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2012, 03:58 PM
ChoseLa

Patch - Plek - Bourque
DD - Eller - Cole
Proust - Leblanc/Glachenyuk - Gio
Moen - White - Armstrong

The idea behing the first line is to put Bourque on a line where his linemates are good enough not to be held back by him and dynamic enough to make him produce even if he doesn't show up (also he's a right wing, and not enough of a warrior to be put with unproven players like Leblanc/Galchenyuk/Eller).

The second line i've put Cole the and DD as the scoring needs to be spread on two lines, those two together worked very well last season, as DD is the most creative forward on the team and Eller lacks creativity as a center, maybe not lack but could benefit from DD's creativity, the three should mesh well together.

The third line is a two way more defensive line, Gio being the offensive dynamo of the line, also the leader. Gio doesn't need much of a good center to keep on scoring he's a machine and a very good player to show the ropes to a guy like Galchenyuk or Leblanc. Proust would be good for 10-15 goals, same for Leblanc/Galchenyuk and Gio should be good for at least 20 goals.

The fourth line is plain and simple an energy line that the rest of the league will hate to play against.

I understand that spliting Cole and patch, puting Bourque on the first and Gio on the third could be debatable, but the idea is realy to spread the talent over the three first lines, hence DD at wing.

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Subban
Kaberle - Bouillon

The top-4 is magic, but the 3 pairing could use a Tinordi/Dietz.

You could also gamble with

Markov - Subban
Kaberle - Gorges
Emelin - Bouillon

The top-4 as a lot of skills, but you need Gorges to cover for Kaberle defensive liablity, could be the same dynamic as Komo and Markov, Gorges played RD with Gill, he was very good at it.

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Talent Analyst

So far, I'm pretty happy the way Bergevin manage the team. We had a huge problem in the bottom 6 and he fix it with few signing. Glad to still have guys like Noko, Moen and White, because we still need stability in the lineup. Even if don't like Nokoleinen, he was there last year and already played with guys like White.

With all the management change that we had, I think it will be a long process to build chemistry on the team and build a different identity that we had before. This is why the hire of Therrien is good. He already coached a young team, good communication skills and that way, we are in good hand for next year team.

During the training camp, I would like something different from the lasts years. We will have to find duo's and trio's pretty fast since we have a different team. Less time for young guns to play and prepare the season instead. Guys like Leblanc, Gallagher, Galchenyuk should and must play many games, but guys like Avstin, who don't have much change to crack the lineup this year (unless of a impressive performance "Gallagher style"), they shouldn't play more than 1-2 games.

To finish, I'd really like a line-up like this one:

Pacioretty-DD-Cole (Our best line last year, a no-brainer)
Semin-Plekanek-Eller (We could sign Semin, put him with two playmakers and guys with caracter)
Bourque-Gomez-Gionta (Three guys who had difficulties, should work together and build something out of this. Less pressure on the third line. This line can surprise more than one person. In case of underperforming, a guy like Gomez could be send down or trade (if we can, to make a room for a young guy.))
Moen-White-Prust (A solid fouth line with caracter, leadership and good skills. And one of those guy can take the place of Bourque with no problem in case he don't produce.)

Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Diaz-Bouillon
Weber

I'll give a chance to Weber to play. He has potential and it would be a shame to get ride of him that early in his development. If he don't perform, he'll be the 7th one, but could climb up the ranking. With St-Denis, Beaulieu and Tinordi in Hamilton, if Markov get hurt again, we'll have some guys who may be able to take the lead.

I get rid of Kaberle, because of the salary cap.

And with all guys who are scared of Semin and his attitude, the new Montreal Canadien will be a caracter team and have a guy like this in the lineup is always good, because he will have no choice but to follow the group.

Talent Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Chris Cutter
BELIEVE IN DOUGLAS

Since it seems that Bergevin is satisfied with the additions he's made to the team since taking over and the fact that he hasn't addressed the Gomez situation it seems that he'll be given one final chance to prove he can bounce back to his form of the 2009-2010 season.

