HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Rhyme Players Names with Common Phrases.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-06-2012, 02:48 PM
  #101
RocketCityRocker
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 21
vCash: 500
We were better off with Sergei Fedorov...

RocketCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM
  #102
Marfy
Jooordaaan Ebeeerle!
 
Marfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: E town
Posts: 42
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the edler View Post
i never post on the trade board i only lurk, cause i'm brian ****ing burke
who needs a center when the world centers around me?, i'm the leaf nation star and that's how it ought to be
i laugh in my sleep, cause my roster's so deep
you may think my last move was whack, but at least i didn't commit 13 years to zach
hahahah nice

need someone to save the day? Just call me Jordan Eberle
got a release like burnaby joe, it aint slow, its as sweet as smyttys flow
got datsyukian-like hands, they make the fans come out of the stands
they call phil the thrill, but he dont got my level of skill, just check my first nhl goal, scored on the penalty kill
picked up the puck on the right wing, looked off captain horcoff, went toe drag to back hand top shelf on kiprusoff
am i bragging too much? heck no, they call me captain clutch
you can always count on me to score, like against Russia with the clock at five point four
seconds left in the game, i put Russia to shame, used my signature back hand deke in the shootout, to embed my name to fame

Marfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 12:35 AM
  #103
judge301
Registered User
 
judge301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 491
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype1x View Post
holy **** this thread is dumb jon blumm
Winner, winner chicken dinner.

judge301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 12:40 AM
  #104
tv14
Registered User
 
tv14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,034
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by judge301 View Post
Winner, winner chicken dinner.
More like winner, winner chicken Skinner

tv14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 12:46 AM
  #105
oats
outshot
 
oats's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,095
vCash: 500
Good God. People on HFBoards are more idiotic than I thought. Way too many of these don't rhyme.

oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 01:04 AM
  #106
SauceHockey
Retired
 
SauceHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: p
Country: Tokelau
Posts: 4,005
vCash: 500
I like the taste of Sturgeon said Jared Spurgeon
Taylor Hall took a big fall

SauceHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 01:11 AM
  #107
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos
 
King'sPawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 8,136
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Good God. People on HFBoards are more idiotic than I thought. Way too many of these don't rhyme.
Are you calling people dumb, Jonathan Blum?

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 01:16 AM
  #108
Hyperglide
Registered User
 
Hyperglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,999
vCash: 500
Dany Heatley: What's wrong with your pupil, Joffrey Lupul?
Joffrey Lupul: Damn you Heatley, you went and beat me.

Hyperglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 02:33 AM
  #109
Seachd
Registered User
 
Seachd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Fail
Posts: 13,404
vCash: 500
I'm Tie Domi. You touch me, you go me.

Seachd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 02:33 AM
  #110
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher
 
Mowzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Lebanon, Alberta
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 8,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfy View Post
hahahah nice

need someone to save the day? Just call me Jordan Eberle
got a release like burnaby joe, it aint slow, its as sweet as smyttys flow
got datsyukian-like hands, they make the fans come out of the stands
they call phil the thrill, but he dont got my level of skill, just check my first nhl goal, scored on the penalty kill
picked up the puck on the right wing, looked off captain horcoff, went toe drag to back hand top shelf on kiprusoff
am i bragging too much? heck no, they call me captain clutch
you can always count on me to score, like against Russia with the clock at five point four
seconds left in the game, i put Russia to shame, used my signature back hand deke in the shootout, to embed my name to fame
Hey there Jordan, this is your captain speaking, you told a crazy lie, I set up that goal you scored against Calgary with my lazy eye, you took the credit, but it was all me and Vandermeer, you shooting skills ain't **** to me, boy I got hands to fear, you're a primadonna Jordan, man you make me sick, you know I got factories in Tijuana making me my sticks? I wear the number 10 cuz I'm a dime- perfect, so much money, every apple of my eye- purchased, all you young bucks, no lie- worthless, Horcoff be the reason you die- hearses.

