Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

German Hockey Has To Learn

Old
03-14-2014, 06:55 AM
Herman the German

vCash: 500
German Hockey Has To Learn

Knights Donate $100,000 to Children's

Money donated to sick children. DEB, DEL and whoever else thinks they are the show in Germany. Look and learn.

Herman the German is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Sanderson

Teams already do that kind of stuff. They also engage in youth programs and similar things, which are even more important.

Beyond that, such an amount of money is quite a lot for a german hockey team. Many teams hardly break even, it's a bit much to expect them to donate large sums of money.

Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2014, 06:57 PM
KEC

Sorry to say, but with the tax rate in Germany and the all around Financial State of German Hockey - No Way this will ever Happen. If there's a League Capable of doing Charity, then it's the overinfluencial Soccer Bundesliga with this Crazy Salary from TV Rights.
In my understanding it's a Call of Duty for the Government to invest, so Charity isn't necessary at all. That's the Reason i Pay a 50% Income Tax Ratio every Single Month 13 Times per Year. And so we do all, beside that every Citizen has a Health Insurance which is been payed 50% by the Employees and 50% by the Company You work at. Charity has a big Tradition in NA - i know from my NA Year abroad but i am pretty much happy we don't Need to have so much Charity Events over here, which is a good sign ya know.

KEC is offline   Reply With Quote