Max Pacioretty - Tomas Plekanec - Erik Cole (The reason why I split up the Desharnais line is because I feel not only that we need to spread our offense a bit but also because it gives the opportunity for Plekanec to go back to his production of 70 pts. Giving him Cole and Pacioretty as his wingers makes it easy for him to focus on his defensive responsibilities and not having to necessarily participate to the board-play unlike the ATM line where he had to fill in for Cammalleri's complete inability to play the boards)
David Desharnais - Lars Eller - Rene Bourque (I find this year is the opportunity to start grooming Eller in the top 6, he's shown great things and a good progression since we acquired him in the Jaroslav Halak trade. Eller has shown in the past that his good doesn't translate as good when he plays on the wing and I personally think that it's wiser long term to switch Desharnais on the wing since he clearly belongs in our top 6 but with Eller knocking in, Plekanec being in his prime and us drafting Galchenyuk this summer the days of Desharnais as a top 6 center were coming to an end. He has the vision to act as the playmaker on that line and he'll get prime minutes on the PP and will play at board side where he excels. Having Rene Bourque is a gamble but I think he can play an Andrei Kostitsyn type of role and bring a physical presence and chipping in 20+ goals and 45-50 pts. He's more proven than Kostitsyn in the scoring department ((two 27 goals season back-to-back)) and hopefully last year was just an off-year and not a new trend for him.)
Travis Moen - Scott Gomez - Brian Gionta (These guys have proven in the past that they can play solid two-way hockey but that was two years ago. Brian Gionta remains a question mark solely for the reason that he hasn't played in more than half a year and he isn't getting any younger. If Brian Gionta isn't snake-bitten like at the start of last season ((where he was shooting for 4.5% with over 100 shots)) he should be good for 17-22 goals)). If Michel Therrien decides to play an aggressive forecheck I think that line could be a solid and effective checking line to soften Plekanec's minutes against the league's top lines. As for Gomez, I think we all share the same opinion. My expectations cannot be lower, all I ask for at this point is for him is to be a guy we can count on for the PK and when we have a lead in the final minutes of a game. If he can chip 30-35 pts in this type of role I have no problem with him being part of this team but no matter what unless he miraculously goes back to his old form he's gone next year without a doubt)
Brandon Prust - Petteri Nokelainen - Colby Armstrong (For the first time since 2008-2009 we have a line that's physical and that can actually play hockey. I expect this line to play 9 to 11 minutes a night and be out there when we need an energy boost, it can be from a big hit, a fight or even a goal every now and then. Last year we had no real identity on our 4th line, it was our rejects that weren't good enough to play in the top 9 and they either brought nothing to the table when it came to intimidation or physicality or they were too average to do anything a la Engqvist. Colby Armstrong can step-in our top 9 if there are injuries and he does have some offensive upside. I'm not a big fan of Nokelainen but at least he's not a liability and he's a RH shot)
Blake Geoffrion/Ryan White (If Geoffrion can work on his speed he could become a decent role player in the long run but time is running short at 24 and if doesn't work here, hopefully for him he can find his niche somewhere like Chipchura did with Phoenix. I love Ryan White and I would put him in our starting line-up but I'm not sure if our team is better with him at center, I'm scared that his lack of speed might affect his overall play)

Andrei Markov - P.K. Subban (Hopefully Markov returns to his real form and is healthy, splitting up the Gorges/Subban duo is a good idea in my opinion because I don't think Emelin is ready to play on his off-side based on what I've seen when he was paired with Markov. With a pairing of Subban and Markov I expect a solid transition game and a LOT of counter-attack)
Alexei Emelin - Josh Gorges (Gorges has shown in the past that he's as solid when he's on his natural side than when he's on his off one. I think having Gorges mentoring Emelin might stabilize his defensive game and might give him more confidence to pinch more often when there's a guy like Gorges behind him. This line can act as a good shut-down pairing)
Tomas Kaberle - Francis Bouillon/Raphael Diaz (I wish we didn't have Kaberle but he does bring some things to the table at least. With sheltered minutes he can be effective in his role. Bouillon is a lot more consistent and reliable than Campoli so I probably won't **** my pants everytime Kaberle is on the ice this year. Rotate Diaz and Bouillon based on the type of teams we play. Play Bouillon against Boston, Ottawa, Toronto, Philly, etc. play Diaz against teams like Carolina, Florida, TB)