Sorry didnt mean to turn this into RPG rap battles

Mowzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 03:20 AM
  #111
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist
 
Billy Mays Here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 13,379
vCash: 50
Alex Semin is really gleamin'. Oh wait. . . . .

Billy Mays Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 09:02 AM
  #112
Joe Dokes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 167
vCash: 500
I'll just be chillin' with Corey Millen.

Joe Dokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 09:47 AM
  #113
jjp24Devils
Captain Sal
 
jjp24Devils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 440
vCash: 500
This is way too easy for Zach Parise.
Go look in that cave, Jonathan Toews.
Stop sitting on your keister, Jay Feaster.
Why are you so merry, Corey Perry.

jjp24Devils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 09:52 AM
  #114
Frozen Fiend
DOUBLE D
 
Frozen Fiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kalamazoo
Country: United States
Posts: 4,653
vCash: 50
MY NAME IS ... Filppula, the mic rula, the old-schoola, you wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya.

Frozen Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 10:11 AM
  #115
Black and Gold
Registered User
 
Black and Gold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NH
Country: United States
Posts: 1,081
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haatley View Post
tour and orr do not rhyme at all
why not say gotta score bobby orr?

Black and Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 11:29 AM
  #116
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On
 
Winroba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,423
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelhockey View Post
Here's a blafinogenov, Maxim Afinogenov!
awesome

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 11:39 AM
  #117
Haatley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,138
vCash: 681
bobby ryan's probly cryin
zach parise's slappin team mates
-zack parise's back to speed skate
miikka kiprusoff's tweaking nipples off
richard zednik get your neck slit (can't take credit for this, loe pesci og hindu kush)


Last edited by Haatley: 07-08-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Haatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 11:40 AM
  #118
Haatley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,138
vCash: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and Gold View Post
unless of course you pronounce tore and tour the exact same then

Haatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 12:05 PM
  #119
Flanagan
Registered Loser
 
Flanagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: St. John's
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,182
vCash: 650
See you later, Abdelkader!

Flanagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 12:22 PM
  #120
Trance Kuja
Global Moderator
 
Trance Kuja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hollywood, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 46,278
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haatley View Post
unless of course you pronounce tore and tour the exact same then
Even if you didn't, which I don't see how you don't, it still rhymes. Does anyone read poetry?

Trance Kuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 12:23 PM
  #121
dubey
~manlets~
 
dubey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,607
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanagan View Post
See you later, Abdelkader!
In a while JM Liles

dubey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 12:51 PM
  #122
LegnaRouy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 216
vCash: 500
Ewwww, did that WH*RE cough, Horcoff?

LegnaRouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 01:26 PM
  #123
Haatley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,138
vCash: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trance Kuja View Post
Even if you didn't, which I don't see how you don't, it still rhymes. Does anyone read poetry?
ya, orr is pronounced the same as or
tour rhymes with cure
cure and or do not rhyme.

Haatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 10:33 PM
  #124
judge301
Registered User
 
judge301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 491
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by walloftvs View Post
Blockage in a brain vessle led you to trade 2 firsts for Phil f***ing Kessel.
Welcome to the Weiserhood.


judge301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 10:42 PM
  #125
judge301
Registered User
 
judge301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 491
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowzie View Post
Hey there Jordan, this is your captain speaking, you told a crazy lie, I set up that goal you scored against Calgary with my lazy eye, you took the credit, but it was all me and Vandermeer, you shooting skills ain't **** to me, boy I got hands to fear, you're a primadonna Jordan, man you make me sick, you know I got factories in Tijuana making me my sticks? I wear the number 10 cuz I'm a dime- perfect, so much money, every apple of my eye- purchased, all you young bucks, no lie- worthless, Horcoff be the reason you die- hearses.

Sorry didnt mean to turn this into RPG rap battles
Mowzie, Mowzie I just don't know-zie. His rhyme was good but yours made me doozy.
If you came here to rap,
you better bring game.
His rhyme and yours just weren't the same.

judge301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.