HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

HFNHL 2013 Mock Draft V2.0

Old
05-18-2013, 06:02 AM
VinVisser

vCash: 500
HFNHL 2013 Mock Draft V2.0

# TEAM PLAYER
1 Penguins via Blackhawks Seth Jones D - Rumours here are that the Penguins may go with Nathan Mackinnon. At the moment I'm saying Jones.
2 Lightning Jonathan Drouin F
3 Bruins Nathan Mackinnon F
4 Capitals Alexander Barkov F
5 Flames Elias Lindholm F - It's a coin flip here Lindholm or Nichushkin. If they go with Lindholm like I believe. We will see Nichushkin slip a little.
6 Jets Darnell Nurse D
7 Avalanche via Stars Rasmus Ristolainen D - Previously I thought that the Av's would go with Monahan, however the GM has asked why would we take a 4th line center? Obviously the Avalanche aren't to high on Monahan as most are.
8 Devils via Hurricanes Valeri Nichushkin F
9 Penguins Sean Monahan F
10 Coyotes Nikita Zadorov D - Really scouts the OHL hard, I think the potential of Zadorov plus being familiar with him makes this an easy choice for the Yotes.
11 Bruins vis Sharks Hunter Shinkaruk F
12 Hurricanes via Canadiens Max Domi F - Rumours are that the Hurricances have closely watch a few a players this year and Domi is one of them.
13 Predators Ryan Pulock D
14 Hurricanes via Wild Bo Horvat F
15 Senators Fredrick Gauthier F -
16 Lightning via Islanders Josh Morrissey D
17 Leafs Adam Erne F
18 Sabres Anthony Mantha F
19 Jets via Ducks Alexander Wennberg F
20 Canucks Curtis Lazar F
21 Kings Robert Hagg D
22 Red Wings Kerby Rychel F

Keep your eyes out for version 3 of the mock draft after 2nd round of the playoffs. Also if you have any info or rumours regarding picks in the upcoming draft shoot me a pm.

VinVisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 06:58 AM
Hossa

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinVisser View Post
20 Canucks Curtis Lazar F
Interesting. I think the last time I used a top three round pick on a WHL player was 2003 (Brooks Laich).

Hossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:31 PM
MatthewFlames

Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
Quote:
5 Flames Elias Lindholm F - It's a coin flip here Lindholm or Nichushkin. If they go with Lindholm like I believe. We will see Nichushkin slip a little.
Interesting. I've had bad luck with slight Euro forwards picked in the first round but had luck with the only Russian I've ever really picked (Anisimov in the 2nd)... In the last few years I've gone almost exclusively with CHL, and mostly OHL, players (hint hint).

MatthewFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
Washington would also like to announce they are shopping the 35th overall pick, and potentially all 3 of their 3rd round picks, to move back up for a second crack in the first round as high as they can move.

Also, do not rule out Nichushkin as a consideration for Washington. Gamesmanship or otherwise.

Vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2013, 04:23 PM
VinVisser

It will be interesting to how some of these guys perform this week at the Memorial Cup. At the moment teams have to be really impressed with Nathan Mackinnon, also for a potential late first rounder Petan looked really interesting as well. If he were 6 foot instead of 5 foot 9 I'm pretty sure this kid would be in the top 10-15.

VinVisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2013, 01:25 PM
kasper11

With Nichushin and Kuznetsov I could have the two best players that may never play in the NHL.

kasper11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2013, 04:34 AM
Donga

If Hagg is available .... I expect Sabres to pick him. Such a josh Pitt pick there :-)

Donga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2013, 05:41 PM
OlliMackBjugStud

Quote:
Keep your eyes out for version 3 of the mock draft after 2nd round of the playoffs.
Keeping my eyes out for V3.

OlliMackBjugStud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-28-2013, 11:18 PM
SenatorsGM

With the Senators being one of the lowest scoring teams in the HFNHL a guy like Anthony Mantha who lead all draft eligible players in goal scoring could make alot of sense for Sens.

SenatorsGM is offline   Reply With Quote