Carey Price
Peter Budaj

PP Units
Max Pacioretty - David Desharnais - Erik Cole
P.K. Subban - Andrei Markov

I think this unit has the potential to do some real damage and finish top 3 in the league. With Cole and Pacioretty being net presence in front of the net and David Desharnais working the side of the net plus Markov constantly being a threat with the puck or coming from the back door. If Subban works on his accuracy this summer and doesn't do that stupid fake shot **** like he was doing at the start of the season, he could get 50 pts.)

Lars Eller - Tomas Plekanec - Brian Gionta
Raphael Diaz/Alexei Emelin - Tomas Kaberle

This is an ok 2nd unit, Gionta is good at deflections and Diaz has a crisp wrist shot. Plekanec should good to be a threat at the faceoff circle with his accurate slapper.

PK Units
Tomas Plekanec - Travis Moen
Josh Gorges - P.K. Subban

Scott Gomez - Brandon Prust
Alexei Emelin - Francis Bouillon

Extras: Brian Gionta, Petteri Nokelainen, Lars Eller, Andrei Markov

I'd be disappointed and confused if with the same PK units our PK is **** year.

Anyway this is a long analysis and I felt like thinking outside the box for this one and just going with what we have and twisting some things around to make it interesting. I expect this team to finish between 6th-10th barring the inevitable injury bug.

PS: Sorry for the long post, if you're gonna quote me don't quote the whole thing If no one does I'll just think everyone has me on the Ignore List and cry myself to sleep.

Chris Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 04:20 AM
HockeyF3ind

Based on the current Doan visit and wishful thinking for a signing and a job stealing performance by our 2012 first round pick at camp, here's my dreamy line up. Its got a solid top 6 and i think high end bottom 6. Dangerous on all lines and hard to play against.

Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Shane Doan ($6.500m)
Erik Cole ($4.500m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / Lars Eller ($1.325m) / Rene Bourque ($3.333m)
Travis Moen ($1.850m) / Alex Galchenyuk ($3.225m) / Colby Armstrong ($1.000m)
Ryan White ($0.688m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Josh Gorges ($3.900m) / P.K. Subban ($5.000m)
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Alexei Emelin ($2.000m)
Tomas Kaberle ($4.250m) / Francis Bouillon ($1.500m)
Yannick Weber ($0.850m) / Raphael Diaz ($1.225m)
GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $69,520,833; BONUSES: $2,300,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $679,167

HockeyF3ind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 07:10 AM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

With Gomez:

My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / Louis Leblanc ($1.170m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Lars Eller ($1.325m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Erik Cole ($4.500m)
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Colby Armstrong ($1.000m)
Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Petteri Nokelainen ($0.575m)
Travis Moen ($1.850m) / Ryan White ($0.688m) /

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / P.K. Subban ($4.500m)
Josh Gorges ($3.900m) / Alexei Emelin ($2.000m)
Francis Bouillon ($1.500m) / Tomas Kaberle ($4.250m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)
------
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $68,397,976; BONUSES: $300,000
CAP SPACE (24-man roster): $1,802,024

Without Gomez and hoping....

My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / Louis Leblanc ($1.170m) / Shane Doan ($4.550m) - I think he stays in Phx
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / Petteri Nokelainen ($0.575m) / Colby Armstrong ($1.000m)
Ryan White ($0.688m) / Travis Moen ($1.850m) /
Kristian Huselius ($1.500m) / - injury year low cost, high reward.

DEFENSEMEN

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)
------
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $67,090,833; BONUSES: $300,000
CAP SPACE (25-man roster): $3,109,167

dingbathero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Saopolo123

How I see Montreal in couple of years. Maybe 2-5 yrs.

Pacc - Galchenyuk - Desharnais
Doan - Eller - Cole
Moen - Leblanc - Gallagher
White - Dumont - Prust

Subban - Tinordi
Gorges - Thrower
Dietz - Beaulieu
Ellis

Price
Budaj

Four veterans guys to help the young team. A good aggressive 4th line. Awesome Defense groupe. Can they fight ? Sure. All Star goalie. Possibly 8 guys who are able to be 20 goals scorer NHLer. A lot of pick for players disappeared in the post. I see a winner team.

Last edited by Saopolo123: 07-27-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Saopolo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 09:29 AM
danyhabsfan

What about this lineup if we keep Gomez.

Pacioretty Plekanec Gionta
Desharnais Eller Cole
Bourque Gomez Moen/Armstrong
Prust White Moen/Armstrong

or if we wanna keep the Desharnais Pacioretty combo.

Pacioretty Eller Desharnais
Bourque Plekanec Cole
Moen/Armstrong Gomez Gionta
Prust White Moen/Armstrong

danyhabsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 09:32 AM
danyhabsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
With Gomez:

My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / Louis Leblanc ($1.170m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Colby Armstrong ($1.000m)
Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Petteri Nokelainen ($0.575m)
Travis Moen ($1.850m) / Ryan White ($0.688m) /

DEFENSEMEN

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)
------
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $68,397,976; BONUSES: $300,000
CAP SPACE (24-man roster): $1,802,024

Without Gomez and hoping....

My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / Louis Leblanc ($1.170m) / Shane Doan ($4.550m) - I think he stays in Phx
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / Petteri Nokelainen ($0.575m) / Colby Armstrong ($1.000m)
Ryan White ($0.688m) / Travis Moen ($1.850m) /
Kristian Huselius ($1.500m) / - injury year low cost, high reward.

DEFENSEMEN

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)
------
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $67,090,833; BONUSES: $300,000
CAP SPACE (25-man roster): $3,109,167
That's problably the worst lineup I have seen so far.

Old
07-27-2012, 09:34 AM
PricePkPatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyhabsfan View Post
I suspect Leblanc centering 1st line is the giveaway for the joke

PricePkPatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 09:38 AM
danyhabsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
I suspect Leblanc centering 1st line is the giveaway for the joke
Or he's confusing Leblanc and Desharnais

Old
07-27-2012, 09:49 AM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

Quote:
Or he's confusing Leblanc and Desharnais
This.

I know your team a bit more than others as all my buddies cheer for them as well as 80% of my family...

I don't think other teams are afraid to play your team, you did get some size, but you need more skilled size, as well as a Centre - but you know that.

Regardless of what I put up there - switch Leblanc and Des - each line has a big body and only 1 small-ish forward.

You went out this offseason and picked up a 4th liner in Prust - I'm not sure how this made the team better - but did pick up Armstrong who can net some goals, in the right situation. I think a healthy Markov (which doesn't happen often) will help the most of anything.

Old
07-27-2012, 09:53 AM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

Quote:
Build one with ALL the talent you have then?!

There isn't much the team (MTL) has to offer....

The GALCHENYUK and TINORDI are enticing, but who is to say they'll preform in the big show... esp Yuks - he has had a major injury and will be playing at a higher level - personally I think he plays pre-season and a few games but goes back to Sarnia.

Old
07-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Mrb1p

Ez.

Put the little man on the wing in between Eller and on Patches other side. I asure you that Eller would struggle in the first ten games with those guys but after it'll be all fire.

Patches-Eller-DD
Gionta-Plekanec-Cole
Moen-Leblanc-Bourque
Prust-Nokelainen-White
Gomez : 13th Forward, sadly.
We have 3 line capable of shutdown with that. and 3 line that can give us good offense.
Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Bouillon-Diaz/Weber (We really need to make a choice. Weber has more Upside to me, Diaz is more proven.)
Kaberle 7th Dman.

Budaj 1st goalie
Price 2nd.....

Edit: I totally forgot about Armstrong...And I have no idea where to slot him in this line up... He's kind of the odd-man out.

Mrb1p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 10:04 AM
Patty Roy

Going on what we have at our disposal today, i'd guess we are looking at the following:

Max Pacioretty-David Desharnais-Erik Cole
Rene Bourque-Tomas Plekanec-Brian Gionta
Scott Gomez-Lars Eller-Colby Armstrong
Brandon Prust-Ryan White-Travis Moen
Petteri Nokelainen

Josh Gorges-PK Subban
Andrei Markov-Alexei Emelin
Tomas Kaberle-Francis Bouillon
Raphael Diaz/Yannick Weber

I'd certainly prefer to add a top 6 winger and drop Gomez, but if we are under the cap even with Gomez's contract going into camp then i expect he will probably be given an opportunity to stick with the club.

Still not a fan of the mix on D. I'd gladly move Weber and change if we could go out and add a big/physical bottom pair guy.

Patty Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 10:18 AM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty Roy View Post
Going on what we have at our disposal today, i'd guess we are looking at the following:

Max Pacioretty-David Desharnais-Erik Cole
Rene Bourque-Tomas Plekanec-Brian Gionta
Scott Gomez-Lars Eller-Colby Armstrong
Brandon Prust-Ryan White-Travis Moen
Petteri Nokelainen

Josh Gorges-PK Subban
Andrei Markov-Alexei Emelin
Tomas Kaberle-Francis Bouillon
Raphael Diaz/Yannick Weber

I'd certainly prefer to add a top 6 winger and drop Gomez, but if we are under the cap even with Gomez's contract going into camp then i expect he will probably be given an opportunity to stick with the club.

Still not a fan of the mix on D. I'd gladly move Weber and change if we could go out and add a big/physical bottom pair guy.

1. I don't think a TOP 6 can be had with what MTL has... there isn't anything out there in FA - maybe RFA....

2. I added one that logs big minutes and is physical and good in his own zone.

My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Erik Cole ($4.500m)
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Lars Eller ($1.325m) / Jason Arnott ($2.500m) / Colby Armstrong ($1.000m)
Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Travis Moen ($1.850m)
Petteri Nokelainen ($0.575m) /

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / P.K. Subban ($4.750m)
Scott Hannan ($1.000m) / Tomas Kaberle ($4.250m)
Raphael Diaz ($1.225m) / Francis Bouillon ($1.500m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)
------
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $69,440,476; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $759,524

Old
07-27-2012, 11:32 AM
SeriousHabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
1. I don't think a TOP 6 can be had with what MTL has... there isn't anything out there in FA - maybe RFA....

2. I added one that logs big minutes and is physical and good in his own zone.

My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Erik Cole ($4.500m)
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Lars Eller ($1.325m) / Jason Arnott ($2.500m) / Colby Armstrong ($1.000m)
Brandon Prust ($2.500m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Travis Moen ($1.850m)
Petteri Nokelainen ($0.575m) /

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / P.K. Subban ($4.750m)
Scott Hannan ($1.000m) / Tomas Kaberle ($4.250m)
Raphael Diaz ($1.225m) / Francis Bouillon ($1.500m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.500m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)
------
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $69,440,476; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $759,524
Not a fan of adding Arnott simply to push Eller off his natural position.

SeriousHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Corncob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousHabs View Post
Not a fan of adding Arnott simply to push Eller off his natural position.
Nor me. Especially as it appears to have got rid of White as well. Rather keep Eller playing centre and keep White on the roster.

Corncob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 04:35 PM
DAChampion

Arnott > White.

DAChampion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 04:50 PM
shawdowmaker

Gionta-Plekanec-Doan
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
Armstrong-Eller-Bourque
White-Prust-Moen
Gomez

Markov-Subban
Kaberle-Gorges
Emelin-Bouillion

(Tinordi-Beaulieu)

Price
Budaj

Last edited by shawdowmaker: 07-29-2012 at 07:03 AM.
shawdowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote